Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kindness is your soul’s way of finding a place inside other people's hearts It is a shelter fortified with gratitude Dodinsky Wa bona go tlhoka chelete go dira motho le

Marlene Charbine Hanna
Kindness is your soul’s way of finding a place inside other people's hearts. It is a shelter fortified with gratitude. ~Dodinsky
 
Seboka Malefo
Seboka Malefo Wa bona go tlhoka chelete go dira motho le kadi frday tsa month end a nne

Likes

Leeraahtoo Meisie Kgantlapane MchunuGaarekwe Tumelo Pantsu
 
Sabrina Knox
Sabrina Knox My birthday treat was a Chinese and a glass if cider and a early night :)
 
Jayson Mccoy
Jayson Mccoy Chillin bored as hell. bout to buy me a burger or 2
 
Cindy Rimpela
Cindy Rimpela Chris and Laurene have the best seats in the house for Rock...break a leg cast!
 
Timothy Brochu
Timothy Brochu A friend of mine's dog ate all his girlfriends birth control. He asked me what he should do. I of course said that there's never been a better time to have sex with it. I'm a bit sick I think.

Likes

Tym LevineGreg Cook
 
Steve V
Steve V got a bad yellow bitch to help me count up my money. Tell her stack all the 100s you can keep all the 20s

Likes

Vinny Brienza
 
Garrison Sullivan
Garrison Sullivan I'm inventing a time machine so I can party like it's 1899.
 
Kyle Ervin
Kyle Ervin A heads up to everybody, I wouldn't go to the Speedway off Taylorsville Road if I were you. Ever. This fuckhead behind the counter tried to quick change me and put the profit from it in his pocket as if I wasn't smart enough to realize what I had handed him. Then when I got pissed and called him out the supervisor defended his ass as if hadn't done anything wrong.
 
Donley Wriston
Donley Wriston At work messed an order and still made a 20 tip woot woot

Likes

David Wriston
 
Dru Hart
Dru Hart i can respect a promiscuous woman if she's honest...
 
Josvany Diaz
Josvany Diaz Y quien te dijo a ti q tu megustas y quien te dijo a ti q te deseo y quien carajo te dijo q tu estas rica???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
 
Carley D Mccall
Carley D Mccall ***This is a reminder** that Gracie Lynn's 1st birthday party is tomorrow. I hope everyone can make it. If I forgot to invite you please let me know. It at my moms house 403 griffen mill rd pickens sc 29671 from 1pm-3pm. Please come celebrate with us!!! If u have any questions please call me or message me at 423-8265
 
Shalema Lineberger
Shalema Lineberger Don't you hate it when it's a really good song on in the car and people start having a conversation? #ShutupAndListen damn it
 
Darren Jarihar
Darren Jarihar just found out what "Sober" meant. Son Of a Bitch Everything's Real
 
Andrija Virijevic
Andrija Virijevic This song puts me in a place I never new I was but always wanted to be. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWuAc4pnYFc&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Videoclip to Underworld's "Dirty Epic", from the album "dubnobasswithmyheadman". I don't know if it's the "original" clip to the song, but the font overlays ...

Likes

Andrija Ratkovic
 
Mark Hatcher
Mark Hatcher Well its offical another student of the month and perfect attendance for my little jordan I am such a proud dad .
 
Brittany Lynn Burgess
Brittany Lynn Burgess I have no problem being a bitch and I can promise you'll see nothing less :)

Likes

Janet BellKristin Wise
 
Casper Noble
Casper Noble Kyle Frazer
JEWL OF THE DAY!

Likes

Kyle Frazer
 
Fernando Aninha
Fernando Aninha "Se a Terra não girasse, existiriam menos tontos no mundo?"
 
Palesa Lebotse
Palesa Lebotse A nice lady lyk me slpin any1 wo wana take me out pls inbox me
 
Shakira Coleman
Shakira Coleman ,, if I wrote a book about us the title would be .. LMS (;

Likes

Tiara Real Badd MoeYannie G HarrisChocolatee So'Gone BaddassShayy Trustinqq'nobodyy Johnson
 
Monique Dela Cruz
Monique Dela Cruz ..its an0thr dAY..a great day to live...we must l0ve lifE,embrace lifE.n0 matTEr h0w sm0oth or r0ugH it fl0ws. rather than hate it..faith and h0pe teaChes us h0w to be str0ng en0ugH to stand stilL.n0 mtTEr h0w we bleEd and crave for mercy..live lifE as its our last day of living.for lifE is so great..if u just kn0w h0w to live it.oN rigHT manNEr..^-^
 
Sarah Bernasor
Sarah Bernasor True, Janine Janine Dário . For me, there are two issues. One, there is so much homophobia in the air. In some countries, one can go to jail for homophobic statements and action. In the Philippines, we take pride in writing negative things about someone 'suspected' with a sexual orientation different from the mainstream. The other thing is the culture that blurs boundaries between personal and private spheres. Why do celebrities say - 'we owe it to the fans'? We only need a few trusted people to journey with us during tough times. We don't need a camera to unleash everything and for the whole country to know that we are in pain or what not. When people take the responsibility to make the public know of their private lives then they actually make themselves vulnerable to 'bullying' .
 
Samantha Cardenas
Samantha Cardenas today my baby boy turned 5 months but i had a bad day
 

No comments:

Post a Comment