Saturday, December 3, 2011

I thought when u have a job ur supposed touhh idk show up to it Ugh i should learn to say no if u want 2 help a person

Julianne Turgeon
Julianne Turgeon I thought when u have a job ur supposed to..uhh idk show up to it!! Ugh i should learn to say no..
 
Shaima Rashid
Shaima Rashid if u want 2 help a person just do it but dont expect something in return

Likes

Graycee Revocatus
 
Theresa Sears
Theresa Sears I would say that people that dont have anything better 2 do better b careful bout putting people on blast. It might come back and bite u.
 
Darzell King
Darzell King Nothin that i ever post is directed twards my friends on fb.. I jus be speakin in general,, now if u think im talkin to u,, then i must be!

Likes

Alannah Nicole
 
Just Fats
Just Fats (Lms) If U High As Shit Reading This Cus I'm High As Shit Writing This lls = )

Likes

Rip Buckie N BooLovely DejaeRYan SingletaryIra Fortune
 
Almagicoo Koko
Almagicoo Koko Eyes: To look at you, Hands: To pray for you, Mind: To care for u, Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me
 
Mark Eddins
Mark Eddins Red solo cup, I fill u up, lets have a party!!!!

Likes

Michelle Chartier
 
Pam Royster
Pam Royster I need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways...***Always ready

Likes

Paula Dreamweaver Ferguson
 
Phredrick Audu Friday
Phredrick Audu Friday All Kogites.d time is here.go all out wit wat u have n vote people decieving people(PDP) out...we need to catch up wit d rest of d country in terms of development...enuf of the madness
 
Crystal Roese-Strausbaugh
Crystal Roese-Strausbaugh Gettin ready,then going to get something to eat then off to Circle D.....I'm goin to have the new phone so txt it if u need me.(419)271-2167..
 
Hanin Johnston
Hanin Johnston Hey all Riyadhians looool if u love Mexican food check out Al Chicos on exit 5 before u get to kingdom school on right hand side. Most dishes r 40 sr r so and sooooo worth the flavor and service is five star
 
Ankit Jain
Ankit Jain Wikipedia: I know everything, Google: I have everything, Facebook: I know everybody, Internet: Without Me U all were nothing. Electricity: Awaaaaz niche... :-)
 
Dray Trap
Dray Trap babe y u wanna pt me on stand by girl i cnt lie yea u hotter dan a camp fire n da last min i gne though about u ten time#gucci

Likes

Olivya Daniels EpicBeauty
 
Steven Williams
Steven Williams shit just chillen with my big dawg bout 2 get blunted if u wanna join just fuk with us we aint hard 2 find 2100 Scott all day FWM
 
Jorge Venegas
Jorge Venegas woke up diz mornin n out da window i start 2 c then u pop up on my mind n i began 2 think that ur inside a place that ur not suppose 2 b. ur so close 2 da light now, but u got me by ur side now so together lets fight now, n find out how we can make everythn better n alrite now keep ur head up n that bright smile :D
 
Siyanda Phunkier King
Siyanda Phunkier King she used to say FUCK U NIGGAZ bt when i went away SHE FUCKED MY NIGGAZ
 
Marcus Wimbush
Marcus Wimbush Latavia Futuristic Mack, i dont know wat i did. im trying 2 keep u happy and satisfied but since wat im doin is not working, i dont know wat else 2 do. so talk 2 me whenever
 
Melissa Ratliff Stanley
Melissa Ratliff Stanley just dropped the babys off and i already miss them i love u lee and devon

Likes

Pauletta Dale
 
Kelsey Anguiano
Kelsey Anguiano Kelseyyy.!! I fknn' Lovee youu withh a passionn.! Haha srryy i forgott u.!! (: -<3 yo sissta Jocyyy.!!!

Likes

Jocy BuitronKelsey AnguianoMimi Tortorello
 
Alex Poisson
Alex Poisson Ooo MAN ITS OFFICIAL!!! AT EXACTLY 12:30 am I"LL HAVE BEEN A FATHER FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR, ITS BEEN ROUGH MORE EMOTIONAL THEN PHYSICAL. i cant believe he came out 9lbz 5oz 21 in an no he's 24 lbs and a inch more then half of my leg!! BUT I LOVE HIM MORE THEN ANYTHING ON/IN THIS WORLD!! HOPEFULLY I CAN SEE HIM 2MORO BUT IM NOT DOIN HIS PARTY 2MORO, JAIL AN PROBATION SLOWED THAT DOWN PLUZ MY MOM WORKS ON SATURDAYS SO REAL SOON ILL BE DOIN IT AN ILL INbox the inviteZ to ELEZAIR ALEXANDER POISSON's FIRST BIRTHDAY!! GOD BLESS (its not gonna be a big party so if u don get invited srry nothing personal)

Likes

Ginny BabieeTyrae DavisDwayne GregoryAnthony Alexis Aguilar
 
Robbin Sierra Rueckert
Robbin Sierra Rueckert Red solo cup I fill u up lets have a party lets have a party I love you red solo cup :)

Likes

Kraig Brown
 
Clinton Joiner
Clinton Joiner God gave me u for up and downs.

Likes

Bridy Joiner
 
John Rife
John Rife Its funny how when u have everything u need and no bills to pay u could worryless about money
 
Portia Peshlerlesedi Leba
Portia Peshlerlesedi Leba d world says,practise wht u preach and i say:preach wht u practise!

Likes

Pertunia Duma
 
Josh Carter
Josh Carter Outside workin on breaking apart bricks.. josh carr says "look i found a fishing utensil" jared says "u mean fishing lure" "oh yeah yeah thats what i meant" dad comes over "thats a fricken earing u guys" woww..... ha

Likes

Jesse Carter
 

No comments:

Post a Comment