Friday, December 2, 2011

let me tel u te story to day Olga O robala ka diputse le makarapa That body makes you sexy The smile on ur face makes U pretty but Ur personality makes

Moopo Bernard
Moopo Bernard let me tel u te story ,to day Olga . O robala ka diputse le makarapa
 
Allan Vuitton Kingofhearts
Allan Vuitton Kingofhearts That body makes you sexy. The smile on ur face makes U pretty but Ur personality makes U beautiful... #know that
 
Lavender Rodgers
Lavender Rodgers WHEN U FIND SOMEONE DOWN ON THEIR LUCK, I THINK IT'S NICE TO LEND A HAND. A HAND DON'T HAVE TO BE A MATERIAL THANG, SOMETIMES A TALK WILL HELP THEM UNDERSTAND SOMETIMES IT'S UP AND SOMETIMES IT'S DOWN."HELPING HAND CAN HELP A PERSON STAND ON SOLID GROWN"..God Bless!
 
Khanyisa Precious Maswanganyi
Khanyisa Precious Maswanganyi It does not matter if ur + or -, with out u de word wouldnt be complete, u a precious treasure b4 de lord.being + doesnt mean de end of ur lyf.riperile my lovely frnds
 
Tunde Adebiyi
Tunde Adebiyi To u all my frnds,may this month which we enterd gives u all ur needs and make una dreams comes true if u belives just say amen.make una have a wonderful day.
 
Octavious Octman Swarn
Octavious Octman Swarn I hate lame ass wack niggas that praises average females and puts them under the impression that their badder then wat they really are true enuff u pose to think highly of yoself but dam yall overboard a bad bish is born not made #chillout
 
Yolanda Erispe
Yolanda Erispe If ur not being treated with love and respect, check ur price tag. Perhaps u have marked urself down. Its u who tell ppl what u worth by what u accept. Get off the clearance rack and get behind the glass where the valuables are kept. Learn 2 value urself more. If u like repost. U might help some1 get off a clearance rack....
 
Tasha Mitchell
Tasha Mitchell Damn do y'all think I'm crazy bi polar and mean as hell comment please I really need to know I though I was nice til u piss me off oh well hit up Facebook let me know
 
Desmond Sylva
Desmond Sylva Abt 2 klose my eye 4 sleep!!!! Swt drmz nd gud 9ith. Luv u all...
 
Nomagugu Mbambo
Nomagugu Mbambo To thoz wu ä hiv +ve tek courag & tek gud care öf yoself- health diet & tek yo medication corectly. w care & luv ù.2 thoz wu ä hiv -ve plz tek gud care of yoselvs & keep that status 4 lyf.2 thoz wu dnt kno their status prove that ù luv yoselvs & yo spouses,family by getng tested.a knowledge of yo status z power.
 
Vicky Guryani
Vicky Guryani Alone without u....
www.youtube.com
This is really a sad song , Download http://www.eChittorgarh.com Shael Sad Songs from I love you Shael. Suni suni tere bin jindari soniye lagta nahi dil ye k...
 
Lerato Mahlako Mokaba
 
Deanna Seward
Deanna Seward Sometimes I wish I could jump in your mind and see what u thinking!.....feeling pretty good today hope it stays that way!
 
April Palacios
April Palacios ITS COLD my head hurts omg Y I guess rammy U are going to have to put up wth butt today I'm sorry .
 
Saddam Alzubeidy
Saddam Alzubeidy u give cows to take a cow.
 
Nakia Lovin Miself Bush
Nakia Lovin Miself Bush Niggas aint shit but hoes and tricks and for all u no good as niggas suck a dick
 
Andrew Kgodiso Matshinge
Andrew Kgodiso Matshinge Who taught the sun wher to stand in the mornin..who told the oceans "u can only come this far"...who showd the moon wher to hide until evening...whose words alone can catch a falling star?
 
Joe Sqorpio Reed
Joe Sqorpio Reed 4900 tbt,, i really do like u and I see dat u prolly wanna fuxc wit a nikka but its hard knowing u was wit somebody i iknewv and I felt it could never wrk. Even doe u dnt fucc wit him ,,but we cn try again.. I cnt lie i use to look at yo pics damnear err day :-)
 
Eedris Murthallab Mob
Eedris Murthallab Mob Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me, u lose yourself? I'll be loyal before I lie and honored before I'm dishonest.

Likes

Eedris Murthallab Mob
 
Tinyiko Manganye
Tinyiko Manganye There is no excuse 4 abusin a child or woman. Its not her fault u had a bad past
 
Fo Fo Jaykayz Mothupi
Fo Fo Jaykayz Mothupi Teacher:- what's wrong? Johny :- our house is very small. Me, my mum, my dad, we sleep on the same bed. Every night my dad asks, 'Johny r u sleepin?' Then I say No & then he slaps my face & gives me a Black eye" ... Teacher:- 2nite when ur dad asks again, keep dead quiet & don't answer. The folowing morning Johny comes back with a severe black eye again. Teacehr:- My goodness why the black eye again? Johny:- Dad asked me again, Johny äre u sleeping? & I shut up & kept dead still. Then my dad & my mom started moving, u know, at the same time Mum was breathing eratically, kicking her legs up frantically & squealing like a hyena on the bed. Then my dad asked my mum, R u coming? Mum said, Yes I'm coming, r u coming too? Dad answered:- Yes. They don't usually go anywhere without me so I said, wait for me, I'm also coming. =D :P
 
Ndileka Dineo Stofile
Ndileka Dineo Stofile Ow wat a dae lubemnandi usuku lwam shame.<*hpy*> gudnyt 4rndz lv u all.
 
DoctoRz Room
DoctoRz Room Free to mek ny consultationz here, welkm abord, inbox or post n sm1 wil attend t u..
 
Daryan Jackson
Daryan Jackson If u been trappin keep trappin cause maybe dats all ya know! ! #FEEL ME!!
 
Shawn McQuillen
Shawn McQuillen hate and pane boy its la lame o well i will makeit IN this gamewAre its a mission of impossibilaties O P---LEASE dont stop me when i getstarted and cant see whats in front of me fuck it yo never belaeve what u see and dont listenn to what you herd its ubserb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment