Friday, December 2, 2011

There are five things that you cannot recover in life: 1 A personafter they die 2 The Stoneafter it's thrown 3 The Wordafter it's said

CaliforniaBandog Mastiff
CaliforniaBandog Mastiff There are five things that you cannot recover in life: (1) A person...after they die (2) The Stone...after it's thrown (3) The Word...after it's said, (4) The Occasion...after it's missed, and (5) The Time...after it's gone.
 
Roy Matsapto
Roy Matsapto STATE FARMS ROCKS.......THEY ARE BEING A BIG HELP WITH THE JEEP AND MED BILLS....THANKS STATE FARM
 
Cassie Camp
Cassie Camp We have SO much to offer in our Avon books!!! Ask me for a NEW book today! We are now in Campaign 26 the LAST book before xmas! Great deals for men, women, teens, kids, and now babies for Tiny Tillia!!!!!!!! PM me with your address so I can drop you buy a book TODAY!
 
Kòby Makanyanga III
Kòby Makanyanga III That UON documentary on KTN was made by a pal of mine! Joseph Kamaveli!! yeii! so proud! n I love the music! #GinaDinCooperatecommunications
 
Adelbert Martin Leynes
Adelbert Martin Leynes Itching for a hike. =[.
 
Tony Koski
Tony Koski Jacksonville jaguars are now owned by a pakistani imigrant named shahid kahn. whats this world coming to? Maybe time for a new team thats american owned
 
Ibe Baby'leg
Ibe Baby'leg nvr thought I'd say it but motha fuck a friend - plies
 
Lizet Sanchez
Lizet Sanchez Being a mommy is da bst thing dat has ever happpend to me! i luv u emily and alejandro :* <3 <3
 
Zubaira Khan
Zubaira Khan Some people hurt by words. Some by action n some by silence... Bt d biggest hurt i believe is tht "someone ignoring when v value them a lot...!
 
Erin Thomas
Erin Thomas Is sittin in an armchair watching the end credits of 'finding nemo' while she sleeps in my arms... why isnt there a remote?? :)
 
Brian Guthrie
Brian Guthrie Now that November is over I can say what I'm most thankful for: I'm thankful November is over and I no longer have to read about what everyone is thankful for. Chuh-ching. On another note, next we'll get a month full of everyone's new year resolutions.
 
Miggoh Blaze
Miggoh Blaze Need a drink... <$$$>
 
Lori Yoder
Lori Yoder My kids think I have gone crazy cause I love football now!! Mariah said I need to go hang out up at Cheechos with all the guys. We might go to the Redskins game in a couple weeks.
 
Mystic Sight
Mystic Sight its my bedtime, im freezing my arse off, and my 30 yr old daughter is asleep in my bed, and all I want to do is nuggle with her, cuz she's a friggen heater!!
 
Dan Markwell
Dan Markwell Hair cut and a shave. Successful morning.
 
Patricia Lopez Preciado
Patricia Lopez Preciado Hi Everyone Living Social Is having a great offer 5 Big Macs and 5 Large Fries for a total of $13.00. Please my link if interested http://share.livingsocial.com/deals/190802?rpi=38628838&ref=personalized-link-box-38628838&rui=7979799
www.livingsocial.com
50% savings: Travel from Florida to Alaska and the landscape and accents may change, but one thing stays the same: the Big Mac. This holid...
 
Rubyanne Jacob
Rubyanne Jacob in Souix Lookout for a few hours! here at the hostel chillin with Mona and Teresa! :) kk i'm out!
 
Vince Ortiz
Vince Ortiz Man, I hate when Im chillin watchin t.v. & these animal cruelty commercials pop up. I always gotta change the channel, I cant stand seeing dogs/cats that've been beaten/neglected. Honestly, I'd smash a m/f's ass in a heartbeat but I could NEVER hurt a defenseless animal like a dog or cat. So if ur 1 of these sadistic meanies that enjoys hurtn animals u better stay far away frm me buddy. Or u'll see Sweetheart Vinnie turn into Vicious Vinnie... BELIEVE THAT!!!
 
Jesus-Is The-Answer
Jesus-Is The-Answer "The days of punishment are coming, the days of reckoning are at hand. Let Israel know this. Because your sins are so many and your hostility so great, the prophet is considered a fool, the inspired man a maniac". (Hosea 9:7) "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! Your prophets, O Israel, are like jackals among ruins. You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the day of the LORD. Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. They say, “The LORD declares,” when the LORD has not sent them; yet they expect their words to be fulfilled. Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The LORD declares,” though I have not spoken"? (Ezekiel 13:3-7) Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to. Once the owner of the house gets up and closes the door, you will stand outside knocking and pleading, ‘Sir, open the door for us.’ “But he will answer, ‘I don’t know you or where you come from.’ (Luke 13:23-25) “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ (Matthew 7:21-23) “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it". (Matthew 7:13-14) Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’ The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.” (John 3:5-8)
 
Dustin Erhardt
Dustin Erhardt Idea for 2012: I want to feature a different person in my life on Facebook every week next year. Every day(ish) I'll post something I notice/appreciate/love about them for a whole week. I can feature 52 of my closest friends in a year, so at this rate I can get through all my best friends by never.
 
Kelly McCormick
Kelly McCormick well i think i might go lay down my back hurts bad and got a headace. Then mayb get up and get n my truck and take a ride out by possum rd to c the Christmas Lights.
 
Osita Promise Okoli
Osita Promise Okoli “To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click ‘I agree’.” (Link)
 
Melinda Durant
Melinda Durant $tressing the fuck out>>$hould of follow my heart n not given a fuck about other feeling>>>#piss the fuck off
 
Sarah Deleo
Sarah Deleo Love that there's a chickfila in northside!!!
 
Thulani Mgadafi Msibi
Thulani Mgadafi Msibi wat a suprise trip 2 durban 4 a wikend tanx 2 my uncle u r de bessssssssssssstttttttttt..... m packingh now...... 2morow arnd 4 il b leaving.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment