Saturday, December 3, 2011

the winter is cold and the summer is hot i have a quiff IF YOU'RE NOT CHICKEN PUT THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU

Freddie Anderson
Freddie Anderson the winter is cold, and the summer is hot.... i have a quiff!
 
Terry Cross
Terry Cross IF YOU'RE NOT CHICKEN !!!! PUT THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU !!!! (1) Crazy . (2) I'd marry you . (3) I'd date you . (4) Sarcastic . (5) I miss you . (6) I'd kiss you . (7) Beautiful . (8) Smart . (9) Imaginative . (10) Random . (11) Jerk . (12) Funny . (13) Funny as crap . (14) Amazing . (15) Tough . (16) Cute . (17) I'd hit you with a bus . (18) I love you . (19) Weirdo . (20) Friends forever.!
 
Pat Crizack
Pat Crizack If I committed suicide, it'd be because of boredom, not depression
 
Amber Doyle Boyd
Amber Doyle Boyd Okay, so I got a call today from the hospital. They have moved my induction date to Tues. the 6th. So I'll go in there at 8 pm. and I should have him sometime on Wed.
 
Theo Makoni BoyGenius
Theo Makoni BoyGenius I go so hard,its lyk dinosaur erection...Genius

Likes

Kevin Kramer
 
Taylor Jayde Davis
Taylor Jayde Davis What color contacts should I get? Sterling Gray.brilliant blue. Or true saphire? Hm..
 
Mary Baker-Ringler
Mary Baker-Ringler What a beautiful day! Kevin is sleeping after getting his wisdom teeth out today and doesn't need me right now. so I am outside listening to the radio drinking a beer and hanging out with my horses, goats and pigs. Life is good!
 
Laura Valadez
Laura Valadez I work tomorrow from 9 to 4 and then my vacation starts....hunny and I on vacation at the same time....he said he's taking me somewhere special this year......Mesquite here I come!!!
 
Smashing Jolly
Smashing Jolly I <3 u all. . . Dosto Na koi sathi h na koi manjil. . . Hoon jiski talaash me shayad vahi sathi h vahi manjil h ;-)

Likes

Smashing Jolly
 
Michael Cristiano Sibiya
Michael Cristiano Sibiya Tnx 2 all of u hu wishd us gudluck,we won nd da birth day boy scord as i told u dt o rata go kora. Score 3-1
 
Blake O'connor-Cramer
Blake O'connor-Cramer This is how I plan on studying for my Neural Bio final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB7jSFeVz1U
www.youtube.com
mp3: http://symphonyofscience.com "Ode to the Brain" is the ninth episode in the Symphony of Science music video series. Through the powerful words of scient...
 
Eddienamaggy Luvbirdz
Eddienamaggy Luvbirdz Am so terebly sik. Wer iz she wen i nid her? Flu eish flu.
 
Robert Nathaniel Oriyama'at
Robert Nathaniel Oriyama'at I got to shout out my grind at times. Cause if you aren't letting some heat out. You just suppressing mad anger. Lol.
 
Wes Eversole
Wes Eversole Sorry fans, I went to Chicago and that threw me off of my P90X routine. I think since I wasnt doing the yoga, that I may just start over like it is day one. To be continued Monday.
 
Steven Jordan
Steven Jordan Free maddie dickerson its not her fault she got her fighting skills from her brother hahaha I love you baby sis

Likes

Laura BradleyCorinne Haigis
 
Katherine Ann Scott
Katherine Ann Scott (I just stumped my toe) >.< Me: (limping to go get a soda)...Ehhhh Nikki: ...whats wrong? Why are you limping? Me: Im not limping!...Thats my swagger! Nikki: ... hahaha XD

Likes

Jason Thomas Laney
 
Anthony So Sick
Anthony So Sick I just got back from surgery and im drugged off of some drugz anyways im basiclyy high and drunk and just Blown c;

Likes

Robert Sanchez
 
Lori B. Moran
Lori B. Moran i think i might go shopping tonight instead of in the morning but it depends on what time the hubby gets home from work with the car. i hate waiting...
 
Bharat Shinde
Bharat Shinde Why Women Cry Watch her eyes A little boy asked his mother, "Why are you crying?" "Because I'm a woman," she told him. ..."I don't understand," he said. His Mom just hugged him and said, "And you never will." Later the little boy asked his father, "Why does mother seem to cry for no reason?" "All women cry for no reason," was all his dad could say. The little boy grew up and became a man, still wondering why women cry. Finally he put in a call to God. When God got on the phone, he asked, "God, why do women cry so easily?" God said: "When I made the woman she had to be special. I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world, yet gentle enough to give comfort. I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection that many times comes from her children. I gave her a hardness that allows her to keep going when everyone else gives up, and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining. I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances, even when her child has hurt her very badly. I gave her strength to carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his rib to protect his heart. I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife, but sometimes tests her strengths and her resolve to stand beside him unfalteringly. And finally, I gave her a tear to shed. This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is needed." "You see my son," said God, "the beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides." —
 
Kay Beamsley
Kay Beamsley I'm sick of people telling me to stop losing weight, im not even in the healthy weight range yet. Got another 1.4kgs to go to get there but i want to lose another 6.2kgs.
 
Tiffany Shanae' Freeman
Tiffany Shanae' Freeman --Thankful for EVERYTHING God has given me, I have every reason to smile! :))
 
Jay Jennings
Jay Jennings just got don workin out ... she say i was fallin off lol
 
Leona Van
Leona Van I am back from the Dr. and everything went super good. He cut my toenails and boy do they feel good. Off to my games, hope every bodies day is going as well as mine<3
 
Vanessa Hernandez
Vanessa Hernandez i see u barbie ass hoes

Likes

Milena MorettaAngela Bernfeld
 
Amanda Garner
Amanda Garner I am so in a nine inch nails mood...any one want to go to class for me...just not feelin it 2day lol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment