Saturday, December 3, 2011

I always give 100 during the week 10 Monday 23 Tuesday 40 Wenesday 22 Thursday 5 Friday Trust me am wrkin hrd OK got all the utilities transferred in Tommy Maynor's name for Monday All deposits

Peter Akerele
Peter Akerele I always give 100% during the week! 10% Monday, 23% Tuesday, 40% Wenesday, 22% Thursday, 5% Friday. Trust me am wrkin hrd.
 
Pamela Crickenberger-Maynor
Pamela Crickenberger-Maynor OK got all the utilities transferred in Tommy Maynor's name for Monday... All deposits are paid,now onto the car payment and figure out what day to get the trailer since someone had to be a douche and leave Shawna with a scene from a hoarders show, ya know after the stuff is out and its got that nice filth film across the floor... I feel so bad for her, ppl are rediculous!
 
AshleyCesar Orduno
AshleyCesar Orduno Aww..love when zeke comes to lay his head on my belly, and his brother starts to kick! I think urijah already knows his big brother!

Likes

Ashley Montoya
 
Pranav Burad
Pranav Burad "Love" is probably the most overused word in the english language. We teach our children not to say "hate" because it's such a strong word, but we never teach them not to overuse "love" until it's lost all meaning. We use the same word to describe our feelings for a favorite shirt as we do to describe our feelings for our children and we tell people we barely know that we love them. Because it's expected? Because we think we're supposed to love them? If I say I love you it's because I love you for who you are. Not because you're an extension of someone else that I love. Not because society or someone else tells me that I should love you. But because I love YOU for who you are and what you mean to me. Anything else just creates a world where no one knows who really cares and fosters feelings of resentment and betrayal when those who "love" you walk away.
 
Oana Pavelescu
Oana Pavelescu Mi-i tare dor de un concert de jazz bun! Of!
 
Paula Ioana
Paula Ioana - Do You feel something for me? - Why? - Because I wanna be with somebody else.

Likes

Taifi Romi
 
Michael Paterson
Michael Paterson I miss the bike weather need to move to MIA

Likes

Claudio Moreira
 
Ralph RealityakaReally Bell
Ralph RealityakaReally Bell I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE SCHOOL THAT WAS NAMED AFTER MY FIRST RAP GROUP (OMEGA HIGH)HAS 959 likes but i remember it was only like 40 of us there lol

Likes

'India PhillipsTita SepulvedaRalph RealityakaReally Bell
 
Dumy KaGabhisa
Dumy KaGabhisa @last chiling @home wt my broz n celebration of my car.woza festive here i cum my frndz
 
Brenda Fuentes
Brenda Fuentes mann gotta go get ready for work....i guess a mommys work is never done....

Likes

Angie Soto
 
Urspecialtoo Immaculatecare
Urspecialtoo Immaculatecare TO EVERYONE HI ARE YOU TODAY,HOPE YOU ALL ARE OUT ENJOYING THIS WONDERFUL DAY WHERE HAVING!!!!!!!! HEAR AT WORK THINK ON WAYS TO GET NEW CLIENTS,THINK OF A LOT OF THINGS,SO I'M GOING TA ASK THE PEOPLE WHO I AM TRYING TA GRAB THE ATTENTION OF IS YOU!!!!!!!!SO TELL ME LADIES MEN WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A STYLIST,WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A SALON,WHEN YOU GO OUT TA JUST RELAX GET PAMPER WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN PRICE..........ALL COMMENTS WELCOMED
 
Allison Peak
Allison Peak Sooner or later, you're gonna come around and you'll be sorry, when you figure out that I was always everything you'd ever need. Sooner or later you're gonna wish you had me.
 
French Hefner
French Hefner * SHE ICEY, SHE FIESTY, I THINK SHE MIGGHT BE WIFEY :-)

Likes

Tanisha SpringerChiina WaveyyPretty EishaaAerie Lee
 
June Baughan
June Baughan when someone tells you they care about u and love you too much to lead you on that Saturday was a mistake! There is someone else but remember I wasn't there! Got me hurting all over again!!!!!! Then they tell u that we can still be friends but don't text or call right now! what kind of friendship is that? IDK anymore! I want to move on but something keeps telling me give it time my child!!!! any suggestions? anyone want to go out tonight or tomorrow night? Just need to get away for awhile with someone that won't use me!!!
 
Zak Redden
Zak Redden I really , Really , REALLY. Need to get a new math teacher -__-
 
Danielle Childers-Bryant
Danielle Childers-Bryant I guess a hard petter has no consious
 
Gwen Williams Norman
Gwen Williams Norman I love watching the snow!
 
Blessing Oghene-maro Eriame
Blessing Oghene-maro Eriame Plz ma dear frndz, if u got ani message abt ani free ipad dnt bliv it o itz a scam i neva sent such a messag n i dnt evn knw site. . .sori 4 d stres tnx luv yah al
 
Cassandra Morandini
Cassandra Morandini i love caroline harris so much, she's my bestfriend in the whole world & i love her with all my heart <3 xoxoxo forever

Likes

Ariel GrahamGabriela Rano
 
Cedric Burton
Cedric Burton If your waiting for your mind and heart to be aligned, you will never have peace. If I had choose one; I would choose my heart because passion, motivation and direction come from your heart.......
 
Adewumi Crowned Prince Idowu
Adewumi Crowned Prince Idowu can anybody please human beings???????i doubt it.
 
Trevoyce Woodson
Trevoyce Woodson just some of the jams i listen to
 
Sharon Elliott
Sharon Elliott Happy Birthday Dean Allen Glad to have u as a nephew but I do miss that nice hair. Happy Birthday Sherri have your husband take u out for a nice meal.Have fun.
 
Anthony Pomerleau
Anthony Pomerleau Hey folks I have a favor to ask...If anyone hears of places that are hiring in the portland area please let me know.
 
Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell when i saw a cashier hand this little boy his money back, the boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'' The little boy turned to the old woman next to him, ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?'' She replied, ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.'' Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.' I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry. But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this, 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.'' My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said, 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of himself. He was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she didn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly. I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll!'' OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money. The little boy said, 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!' Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.'' 'My mommy loves white roses.' A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state of mind from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine, and in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him. Now you have 2 choices: (1) Copy & Paste this on your wall (2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
 

No comments:

Post a Comment