Friday, December 2, 2011

If you don't like me Delete me If you think im nice like my status If you think im a good friend Comment a

Tazo Shengelia
Tazo Shengelia If you don't like me. . . Delete me If you think im nice . . . like my status. If you think im a good friend . . . Comment a (: on this status. If you ever liked me . . . Poke me , I wont tell. If you like me now . . . Inbox me a heart, ♥ I wont tell. If you want to date me . . . Inbox me a (; , I wont tell. If you are brave . . You'd put this as your status (Im brave!!!) :D :D
 
Ari Grande
Ari Grande i need you to protect me. <3 cuz only with ya i'm safe...<3

Likes

Ari Grande
 
Gareth Baker
Gareth Baker off to work i go...burgers for everyone!
 
Tiera MrzGrant Majette
Tiera MrzGrant Majette Just joined my 3rd club/organization this year! Great! Im really trying to build on my resume for later in life and since I cant play sports, joining clubs at school is all I can do. #toohappy
 
Alicia Marie
Alicia Marie HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE WOMEN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ME. I WOULDNT BE HERE WITH OUT YOU MOM I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART EVEN IF I DONT SHOW IT SOMETIMES. YOUVE BEEN HERE WHENEVER AND I APPRECITE THAT AND YOU SO MUCH WORDS CANT EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR YOU. I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD LADY .:) LOVE YOU ..P.S YOUR OVER THE HILL NOW LOL
 
Martell Aldridge
www.myxer.com
Video by Mr.C
 
Jymie Begay
Jymie Begay damn,, have an appointment today. should i reschedule, its to windy to go any where
 
John Lappin
John Lappin Almost done my entire website in just 2 days, I believe the phrase is "booyah"
 
Wanda Reid
Wanda Reid STRESS STRESS TO THE MAX i wish oeople knew the valuue of life and what come first ////////KIDS KIDS KIDS DO COME FIRST
 
Jessica Weaver
Jessica Weaver My other current song obsession (and I so love videos done in NYC!)...
 
Joey Cephias Tuttle
Joey Cephias Tuttle So apparently my best friend escaped from jail in Peru and has a $55,000 warrant out for his arrest. Weird.. I hang out with him everyday.
 
Selu Dlamini
Selu Dlamini Heaven i need a hug
 
Kathleen Mckay
Kathleen Mckay Well good mernin peoples... wow what a late night nasnight. Well at least I didn't have an EARLY mernin today. But it will be a good one today. I HOPE...... soooo peoples I have many things to do so you all have a great day. T.t.y.s. Much Love.
 
Ontik Frankestein
Ontik Frankestein I'm down on my knees and praying for her LOVE.... I'm in love I'm still in love I just dnt think that its enough I can feel it getting colder I'm afraid of starting over ;{
 
Luke Gornall
Luke Gornall when i get something in my mind i will work hard too do it !
 
Dudu Mlangeni
Dudu Mlangeni Gudnyte my lovely ppl some1 made my night i will sleep *kamnandi*
 
Terry Verhaeghe
Terry Verhaeghe To my friend Charles Francoeur OUR LAST DANCE As I light my yellow candle in the East, guided by air, I will dance to celebrate your powers of knowledge and wisdom. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my red candle in the South, guided by fire, I will dance to celebrate your powers of energy. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my blue candle in the West, guided by water, I will dance to celebrate your powers of passion and emotion. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my Candle in the North, guided by earth, I will dance to celebrate your powers of endurance and strength. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. I will celebrate, honour and cherish these powers you have left for us. Until we meet again my friend, when you invite me for: OUR LAST DANCE To my friend Charles Francoeur OUR LAST DANCE As I light my yellow candle in the East, guided by air, I will dance to celebrate your powers of knowledge and wisdom. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my red candle in the South, guided by fire, I will dance to celebrate your powers of energy. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my blue candle in the West, guided by water, I will dance to celebrate your powers of passion and emotion. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. As I light my Candle in the North, guided by earth, I will dance to celebrate your powers of endurance and strength. So come and join me my friend for our last dance. I will celebrate, honour and cherish these powers you have left for us. Until we meet again my friend, when you invite me for: OUR LAST DANCE
 
Jj Welsh
Jj Welsh What is up with the Atlanta Braves ? Last I knew King Albert and the Prince were free agents and I'm not hearing their names being said in any kind of talk with these individuals. Is it me or what ? With Uggla on the roster if they were to add one of those two in the mix I can't help but to think what one heck of a 1 - 2 punch that would be. And !!! I can't help but to think with that kind of offensive fire power what a run they could make at not only competing with but possibly dethroning the Phillies in the NL East.
 
Mallory Gorrell
Mallory Gorrell i love coming home to my bed, and being reminded of the excitement! tehe. bring on the pain! its tooth pooling day, please have lots of drugs on deck to get me through this! then back home to my boogieee ♥
 
Justin Scholl
Justin Scholl if anyone wants to get me the new movado saphire synergy for christmas i will be their bestest buddy ever....
 
Jessica Thiel Pyles
Jessica Thiel Pyles This morning while searching for this leappad...I told Maddy I was going to have to beat someone up to get this toy. She said no, they have to live. I told her I won't kill them I was just going to hurt them and take the toy. She still said no. I told her well I guess I can't get you this toy for Christmas. Then she said ok...I guess you can hurt them a little bit. LMAO!
 
Khenyada Partylovers Beck
Khenyada Partylovers Beck i hate how girls want all the guys to coment and lyk they pics but wen u try to say wats up to them they imidiatly act lyk bytch
 
Jodi Renee Thomas
Jodi Renee Thomas I am finally done (mostly) with everyone else's assignments. Time to work on mine. Me, a computer, some kittens and a cocktail.
 
Quanterika Qute Quitusingtheseexcuses Mckenzie
Quanterika Qute Quitusingtheseexcuses Mckenzie God Is Da Bestest Friend I NEVER Had!!<3
 
Ashley Jones Hendrick
Ashley Jones Hendrick Holy crap I can't believe it's going to be Xmas is 24 days! Where in the he did this year go??
 

No comments:

Post a Comment