Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fun on Friday Great Sign We thought you would 'LIKE' this one If you do 'SHARE' it with a friend AMERICAN VINTAGE MELROSE WILL BE HAVING 50 OFF

Judy Rogers
Fun on Friday - Great Sign! We thought you would 'LIKE' this one.. If you do, 'SHARE' it with a friend!

Likes

Judy Rogers
 
American Vintage Clothing Melrose & Sherman Oaks
American Vintage Clothing Melrose & Sherman Oaks AMERICAN VINTAGE MELROSE WILL BE HAVING 50% OFF ALL CLOTHING ALL OF DECEMBER WITH NEW MERCH COMING IN EVERY WEEK,COME TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS AWESOME SALE IT HAPPENS ONLY ONCE A YEAR!!!!!!
 
Dan Eds
Dan Eds They have resurfaced the bypass, it's kind of an advantage for me, I get more grip on the ground for when I'm playing chicken. < It's a joke, I'm not messed up like that
 
Joseph DayDreamer Peralta
Joseph DayDreamer Peralta Okay lets talk about all this ice that im carrying All these carrots like im a fuckin vegetarian. Lil Wayne - Shine
 
Laiza Malao Biyang
Laiza Malao Biyang Sna bLAng araw mAmZ mU ko ung tIpoNg kHt haNPiN mkU dmu q mkita,£m mu b qng bAkit?dhl gs2 q mrmdaman mu qng gnu kahIrap PG'NaMz KtA..haVE a gIrrRr co0£ mdnyt..mga mhal q0o.
 
Tanaia Peterson
Tanaia Peterson Goin home and takin a nap. Tired of your bs and games and if anybody falls for it they stupid.
 
Leslie Kohler Frank
Leslie Kohler Frank still working on the tree. Going some where for supper...just don't know where yet. Have a very blessed evening. :) <3
 
Bethany Jordan Slover
Bethany Jordan Slover I told Landon to do something and he responded with, "in a minute." Hahahaha, the things he picks up on amaze me.

Likes

Johnny PsykoSkittlez MasseyMatt X Jones
 
Jim Jensen
Jim Jensen Pac 12 Oregon Ducks take on UCLA this afternoon at 5pm. Should be a great game. GO DUCKS!!!
 
Carissa Trout
Carissa Trout Riley cant wait to c chase later she thinks he can walk n talk lol n shes goes mommy he can color w me n have a tea party
 
Mankale Lesailana
Mankale Lesailana plz plz plz some of de things a di hloki publicity hle! Hw can 1 put kuku to de public? Patrick comeon dude
 
Samantha Davenport
Samantha Davenport Some peaple never change a leperd never changes its spots so y would a man? Im so ready to get on my own feet it will be a new me and thats not goin to be long!woohoo im still prayin for james but i dont know what will happen time will tell rite now imma just worry about me / give us strength lord i will never give up faith!hope evertone has a good day ill be wit my andrea havin a groovy day:)smooches

Likes

Kendy Johnson
 
Efrain Laureano
Efrain Laureano fuck everything. done did it all . and seen it. and for the people that talk shit about me eat a big d..k . hi hater
 
Kelly Brown
Kelly Brown Overnight position at my job in pillager. 70 hrs a pay period. Start pay for the open position is 14.87. It's an overnight position. Just FYI. Msg me if ur interested.
 
Albert Adams
Albert Adams "I got my self a fowdee I got my self a showdee". Wu-tang clan

Likes

Keshan YoungKobe Mohan
 
Roshay Coco Mitchell
Roshay Coco Mitchell LOOKIN FOR A BOO THANG! ANY TAKERS....... THE LAST ONE HAD A PROBLEM............
 
Sarah Amenku
Sarah Amenku The worst pillow you could lay down on is one filled with a guilty conscience and an unforgiving spirit... empty it and fill it with forgiveness and love instead; that way you can be sure of rest.

Likes

Jones Norbit Albert RiceSarah Amenku
 
James Carman
James Carman "Happiness has been no friend to me, forever after ain't what it's all cracked up to be. I had a taste you were my fantasy, but I almost lost my faith when I hit reality. I don't need no guru to tell me what to do, they don't make no bandaid that's gonna cover my bruise." Jon Bon Jovi
 
Alexa Spadafora
Alexa Spadafora Siarra Garrett i dont have a webcam or mic i cant press enter for some reason so i have to talk to u like this
 
Toby Hill
Toby Hill Tomorrow night virgin a go go artshow downtown napa 1210 first st @ wildcat go check it out buy some Xmas gifts!

Likes

Toby Hill
 
Andy Shea
Andy Shea I want people to say "fear the white whale!" when I bring a girl home from the bars. Call me Captain Ahab.
 
Monzeil Flemming
Monzeil Flemming Quote of the Day: " Why would God need you, a mere mortal, to fight his battles?"
 
Aswin Achu
Aswin Achu gud mrng all my friends hav a sexy day
 
Natural B Works
Natural B Works Little Known Fact: Blackheads: Home Remedy You can use lemons in homemade face masks and rinses to exfoliate your skin since it's a natural alpha hydroxyl. Alpha hydroxyl are fruit acids, and will exfoliate the skin naturally. Lemon can reduce the amount of dead skin cells that develop blackheads, and other forms of acne. Remedy: 1. 5 tablespoons of lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of water 2. With clean hands apply liquid to your face 3. Massage lemon solution into your skin 4. Rinse well with cool water to remove solution Natural Body Works...The Beautiful Difference. www.naturalbworks.com
 
Melvin Moni-vated Bradley
Melvin Moni-vated Bradley A QUICKIE...no hickies...that shit just don't FIT ME.....I'm like ICE BITCH....You cannot just SIP ME #quickieflow!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment