Friday, December 2, 2011

Why am i so indecisive about certain things Geez I cant wait to see what depres will be able to do tonight He is a very moble and a good

Lisa Lodato Lopez
Lisa Lodato Lopez Why am i so indecisive about certain things? Geez.
 
Steve Bartley
Steve Bartley I cant wait to see what depres will be able to do tonight. He is a very moble and a good moving defensman with tremoundous upside. Will be intersting to see where they fit him in the lineup. Fleury in goal. Things to watch, new coach, new attitude? can the capitals get Ovechkin off the scoring slumps and will crosby contiune his point streak.
 
Heather Bower
Heather Bower Oh my goodness!!!!!! I cannot stand people who think that they are better than u because of the title that they hold!!! Oh my goodness it has been that kind of a day! Lord, please give me strength!!
 
Troy Byers
Troy Byers i thought so to lol...
 
Polo Loco
Polo Loco LETTER TO THE BADDEST BITCH ON MY FB PAGE I WANNA TAKE YU TO MY CRIB DROP DEM DRAWLS ND GIVEYU DA BIZZZ
 
Justin Byg Fish Giles
Justin Byg Fish Giles I have arrived in Da City..life begins!
 
Nancy Lonas
Nancy Lonas The Rules of Eating Chocolate --* 1. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly. 2. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want. 3. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot. 4. Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less. 5. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves. 6. If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other? 7. Money talks. Chocolate sings. 8. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. 9. Q: Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous? A: Because no one wants to quit. 10. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done. 11. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy? 12. If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. However, if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?
 
April Waggoner
April Waggoner I love the fact that our family has no awkward meter!!! \
 
Mary Beth Kuehn
Mary Beth Kuehn Quotes of the day : "Darnit" "Ma, hey ma, hey ma, ma, maaaaa....i cant find my bracelet" "Ma, hey ma, mamaaaa, maamamaaaaaa....come here the coffee's ready"
 
Larissa Moore
Larissa Moore Last night was great. I needed that
 
Greede Stacks
Greede Stacks Dam I got tha Green Thumb From Smokin All These Gud Trees and Yea Im Trapn An Rapn... Gm Fb ...# Team $tack$.com
 
Ryan James
Ryan James Artist i was given: rizzle kicks Am i a fan?: yeah! A massive fan Favourite songs; when i was a youngster, down with the trumpets, prophet, miss cigarette
 
Jordan Holcomb-Limehouse
Jordan Holcomb-Limehouse Screaming: "REALLY?! What next?" keeping the faith because I refuse to be held down.
 
Adnan Tariq
Adnan Tariq I Love Quran =) I Love Islam ... Allah Is Our Only Hope I am muslim The One who kneels down to ALLAH can stand up to anything ッ
 
Benjamin Tha Bensness Roberson
Benjamin Tha Bensness Roberson All i wanna do is get this fuckin furniture off da truck so i can chill wit my buddy!! Got to tha new apartment and they aint got tha carpet in...
 
Greig Stock
Greig Stock ..I want..
www.cultofathena.com
Kult Of Athena - Swords - PC1010 - Hanwei Godfred Viking Sword - The Hanwei Godfred Viking Sword features a beautiful hand forged pattern welded blade. The twisted steel pattern is clearly visible in the deep fuller while the blade flats are polished smooth. The guard and pommel are also made of a p...
 
Shae Marie Schuler
Shae Marie Schuler yay i got my new phone:)
 
Brittany Noggle
Brittany Noggle Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful week! It is going to be a fun packed weekend: Journey to Bethlehem, Wedding Dress appointment, Wedding Venue appointment, Family Gingerbread House night! Woohoo :)
 
Tyne L. BravehawkWhitelance
Tyne L. BravehawkWhitelance reasons y i dont like this time of year: 1. santa claus is a compulsive stalker who watches ur every move. 2. y in the hell does he get cookies nd milk for leaving presents? wut do i get for always giving? 3. i get mistaken for one of santa's helper 4. wit all these lights hanging up, one can easily mistake a burnin christmas tree for an over lit christmas tree 5. too cold
 
Alejandro Bebe Fernandez
Alejandro Bebe Fernandez http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwQzJopnjr4 This is how i feel now!!!
www.youtube.com
i like this song..cuz its funny
 
Shelby Miller
Shelby Miller I am beyond pissed right now...
 
Saul Mendoza
Saul Mendoza everything jus fell into place on this fine day i can only wish the best for an old friend thank god it worked the way it did
 
Patsy Freeman
Patsy Freeman I have to laugh at people who are against spanking. My parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. I didn't fear them. But, I sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived!! This is why kids now days have no respect for anyone !!!
 
Edmundo Santiago
Edmundo Santiago I think I just removed two shills from my friend's list.
 
Megan Henderson
Megan Henderson Cant wait to tell my babe... i gots me a job!!! doin everythin thats important to bring my boys home
 

No comments:

Post a Comment