Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kindness is your soul’s way of finding a place inside other people's hearts It is a shelter fortified with gratitude Dodinsky Its historywhn is some1 ready 2 be in a

Marlene Charbine Hanna
Kindness is your soul’s way of finding a place inside other people's hearts. It is a shelter fortified with gratitude. ~Dodinsky
 
Welcome Denver
Welcome Denver Its history.whn is some1 ready 2 be in a relationshp,support ur answer.lets participat e frnds its gna be nice me l dnt knw.
 
George Katungire
George Katungire Wht a nce dy 2 jst rlx nd wtch tv.gdnyt pple.

Likes

Timothy Moses
 
Dallas Shepherd
Dallas Shepherd It's a small shift, but now marketeers, businesses and advertisers are simply hoping for you to "like" them now? I guess we need to redefine 'like' or perhaps they already have. further down the rabbit hole we go.
 
Shearlelolatthemhaters Bishop
Shearlelolatthemhaters Bishop Time is money!! And im running a lil late...!
 
Rob Scott
Rob Scott NOT 1 OF MY FACEBOOK FRIENDS WILL COPY THIS POST (BUT I AM COUNTING ON A TRUE FAMILY MEMBER OR FRIEND TO DO IT)... IF YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME THEN COPY THIS--- OK SUNSHINE I GOT YOU :O)

Likes

James Burgess
 
John Marsh
John Marsh Studies show that apple juice has generally low levels of arsenic, and the government says it is safe to drink. But consumer advocates say the FDA is allowing too much of the chemical — which is sometimes natural, sometimes man made — into apple juices favored by thirsty kids. Arsenic is naturally present in water, air, food and soil in the two forms — organic and inorganic. According to the FDA, organic arsenic passes through the body quickly and is essentially harmless. Inorganic arsenic — the type found in pesticides — can be toxic and may pose a cancer risk if consumed at high levels or over a long period.
 
Tammy Parker Waldo
Tammy Parker Waldo Well we finally did it . i hate spending money , but our refrigerater is 35 years old . still going strong cuze of duct tape , that works miracles. but could no longer tape the door close so it would stay cold in there . hahahaha , broke down and bought a new one . just delevered . the guys laughted at my old one , how dare they ...lol... I did toooo .....
 
Corey Spencer
Corey Spencer im hungry as a bitch!
 
Raquel Martin
Raquel Martin Hahaha I like being honest most of the time...like "I'm honest when I tell them their face annoys me, but I lie when I tell them I'm a doctor n I can fix it" ;)
 
Tommy Manasco
Tommy Manasco Meriwether needs to cover this asap. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4zmv1IFCOA a special song for record labels.
www.youtube.com
TESTO ORIGINALE Aah You suck my blood like a leech You break the law and you preach Screw my brain till it hurts You've taken all my money - and you want mor...
 
Courtney The'GraphicArtist
Courtney The'GraphicArtist "I'm not an asshole, I just don't give a fuck a lot..." -Tyler The Creator :)
 
Caitlyn Smith
Caitlyn Smith Cant wait for saturday...going out down town bloomy wit my girl....bout to have a good fucking night!! anyone wanna join?

Likes

Nathaniel Brooks
 
Sammy Hawthorne
Sammy Hawthorne I just sprained my ankle really badly.. I can't walk so that means no whirlwind or tiger con!! ;A;*cries in corner* an worst of all..I can't dance>.<
 
Victoria Cerna
Victoria Cerna just finished taking my chemistry lab final exam....not too confident :/ ..hope i at least got a decent grade
 
Pranav Patel
Pranav Patel Moving is a b****!
 
Matthew Ramos
www.youtube.com
"Passive" is a song by the alternative rock group A Perfect Circle. The song is a remake of the song "Vacant" by the now-defunct band Tapeworm. "Vacant" was ...
 
David Chesley
David Chesley I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden.......
 
Hollie Butler
Hollie Butler Doorways cause ADD. Or: Why people in studio apartments focus better.
theweek.com
Psychologists say the simple act of walking through a doorway can make us two to three times more likely to lose track of our thoughts
 
Melinda Gale Oakley
Melinda Gale Oakley "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, Amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.” Took this from another post, because here is what I want to do, is have everyone that can see this send me a penny (Cause for Christ) to donate to spread the work of the gospel. People you know and are friends with spread the word. If everyone in the world gave 1 penny how much do u think can be raised
 
Katy Rewston
Katy Rewston spending time downstairs with Jed on an evening has really reminded me what an awesome dog he is....i think he got a bit depressed when i was at uni....i felt so bad about leaving them behind at my parents house but since ive been sitting downstairs in the guest room with him on and evening hes looking soo much happier, even if my bed has to be removed of dog hair every night
 
Jaime RealwomenDotattoos Lombardo
Jaime RealwomenDotattoos Lombardo Lol i'm about to make a big ass change watch lw shita about to get live a s fuck... lol I'm thinkn jus maybe I might save more cash of I'm solo.. ;) lol
 
Keith Hargrave
Keith Hargrave He hath caused the arrows of His quiver to enter into my reins. I was a derision to all my people, and their song all the day. He hath filled me with bitterness; He hath made me drunken with wormwood. He hath also broken my teeth with gravel stones; He hath covered me with ashes. And Thou hast removed my soul far off from peace; I forgot prosperity. And I said, "My strength and my hope are perished from the LORD," remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall. My soul hath them still in remembrance, and is humbled in me. This I recall to my mind; therefore have I hope: It is through the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; great is Thy faithfulness. "The LORD is my portion," saith my soul, "Therefore will I hope in Him." The LORD is good unto them that wait for Him, to the soul that seeketh Him. It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD. It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth. he sitteth alone and keepeth silence, because he hath borne it upon him. He putteth his mouth in the dust; if so it be, there may be hope. He giveth his cheek to him that smiteth him; he is filled full with reproach. For the Lord will not cast off for ever. But though He cause grief, yet will He have compassion according to the multitude of His mercies. For He doth not afflict willingly, nor grieve the children of men. To crush under His feet all the prisoners of the earth, to turn aside the right of a man before the face of the Most High, to subvert a man in his cause--the Lord approveth not. Who is he that saith and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not? Out of the mouth of the Most High proceedeth not evil and good? Why then doth a living man complain, a man for the punishment of his sins?

Likes

Nadine NewmanCarolyn Gannon
 
Annalise ScribeVirgin
Annalise ScribeVirgin *On a sigh, I realize tis time to visit The Brotherhood. Twas long ago that I spoke unto them all. Mayhap I visit with the Symphaths as well. Thinks of the Shadows and adds them to the list*
 
Debbie Rose
Debbie Rose cabbage rolls cooking...gotta freeze a dish for jenny poo

Likes

Allison Emms
 

No comments:

Post a Comment