Saturday, December 3, 2011

I just took my tree out of the BOX an my 1yr old son was like a tree a tree an started pointn at it then said a Christmas tree

Brandy Bryson
Brandy Bryson I just took my tree out of the BOX an my 1yr old son was like a tree a tree an started pointn at it then said a Christmas tree!! Awww it's not about havn all the presents an bullshit I finally can c it's about lovin family and long lasting memories after all the material things get old or broken!! My god is great!!

Likes

Ja'kayla CartwrightAmanda GalvanPenny WrightBella Chantal
 
Geneva Golden
Geneva Golden going to the christmas parade in Lake city with sis in a few hours... i hope we dont freeze to death. lol i miss my hubby...... and i pray he has a good day today. or at least a better one than yesterday.
 
Lauren Yoder Henderson
Lauren Yoder Henderson River has found his thumb multiple times today but has also gagged himself with it, what am I going to do with him lol
 
Quida ArmaniMaria Rose
Quida ArmaniMaria Rose FOR SUM ODD REASON I FEEL SAD ND LONELY INSIDE :( FINNA. TAKE A WALK

Likes

Dion Youngestincharge Pope
 
Sara Tomassetti
Sara Tomassetti If you know me, you know why I think this is hilarious!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aA7iAMTAWHM&feature=related
www.youtube.com
Recorded on August 27, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.
 
Mark Raygenius Relaford Jr.
Mark Raygenius Relaford Jr. I wanna go out tonight but I can tho
 
Kawzey Habeola
Kawzey Habeola 2day is a day i will neva 4get in my lyf.my house was burnt down,but i tank ALLAH 4 my lyf.
 
Ashley Lee
Ashley Lee Rude people, I sware

Likes

Chelsea Mitchell
 
Sing Yang
Sing Yang had no classes today :) so i slept till 1 yay hehe
 
Caa Taylaa
Caa Taylaa It is wat It is ALL i Need in Thiss Lift Ta Stayy Is Me nd My Besties
 
Jonathan Colon
Jonathan Colon i walk thru these darkin times with one thing on my mind to see my family shine so lord please guide me and devour thy enemies that aproaches me cuz my heart will never weaken but will leave yall leakin
 
Amonz Simz
Amonz Simz Im wathcing de boondocks i thank it make my 9ty people
 
Ndinisa Thokozani
Ndinisa Thokozani 1 Corinthians 13: 11When i was a child,i spake as a child,i understood as a child,i thought as a child:But when i became a man,i put away childish things...it does not matter u ar a male or female..we need 2 put away childish things becoz age does not determine maturity in some cases...maturity is determine about how u solve challanges...may God cover u and ur loved once under his protection...hv a lovely weekend frnds luv u all

Likes

Phumzile Mtshwene
 
Edgar Dominguez
Edgar Dominguez I havent been on this shit for a while .-.
 
Kekesi Daniel
Kekesi Daniel I jxt luv December cos, it's a month of LOVE.
 
Christy Uzer
Christy Uzer It's raining, first day back to work from vacation, I became an Aunt again today, and we have LifeGroup tonite...pretty eventful day!
 
Natee Rodriguez
Natee Rodriguez WHERE CAN I BUY A BEDAZZLER?! i finnaly know were im getting my second denim jacket so im good lml, andd i need a whole lotta fabrics .... and the overalls i know were im getting them and i still gotta buy my combat boots
 
Brian Sinkoff
Brian Sinkoff Don't forget to check out my website (www.sellitwithsinkoff.com). I need the page views and stuff!
www.coldwellbankerprime.com
Brian Sinkoff, former host of Sound-off with Sinkoff on 104.5 The Team ESPN Radio, is a Real Estate professional with Coldwell Banker Prime Properties in Delmar, NY. Click to view more information and property listings.
 
Janet Raamot Schadewitz
Janet Raamot Schadewitz ♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥
 
Balogun Olasunkanmi
Balogun Olasunkanmi " Guess I A̶̲̥̅♏ single for the night So come sit on my middle finger for the night"
 
Gustavo Ramirez
Gustavo Ramirez I gave Diviana Alaniz my Tanooki Suit Mario keychain. That's real love...

Likes

Diviana Alaniz
 
Lexi Rose-Perkins
Lexi Rose-Perkins Right When I Woke Up, Layluh Kicked Me Super Hard In The Side.. Well Good Morning To You Too Love <3

Likes

Jasmine Michele FowlerChloe Provo
 
Brianna Brown
Brianna Brown Yay planning my classes, now I gotta go to the Running Start officce to make sure I get them =]

Likes

Jeremiah Richards
 
Seth 'sedo' Adams
Seth 'sedo' Adams And I grow silent....
 
Edmundo Guerrero
Edmundo Guerrero I donated blood :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment