Saturday, December 3, 2011

I used to tell her to keep her hand off my hat but now she thinks she got it like thatbaby u can wear my hat as long as u

David Dunn
David Dunn "I used to tell her to keep her hand off my hat, but now she thinks she got it like that...baby u can wear my hat as long as u give it back"
 
Pnk Constancious Mokhutle
Pnk Constancious Mokhutle Its friday nyt, ppl r groovin, partyn, clubing etc... so ppl jst take care of urselves especialy u gals. there r lot of hungry lions out there... m slpn, nyt-nyt nd b save

Likes

Tukisi Tlholiso
 
Deshalea Watson
Deshalea Watson BoI i TeLl U NiGgAs,,,,,DeSe DaYs (in my Z-ro voice)~

Likes

Madaam AleceLovinmyfamtoothemax Ivory
 
Tiffany Williams
Tiffany Williams WHEN YOUR A PLUS SIZE WOMAN, PEOPLE LIKE TO SAY "YEAH, SHE'S CUTE IN THE FACE", AS IF BEING FULL SIZE IS A DISGRACE. HONEY, I'M CUTE IN THE FACE, AND IM THICK IN THE WAIST ♥ I LOOK GOOD WHETHER IM IN COTTON, LEATHER, OR LACE ♥ I'M BEAUTIFUL, VIBRANT AND ABOVE ALL, SMART! ♥ AND THERE'S MORE TO ME THAN MY WEIGHT, I ALSO HAVE A HEART ♥ YES MY CLOTHES MAYBE A BIGGER SIZE, THAT JUST MEANS YOU HAVE ACCESS TO A BIGGER PRIZE ♥ SO DON'T THINK YOUR SMALL FRAME GIVES YOU MORE PULL, I'M A HOTT, SEXY, CURVY WOMAN WITH A FIGURE THAT'S FULL ♥ ♥ ♥ REPOST IF U AGREE!!! :)
 
Pamella Bottoman
Pamella Bottoman Mc u bby*ekhumbula umkhumbeni wakhe*
 
Onyebube Chuks
Onyebube Chuks my bed ooo am so tired nd needed 2 rest ~good 9t frndz~catch u 2morrow.
 
Stanley Rodrigues
Stanley Rodrigues Wishing u all ma frnds in Goa, Dubai n all over d world... Happy feast of St. Francis Xavier n may He bless u'll....
 
Suad Gerzic
Suad Gerzic ŁAJK akoo mee ne zeŁŁiss izgubit u 2012 god !! Stavi ovo na svoj status i vidi koŁiko znacis prijateŁjima .. da vidim :)
 
Roxy Duhlinn-musariri
Roxy Duhlinn-musariri Whr' cn i rep0rt sch cruel' brutal sht... 'hw cn u bump sch a beautiful, big lovly d0g like' th one layn here, n juz leav it nxt to th r0ad? Ths' is so nat human, n itz breakin m heart!!
 
Cornelius Mariema
Cornelius Mariema Hey thnx 4 accepting me do u knw me
 
Young Bizness
Young Bizness Mug me all u want lie to me I dnt kare kant nobody knock me down I wont fite fo a bitch but ill lay yo ass down if u speakin on da town im
 
Manana Lady-Chaz Makanyane
Manana Lady-Chaz Makanyane Oooh ima make u move hee,ima make u move he,ooh ima make u move he,ima make u move he...*Culoe-ing De Song Make You Move...#KeDecember,Gotta Embrace ds awesum n fun month
 
Sobuza Lona
Sobuza Lona 9ty bantu basemzantsi lv u its 4rdy nilumke ungath kant undla i weakend kanti yona indla wena serious
 
Shelz Oneil
Shelz Oneil IF U WANT SOMETHING DONE, DO IT YA DAMN SELF!!!

Likes

Dannielle BelgraveTiffanie Millhorn
 
Twumasi Desmond
Twumasi Desmond Beware of the times and season we are in now. The devil is working so hard to get u into his trap forever. Have you realize why someone get addicted to one sin nature and cannot get out of it. It takes the grace of God for such people to be free. Pray for such people b'cos it you and I our responsibility to do so if only u believe in the word of God.
 
Crogencurt Petersen
Crogencurt Petersen en di vensters van di hemel was oop gemaak en u seening was op my uit gestort al glory and honour 2 our heavenly father i went 2 sign my contract 4 my post 2day im so gne love it and claim tht post in jesus name binding al the mights of satan jaleous and negative atitudes god is good al the time...
 
Matt Swoozy Smith
Matt Swoozy Smith Did u know alot of songs are written about xxx e.g toot toot chugga chugga big red car where guna ride all night long
 
Ayegboyin Helen
Ayegboyin Helen Olore mi,Olore mi o Kinni ma fi san fun O o Jesu, Olore mi. Olore awa,Olore awa o Kinni a o fi san fun O o Jesu, Olore awa Join me in singing if u can appreciate God for every good thing HE's doing for u at every moment....Psalm 124
 
Love Snickers
Love Snickers RELATIONSHIPS COME AND GO BUT THE EXPERIENCE STAYS WITH U FOREVER AND U JUST NEED 2 LEARN FROM YO PAST FOR A BETTER FUTURE FORGET WHAT HURT U IN THE PAST BUT NEVER FORGET WHAT IT TAUGHT U <3 <3

Likes

LaNique Shantae StinsonMonique HolmesNatasha BrooksLaydii Buqq
 
Joe Cottrell
Joe Cottrell Don't fuck with me, ill fuck u up faster than playing chicken with a train.

Likes

Christina Rose Cottrell
 
Balogun Heebraheem Hakanbi Nino
Balogun Heebraheem Hakanbi Nino Whot Kind Of Devil is Working Wit U??
 
Betty Mclaughlin
Betty Mclaughlin dose any one have a home made bread resipe that u make in a bread mich.?
 
Victoria Hawthorne
 
Clifford Okeke
Clifford Okeke am not a perfect man, but am cool. U knw.
 
Akera SwagedOut Stigler
Akera SwagedOut Stigler Om flexn shawty om stupid hoe om repn shawty bitch u aint kno om gucci potna om lewi ed down dont do it potna or ids goin down dez so called dough boys aint sold enough ogs aint old enough mcs aint dope enough i still split yo cocanut u so so om like dat tight work bounce rite bak make room 4 yo bitch dawg nigguah gone ged off ma sack dat loud pak i blow big always stunt so big
 

No comments:

Post a Comment