Saturday, December 3, 2011

Why is critical thinking so dangerous to religious belief Here I explore the issue from my escaping a cult mindiauthormeanderscom Due to the move to this new website we had

M.e. Anders
M.e. Anders Why is critical thinking so dangerous to religious belief? Here, I explore the issue from my escaping a cult.
mindi.authormeanders.com
Due to the move to this new website, we had issues with this episode last week. The issues should be fixed, so you will be able to listen to the podcast this week.

Likes

Jeremy Lape
 
Sara Olson Mugan
Sara Olson Mugan Wasn't going to do a tree this year since the one I have doesn't work. Tired of buying a new tree every year it seems. But when Tony and I went to Wal Mart he told me to just buy another one. Got it up and lights on. Now to tired to decorate it so gonna take a nap before work. May finish it tonight when I get home.
 
Tony Raines
Tony Raines I sit and wonder at times if I die will I be rememberd, probly not. I remember the close ones I've done lost to the game or over a bitch. I'm just taking a time out the day for some moment of silence for the ones I lost and for the people everyone lost and to our soilders dying fighting this white mans war.(moment of silence ).................... .............................................................. thank God for second of breath that he gives us. AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Gabriel Obeh
Gabriel Obeh ''God is not a man dat shud lie neither d son of man dat shud repent of is word''wat God has for u all wil not pas u by.
 
Jason Carey
Jason Carey Paying a show at the vault tonight! Come out its 10 bucks we need the support!
 
Chanae Stud'Lover Little
Chanae Stud'Lover Little #654 i really feel dat u are a complete stranger so change dat in da next 24hrs lol
 
Cheesom Dahpixieprincess Dunu
Cheesom Dahpixieprincess Dunu This Is Gnna Tke mor Tym Dan Xpctd.. ...Searching.., Js gve me 5mins.Ma Eyeball jst Fell awt.i'hve 2 Luk 4 it so dis myt tke a while.if afta 5mins i'm naht Back,Call 911 yhu Idiot.*ble*
 
Kale Maguire
Kale Maguire http://m.jalopnik.com/5864209/for-6500-get-teddy-ruxpins-roadmaster A piece of American automotive history up for sale on eBay? I'm on it.
m.jalopnik.com
 
Greig Pow
Greig Pow Two midgets are sitting in a room when one of them pulls out a joint. He smiles at his friend and says, "hey dude, wanna get medium?"

Likes

Colin Fantastic Hunter
 
Mpho Senoedi
Mpho Senoedi Neva trust a livng soul coz u wil rgrt dr day u wr born,tshaba mo2 nta selomela kobong

Likes

Gaopalelwe Gaorapele Sekanka
 
John Lupe Anderson
John Lupe Anderson My lil sister is texting me and has yet to wish me a happy bday, bout to fire her ass!

Likes

Karl Pompilus
 
Craig N Kim Bratcher
Craig N Kim Bratcher I'd LOVE to be a fly-on-the-wall when Herman Cain returns home this afternoon from his campaign trip.
 
Cher Anne Hill-Wilcox
Cher Anne Hill-Wilcox WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT..... We can't say Merry Christmas now we have to say Happy Holidays. We can't call it a Christmas tree, it's now called a Holiday tree? Because it might offend someone. If you don't like our "Customs" then you don't have celebrate them. Keep in mind we've called it Christmas for over 2000 years not just in christ's name but every single atheist i know calls it christmas. They are called customs and we have our traditions (Every country has them and we have to respect them or we're called racist!) If you agree with this...please post this as your status!! I AM A PROUD Canadian CITIZEN... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Do you have what it takes to repost this??
 
Robeir Scott
Robeir Scott Wishing the one lady who's close to my heart a Happy Birtherday!!! Have a wonderful day Mommy:")

Likes

Lisa TenantShamira Godinme BanksCarla Green
 
Jim Heller
Jim Heller McDonalds must have an instant winner promo going. 3 cars ahead of me parked after getting their order, slammed their doors and went inside to claim a prize!

Likes

Jessica Lust
 
Hasan Sameer
Hasan Sameer Full day Tom nd Jerry run here nd dere NAKED ... But when going for a swim, they dont forget to wear a SWIMSUIT !! :P =D
 
Rocey Ticrus Keycuts
Rocey Ticrus Keycuts Lmao who am I kidding. I still don't give a fukc...

Likes

Ashley WashJessica TorresDestiny Lovely GomezKasia Okas
 
Memory Gwezere
Memory Gwezere all my bags are packed, im ready to go, im waiting outside your door... so kiss me and smile for me, hold me like you will never let me go coz im leaving on a jet plane, dont know when i will be back again
 
Larry Gabaldon
Larry Gabaldon Can anyone answer a question for me? If u tell a mom to watch her child cause ur tired of your child gettiing bit, does that mean u were mistreating HER child? Or was she over reacting. Or was i really an ass
 
Ian Lambert
Ian Lambert I reactivated my account...I will not use Facebook for work...I have a work email if you need to get a hold of me for that.

Likes

Yianna Jay Farley
 
Reggie Ollie Sr.
Reggie Ollie Sr. U say u a gangsta but u never popped nothing , i say u a wanksta & u need 2 stop fronting..U go 2 the dealership but u never copped nothing , U been hustling a long time and still ain't got nothing
www.youtube.com
Music video by 50 Cent performing Wanksta. (C) 2002 Shady Records/Interscope Records
 
Moises Mancilla
Moises Mancilla Man COS on a friday" SUCKS so much v_v.
 
Jalove Lopez
Jalove Lopez I think guess change everything my life its back bitchyyy :)what u think I am friendly nice cool it not OOOOOOOH NO NO NO WHATEVER I'm bitchy sry dnt give a shit :/ jst wanna kill myself I hate of my life so fuk up asshole damn n wanna be become whore got a man wanna guy raped on me died I go to fuk Hell FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M VERY SERIOUSLY HATE OF MY LIFE
 
Ariel S. Lee
Ariel S. Lee I passed! Almost had a heart attack :)! I am now a certified to be an Ambulance Driver.
 
Cuteas A Button
Cuteas A Button Mommies check out this cute idea a personal MSG from Santa go to portablenorthpole.tv
 

No comments:

Post a Comment