Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why is critical thinking so dangerous to religious belief Here I explore the issue from my escaping a cult mindiauthormeanderscom Due to the move to this new website we had

M.e. Anders
M.e. Anders Why is critical thinking so dangerous to religious belief? Here, I explore the issue from my escaping a cult.
mindi.authormeanders.com
Due to the move to this new website, we had issues with this episode last week. The issues should be fixed, so you will be able to listen to the podcast this week.

Likes

Jeremy Lape
 
Ziyanda Maziwisa
Ziyanda Maziwisa i love u so much,and i am so so sorry.i cnt do ths anymore.........
 
Yellaboithug Grovestreet Prince
Yellaboithug Grovestreet Prince PEOPLE ASK ME Y I CHOOSE TO BE A TALIBAN NIGGA. I SAY MY G. THAT TALIBAN LIVES IN ME. ITS ALL FAM. WE AINT NO GANG MEMBER SO DONT GET THAT SHYT TWISTED MY G. ITS ALL FAM. OVER HERE. SO LET THAT BE KNOWN.
 
Anthony De'Leon
Anthony De'Leon mmmmm.. i cant make you or anyone talk to or be there for me
 
Morgan April Thomas
Morgan April Thomas who skypes? I wanna skype!! now!
 
Crystal Garza
Crystal Garza So im at the pep rally and I came to realize this Is my last pep rally as a harmon hawk!! :// tear tear!
 
Kristine Sette
Kristine Sette Going out w / the fam tonight 4 a xmass tree lighting should be fun!!! So looking foward to xmass w / my nephews!! I just love those boys!! Lue ur kids r amazing!!!!!!
 
Kami Mathis
Kami Mathis No more free days - i think im going to cry sniff sniff :'(
 
Mantse Bixy
Mantse Bixy I just received a text that EGB33333333 Y3 OSU. I dey go some!!!!!!!
 
Makayla Robinson
Makayla Robinson Man BITCHES need 2 get thierself together talkin about my man want u and callin me fake first of all yall dnt know me thats what make it so damn bad but on the other hand when u look like shit but BITCh u need to get on my level and I am talking about Gloria Wade. And plus U always saying u had Ronnie Groves when he say yall was ON THE DOWN LOW if a dude go with u on the DOWN LOW he must didnt want anyone 2 know he went with u so think about BITCH HA HA HA HA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Alisha McKay
Alisha McKay Over to the track for a bit I guess.
 
Brenda Langat Wa Mancity
Brenda Langat Wa Mancity im so hood, i shoulda been in the original.. ludacris lines #im so hood remix
 
Kenny Love
Kenny Love i feel i nid it wat do u thing it iz

Likes

Kenny Love
 
Moe Dee
Moe Dee these niggas crazy they lovin sluts this nigga hml sayin he tired of goin home without ha same time he call i was gettin dome up out ha dnt trust these hoes lovin livin life R.I.P TOYA&DERRICK ETCK LY CRAZY!!!!!

Likes

Kush'ton Mikey-got BandsJus LenoraMoe DeeMookie Luvhimsum Whitney
 
Christopher Becker
Christopher Becker Once during the prohibition I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. - W.C Fields
 
Dominique Little
Dominique Little Funny how this job makes me feel like I'm in the BGC. Crazy how separated it is starting to see shit for what it is. Patiently waiting till the end of the month so I can get up outta here.
 
Ian James
Ian James Coming up on 2 &1/2hrs of waiting at the DPS office... I really don't understand the point of this place? Not only does it take 45min just to get to the front of the line... but then they throw you in another line to wait another 2hrs and still not speak to a single worker!

Likes

Ge Zyzz
 
Ashley Moore
Ashley Moore I hate when "people" get on fb & creep but can't update their sh*t....ANNOYING!!!

Likes

Ashley MooreChrishun Adams
 
Sharon Linares
Sharon Linares Go & fix ur makeup, well it's just a little break up Run & hide ur crazy & start acting like a lady Cause I raised u better, gotta keep it together Even when u fall apart But this ain't my mama's broken heart
 
Makunyane Mapule
Makunyane Mapule I dnt knw if i cn hold on or wat i always pln tyngs b4 i do dem n i succd nw im tryn 2pln 4my future n ngishaya ikhanda yo yo yo lyf mxm
 
MerQuise Lashawn Martin
MerQuise Lashawn Martin I need a girl with food stamps, cause i'm hungry

Likes

Johnnie SpaceHigh Westphal
 
Godly-son Effiong
Godly-son Effiong My Friday story: i share with u... The Story of the Butterfly A man found a cocoon of a buterfly.One day a smal openin appeared.He sat n watch d buterfly 4 several hours as it strugled to squeeze its body thro the tiny hole. Then it stop, as if it couldn't go further. So d man decided 2 help d butterfly. He took a pair of scissors n sniped off d remainin bits of cocoon. D butterfly emerged easily but it had a swollen body n shrivel wings. D man continued 2 watch it,expecting dat any minute d wings would enlarge n expan enough 2 support d body. Neida hapened! In fact d butterfly spen d rest of its life crawlin aroun. It was neva able 2 fly. Wat d man in his kindness n haste did not understand: d restrictin cocoon n d struggle required by d butterfly 2 get throu d openin was a way of forcing d fluid from d body into d wings so that it would b ready 4 flight once that was achieved. Somtimes strugles r exactly wat we ned in our livs. Going thro lif with no obstacles wuld criple us. We wil not b as stron as we could have bin n we would neva fly...
 
Brian Weinsheimer
Brian Weinsheimer SO TIRED....I tried to relax and sleep and i couldn't...Worked on Xmas decorations..that didnt help...I gotta work 4-12 and I feel like I am just going to fall over..
 
Keiko Kanegawa
Keiko Kanegawa I won't take care of my girl for a while, you guys (I mean everyone), pls give her a hug when you see her in the library, okay? you guys show know whom I am talking about, right? Amy, you need to be the first one! haha! have nice time working with you guys, I will visit you anytime, don't be so surprised then...
 
Shadae Fancyface Whittingham
Shadae Fancyface Whittingham Dear Santa I have been good all year :-)....Ok most of the time;-)....Ok Ok!!! Once in a while Fuck it, I will buy my own SHHHHHHHHHHH
 

No comments:

Post a Comment