Saturday, December 3, 2011

feels guud to sleep in buh as fate my have it gotz to wrk have a great day and pray pray and pray pocahontas makes it my way Peace yall

Darryn Davis
Darryn Davis feels guud to sleep in buh as fate my have it gotz to wrk! have a great day and pray pray and pray pocahontas makes it my way! Peace yall!
 
Kim Kibum
Kim Kibum I am a lonely kibum that is searching for a jjong e.e

Likes

Nickhun Horvejkul
 
Jackie Szymanski
Jackie Szymanski great lunch with great friends...thanks Mari, Edie and Melanie I had a good time

Likes

Robin Lynn Barry-Rushing
 
Amy LaJudice
Amy LaJudice All kinds of craft making going on today. Still need to hit the craft store for a few more items.. Cant wait to finish some of them to see how they turn out!
 
Kandy Lynch
Kandy Lynch home sick with a cold,ugh!!!
 
Janary Paddayuman
www.youtube.com
Released on the 1981 album, "Little Voice: Little Miss Lea Salonga Vol. 1".

Likes

Araz Rzgar
 
David Howe
David Howe Running late for a wedding. Perhaps they'll wait for me? Or do a re-run maybe?
 
Gillian Palmer
Gillian Palmer 6 nominations for #crazyforyouuk @whatsonstage including Sean Palmer best actor in a musical.Voting open whatsonstage.com
 
Heather Lomaneck Porter
Heather Lomaneck Porter People who first meet me think I'm quiet. People who have known me for a long time wish I was!

Likes

Tracy Childree LomanackAngela Childree
 
Michael Boudreau
Michael Boudreau another long day looking for a job. been out of work a little over a week and i hate it. everyone needs time off but i have had a nuff.
 
LaShawna Soflydiva Duncan
LaShawna Soflydiva Duncan T.G.I.F........... SO SLEEPY I GUESS I WILL CATCH A FEW ZZZZZ'S.
 
Alonzo LeNeir Turner
Alonzo LeNeir Turner Ok ok I confess... I'm just a bus boy

Likes

Aura Rose
 
Dawn Pfiel
Dawn Pfiel so i'm home with the little one and his cols, it's time for lunch, fruit snack and nap, he tells me, "you eat the chicken soup, i eat fruit snack, you take a nap, i'll ride my bike".
 
Judith Modeste
Judith Modeste James 5:14-16 "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. "(NKJV) God bless! Tania White † Global Scope Ministries.

Likes

Judith Modeste
 
Prettyboyswag Simms
Prettyboyswag Simms ITS A DAM SHAME if u make it its always sumbody pullin u dwn
 
Wongani Persie Ndovi
Wongani Persie Ndovi A man who had just died, arrived at heavens gate. Before allowing him entry, St. Peter asked him if he had ever loved a woman. No, the man replied, Not a single one. Did you have a friend you cared for? No. Perhaps you loved a pet? Did you not feel a love for nature? No. What took you so long to get here? asked a surprised St. Peter. You`ve been dead for ages. hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!1
 
JBXP
JBXP Are you a true JBXP Fan? Yes? When was JBXP founded? Give us the correct answer and win a Meet and Great at a show of your choice!
 
Brandon Blumer
Brandon Blumer theres a difference between words and action but u obv dnt know that

Likes

Margo Greenbaum
 
Ak Swagg'd Up
Ak Swagg'd Up if you havent herd my mixtape heres the link hotnewhiphop.com/abdul-khalid-the-last-will-of-a-minor-mixtape.33170.html
www.hotnewhiphop.com
The Last Will Of A Minor - Mixtape by Abdul Khalid
 
Mandisa Ndisana Dlamini
Mandisa Ndisana Dlamini If only umuntu engathi uyaku inbox kanti wenze I mistake nd wrote on his/her wall abone after a day we aah,izinto esizi inbox o bhuti langaphandle,mewuyislima ud fall fr it inkosi*....listen nje,1 of my inbox“I'm falling inlove wt u,ngendlela omuhle ngayo I'd never let u go alone in public,I'd want ppl to c me wt u”ngalowomzuzu ubhuti hs never meet me in person ayi bakwethu nyamangaza

Likes

Andile Heat Ntshangase
 
Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson Whats the difference between a calender and a slut both have dates but a calender doesn't lie

Likes

Destiny Cheadle
 
Gigi Malizia
Gigi Malizia Just have to pass this along.... I have so much going on in my life right now... I need a blessing and cant afford to not pay it forward... so here ya go... If you have taken a minute to read this... God has seen YOU struggling with something. God says its over. A blessing is coming your way.... If you believe in God send this message on, please don't ignore it, you are being tested. God is going to fix two things (BIG) tonight in your favor. If you believe in God… drop everything and re-post it. Can't hurt...I Still Believe in Miracle ..
 
Samwel Omondi
Samwel Omondi I wanna watch Action nite bt citizen a nt honouring d timeprog,wanaboo... usingizi pia inanidai!
 
Leon Vlašič
Leon Vlašič http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
Music video by Nelly performing Just A Dream. (C) 2010 Universal Motown Records, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc.

Likes

Iva Bezjak
 
Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi We'd like to give a BIG thank you for the continued support from our customers, friends, and fans! We've been having a great year!
media.mitsubishicars.com
Mitsubishi Motors Newsroom

Likes

Justin ZiaryIsaak VuSvein AarsetManagement Recruiters Japanese
 

No comments:

Post a Comment