Saturday, December 3, 2011

Going to the doctor i got a fever in need to go to the ambulance Shud i put my hands up and quit e journey luks lyk i cnt mek

Bryanna Jones
Bryanna Jones Going to the doctor i got a fever in need to go to the ambulance
 
Joan Maani
Joan Maani Shud i put my hands up and quit e journey, luks lyk i cnt mek it 2 e end of e road... :-(
 
Michael Sharp
Michael Sharp I wonder how many people would be better off if they just tried, and stopped waiting and relying on people to do or give them shit....Just Sayiin...
 
Juliet Okunzuwa
Juliet Okunzuwa I hate liars.
 
Illuminaughty Skates
Illuminaughty Skates Kickflipping the stairs at Rad was NOT worth the pain I'm in. I hate being sick.
 
Lynn Green Roberson
Lynn Green Roberson i have some of the most incredible kids in the world. sometimes we forget just how blessed we are. david, you just don't know, son. incredibly happy mommy moment.

Likes

Marsha Morgan-Broderick
 
Greg Middlebrook
Greg Middlebrook I wish we could be at the Christmas gathering with the other pastors of Mountain river division in Idaho Falls tonight. But we won't be able to make it...Donna has been really tired from the flu...she is getting better but we won't be able to make the trip down.
 
Angie Moreno
Angie Moreno Hello!! It's noon and I am hungry like heck! about to grab a bite :P

Likes

Victor M. Ramirez
 
Lindsey Nicole Bates
Lindsey Nicole Bates When you’re weak, I’ll be strong When you let go, I’ll hold on When you need to cry, I swear that I’ll be there to dry your eyes When you feel lost and scared to death, Like you can’t take one more step Just take my hand, together we can do it I’m gonna love you through it.
 
Cornell Rogers
Cornell Rogers I'm very proud to post this. I personally believe in Jesus Christ. One Facebooker has challenged all believers to put this on their wall. The Bible says, if you deny Me in front of your peers, I will deny you in front of My Father. This is a simple test. If you are not afraid to show it, re-post this. I proudly did!
 
Mckenzie Nichole Lambdin
Mckenzie Nichole Lambdin Danielle Nicole Farrell beautiful face makes my WHOLE world go around. and we talk about Paul Bun-yun and his boots and his blue "dog". i also like walking to the high school for 3rd period, and then jumping off the stage sayin "They Call Me Nasty!!" and "That Was Like a full.. bam!" haha :D :) ...... write me back and make me my lovely picture my dear xD ♥
 
Emmanuel Adinoyi Onotu
Emmanuel Adinoyi Onotu Mrs P again, asked what she thinks about d banning of same sex marriage by NASS in Nigeria. Dame P: "Same sexing is an abonimation, it is not in Africans for Man to be climbing Man and Woman climbing fellow Woman. God created Man to romance d Woman, So I commend National Assembly on dis one". =D =)) Channel News 4pm.

Likes

Ibrahim Anas
 
Taylor Phillips
Taylor Phillips Just got mad again that quick I promise don't nobody need to ever ask me for nun else! #RT *-Tatta Bae Bahd-*
 
Brandon KingofHearts Gipson
Brandon KingofHearts Gipson hello! i love you!!! won't you tell me ur name!!!

Likes

Veronica McCloud
 
Maranda Vanessa Ely
Maranda Vanessa Ely i have had a blast. Me and dj played n he just got up n had bath. Fixing to go visit a dear friend. Pray for Geraldine and her family. Then go home. Maybe paps. Still thinking too much. GOD will help me make right choice
 
Audrey Padilla
Audrey Padilla I really like coming to mac's
 
Amber Rench
Amber Rench Most of them girls I plan to never wife. But its something about you that I like.
 
Alexis Osit
Alexis Osit Cool lang ako pag wala ka . . . . . . . . . I mean "KULANG AKO" pag wala ka. ♥ mornytz
 
Santana Jade BlueEyes
Santana Jade BlueEyes ( continuing with those letters from a while back) Dear girl I hate, You yet to exist... So... -__________- yeah.. kbai!
 
Endia Howard
Endia Howard Boredd in hisroryy class watchinn thiss stupidd videoo i fittin go to sleep!!!!!!!!!! Lmao
 
Jim Carson
Jim Carson Leaving for Kentucky to see Grandchildren....Posing this question to wondering minds.....What are skinny jeans....Heard that phrase 3 times yeasterday on radio..Pretty sure I don't own any....Have a good weekend ..!!
 
Michael Bontrager
Michael Bontrager watching Roberto Gutierrez play ncaa football 11 is one of the most entertaining things i have ever seen
 
Sheena DaMajor Factor
Sheena DaMajor Factor "Okay I Then Inbox,Texted,Posted On EVERYBODY PAGE......Its A Carnival Coming To Town For Marcal & Marco Tomorrow¡!" #Everyone Invited

Likes

PrettySassy Myblack IsBeautiful
 
Kiri At Keeping-Beauty
Kiri At Keeping-Beauty Hi all just to let you know, im not allways able to to keep updated on facebook so sometimes I dont recieve messages you may send me untill it is to late or not in time for when you may need me to. So please just give us a call at Keeping Beauty Tuesday through to Saturday 10am-6pm 02380 441514

Likes

Teena Blingkin Mcpins
 
Thulisile Ncube
Thulisile Ncube Evening friends! Let me call it a dae now. I bounce, sleep well guys. 9t to u all.;-).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment