Saturday, December 3, 2011

i blame Mollie Whitmer my nose is running like a waterfall I'm going to head down to the beach and challenge some random people to a new age medieval jousting

Jen Carrico-Habel
Jen Carrico-Habel i blame Mollie Whitmer... my nose is running like a waterfall!!
 
Kelly Woods
Kelly Woods I'm going to head down to the beach and challenge some random people to a new age medieval jousting I have invented. With rollerblades for horses, and Israeli swat gear for knight's armor. No pictures please, I haven't patented it yet!
 
Alisa Rocha
Alisa Rocha Its been along time I shouldnt have left you without a dope beat to step to..aww memories..
 
Farida Buma
Farida Buma I'm conflicted! God,pls help me out of dis dilema i pray theeeee.....
 
Ryan Parry
Ryan Parry i give ed an grass to plod
 
David Stephens
David Stephens Dear Herman Cain: as an American, I always vote for the most convincing liar. By this measure, you completely suck. Drop out now. Stop wasting our time.
 
Carlos Ordaz
Carlos Ordaz And they say that I am back I'd agree with that ;) #cashmoneyshit
 
Paige N Brad
Paige N Brad How do I change my relationship status? I know I did it not too long ago but I can't remember how I did it!!
 
Sandra Koff Holguin
Sandra Koff Holguin An 11 year old girl asks her father, "Dad, what are you gonna get me for my 15th birthday?" The father replied, "Daughter, there's much time left." When the girl was 14 she fainted and was rushed to the hospital. The doctor came out and told the father she had a bad heart. When she's laying in the hospital bed she asks her father, "Daddy.. Have they told you I'm going to die?" The father weeping ........, leaves. The girl is recovering. She reaches 15 and gets to come home. On her bed is a letter from her father. The letter said, "My Dearest Daughter, if you're reading this it's because all went well as I was told. One day you asked me what I was gonna give you on your 15th birthday and I didn't have an answer but today I present MY HEART." Her father donated his heart. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥" - Our Father donated His heart, Jesus Christ, so that we can LIVE and live LIFE more ABUNDANTLY <3
 
Dred Raps
Dred Raps If I could..., I'd take every pretty female out on ah date. Awww man,.. I love my bit*he's !!

Likes

Marcus La'Flare Gaiter
 
Dean Obeidallah
Dean Obeidallah Heading to Washington DC to attend the White House Holiday party tonight. Anything u want me to say to President Obama? (please make them nice comments so I don't get arrested by Secret Service)

Likes

Abd El-Aziz MahmoudMichelle ChildersMaryam Al-ZoubiJaved Rezayee
 
Monica Six
Monica Six WRITTEN BY A GUY. We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad,' We enjoy doing it. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my t shirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes....and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree. Girls repost this if you think it's cute..
 
Jennifer Beard Short
Jennifer Beard Short I'm sorry I killed my lovely sisters fish 10 years ago!!! Will you ever forgive me Jamie Beard!!!
 
Jason Miller
Jason Miller I love hearing your sweet voice....its so soothing :)
 
Cifa Pra
Cifa Pra yes i can = =
 
Andrew Willman
Andrew Willman I just had Sex and it felt so good
 
Judi Cormier
Judi Cormier Wow, busy day, just got home,lunch with friends then some shopping, in to the DECH to see MARILYN,in to see Dad---put his Christmas stuff up,now for some RR---I think tomorrow will be even busier
 
Marilyn Fidler
Marilyn Fidler Kim, I love it! you were so cute and now you are lovely..........congratulations your Mom just told me you are on the 2nd League Waterpolo List!!! Hurrah, you earned it with your hard faithful work. love you Grandma Marilyn
 
Adesola Diamond Elnino Aregbesola
Adesola Diamond Elnino Aregbesola Waow is dis a calamity or blessing in disguise?all my girlfriend av changed,shd i try to 4get dem and go ahead or stay bak and clear d air...*confused*
 
Brittany Barger
Brittany Barger Sometimes I wonder y do I give in so easy ....... Especially to ppl that can be so mean and heartless.

Likes

Tracy Renee' ClevengerAurora Rodriguez-Zavala
 
Sabrina Mztoodamngud Daniels
Sabrina Mztoodamngud Daniels S/O to de 30 yr old women [r damn near pushin it] who AINT married, still living with mom, and not doing shit with their lives to show any kinda progress that they r goin 2 do sumpt i DO NOT want to be like yal.... oh && fa de record ppl like yal have NO HATERS... :) _have a good day_ Oan: Ready to get off wrk

Likes

Kanecia Daniels
 
Reka Iwanabesorich Whittaker-Mcadam
Reka Iwanabesorich Whittaker-Mcadam so somebody was murdered BY POLICE down the street from my house LAST NIGHT in Tally man it's a crazy world, and thats why i dont talk to nobody here cause I dunno and dont wanta know nobody's backround stick to my lonesome#NOcompany!
 
Ryan Manygoats
Ryan Manygoats I wanna sit on Santa's Lap!
 
Shelbi Force
Shelbi Force This is long, but amazingly and compassionately [and Biblically] written. My only beef with it is the fact that it only addresses emotional abuse with husbands as the abusers and wives as the victims. Emotional abuse can and does happen in ANY kind of relationship [including those between friends, parents and children, etc.], and abusers and victims come in all shapes, sizes, and sexes. Still, this is one of the best written articles I've seen in a long time about what emotional abuse looks like, and looking back over various relationships in my life, I found some of it disturbingly familiar. If you find it familiar, too, please seek help. No one deserves to spend their lives in misery, and if you're reading this, I love you and would never want to see you in pain. http://www.safeplaceministries.com/pdf/The%20Silent%20Killer%20of%20Christian%20Marriages.pdf
www.safeplaceministries.com
 
Marie Wallace
Marie Wallace Really upset at my mom cant talk to her she will get mad what should i do
 

No comments:

Post a Comment