Friday, December 2, 2011

Breathing on her own right now Yay She is struggling hard but she is a trooper Crystaliscious Someone has to talk to the senate to pass a decree concerning LESBIANS

Crystal Marino
Crystal Marino Breathing on her own right now Yay. She is struggling hard but she is a trooper. ~Crystaliscious~
 
Daniel Bath
Daniel Bath Someone has to talk to the senate to pass a decree concerning LESBIANS to save our Nation. I pray we'd get our old tradition back. When men 'd marry women.
 
Tony Sergent
Tony Sergent When I was younger, I always used to feel like a man trapped in a woman's body. However, that all changed when I was born.
 
Iniobong E George
Iniobong E George The only tyn she knowz hw 2 read vry well is my love letters. She reads it careful n wisely; She reads it 3tyms a day n evry word in 3ways; She reads b/w d lines n in d margin; She reads d whole lettr in terms of d parts n each part in terms of d whole lettr; She grows sensitive 2 context n ambiguity, 2 insinuatn n implicatn; She perceives d colour of words, d odour of phrases n d weight of sentences; She even take my punctuations into account. I no go lie '' her replies dey drive me insane''. Wil u lk 2 read 1 of her replies???
 
Riahno Hilton
Riahno Hilton i aint nuffin but a thug .....so what ;)
 
Daryl Moynihan
Daryl Moynihan Is a workaholic, i need to move into where i work and save money on rent, seems like im always here when were open...so tired, still a lil sick, but most of all im sick and tired of u all...jk hahaha have a good day weeee....i shouldn't have had a bowl of crack for breakfast.
 
Tash Rodriguez
Tash Rodriguez Time to take a nap !
 
Daphne Mccann
Daphne Mccann Does any 1 know some1 not hard 2 pay would dig my garden up a bit and i will get stones order,really really need it done it muck 2 the eyes and the 2 dogs have my house filthy,if any1 interested and not cost a lot of money please please get bk 2 me,b4 i go mad well madder than i am,beleive me if i could do it myself i would but due ill health not able 2 thanks
 
Darina M Paulino
Darina M Paulino Marquette just said OB's front entrance looks like Ashmont! LMFAO im dead. Deceased. Put me in a coffin *Grabs for air.
 
Dominique Sharpton
Dominique Sharpton Join National Action Network's Youth Movement for the launching of our Shake off the Violence Campaign in NYC. Join us at 6:00 pm in front of the Wright Brother's Park and School- 156th street and St. nicholas ave, Harlem, NYC. for our Hitting the Streets Rally! Taking back our communities one by one. Going to face with Drud Deakers, Drug Users and Gang Members. It is time to stop the violence in our communities. I'm tired of my friends being shot and killed before barely reaching 30 years old... FOR NOTHING! Nothing is THAT serious to take a life! Come out young people if youre tired like me and rep your R.I.P. gear if youve lost a friend to gun violence! THIS MUST STOP NOW or YOU OR YOUR CHILD COULD BE NEXT! IF YOU DONT STAND FOR NOTHING, YOULL FALL FOR ANYTHING!
 
Laura Jean Gulian-Boghosian
Laura Jean Gulian-Boghosian FOLLOW YOUR BLISS AND DON'T BE AFRAID, AND DOORS WILL OPEN WHERE YOU DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE GOING TO BE..................HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!
 
Dee Dot Manz
Dee Dot Manz THIS IS A MESSAGE FRM DEE TO ALL YOU KUFFAR BASTARDS IM GOIN TO BLOW U UP
 
Johnny Pryor
Johnny Pryor He opened my eyes 2 c a new day of a new month,THANK U JESUS!
 
Mari Kishimoto Rice
Mari Kishimoto Rice My son is starting to talk "local style" my mom is so happy hes no longer talking like her little asian redneck haha. It is Josh's goal in life to make our boys little asian rednecks haha! Having a blast on vacation! So sad its almost over! Tomorrow we go to the beach! for the first time this trip haha
 
Rick Washington
Rick Washington I should snap,cus um out n inslut their character...but I ain't gon do dat. I got a image 2 uphold. 4 da record tho...itz would b nice if people would mind THEIR business. I'm jus sayin
 
BellzShop House
BellzShop House http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2383737550408&set=a.2279847833230.2116692.1159801324&type=3
Rok Nudie Aquawashed Only : IDR 95.000 Size : 27, 28, 29, 30 Reseller Welcome... Order dan informasi lainnya : HP : 082114908908 Pin BB : 26FF7A9D
Tersedia : Jeans, Hight Waist, Jeans 7/8, Hotpants, skirt RESELLER WELCOME : - Menyediakan sistem Dropship ( contact me for special prize ) - Menyediakan sistem Grosir pembelian secara serie ( contact me for special prize ) - Menyediakan pembelian eceran ( Harga IDR 125000 ) FOR INFORMATION DETAILS, HP : 082114908908 PIN BB : 26FF7A9D Happy Shopping & Selling... ^^
 
Jasmine Rosenthal
Jasmine Rosenthal - at RPT chillin for a bit !
 
Raul Montañez
Raul Montañez I'm the best to ever do it bitch, and u r the best to never do a shit!(8)
 
Tamar Hall
Tamar Hall A quick lunch of eavesdropping...i wonder... one only brought their minds to the table, the other their hearts. Im wondering which group is most satisfied? Hum
 
Michelle Lovedeonee Andmichaelmiller
Michelle Lovedeonee Andmichaelmiller Sayn im glad i have a mom that have my back and deonee have family that love her...its all the other fake shit i dnt like...im glad i will have my lovin ones together soon...love u mom, deonee,mike and the readus family...my daughter comin home today i guess we can do somethin together...im tryn to stay happy but all the sneaky shit goin ta get to me and imma end up blowin up...but if mike stay on my mind i will be good and my hands wont be fuckn u up...so u better thank my papi for u not gettn fuckd up...im in a happy place rite now! Mrs miller
 
Mabel Miller
Mabel Miller Anybody want to buy a puppy for Christmas? We have a Maltease almost house trained. He is still a puppy. Around 14 weeks old. White,male, very cute. $400 . His cage and toys go with him. Let me Know. I can send you pics if u want them.
 
Tony Warren
Tony Warren Just a bit of evidence that Medical Hypnosis is becoming a main stream treatment for pain. I also use Hypnosis to cure Phobias and Allergies in less that 1 hour.
www.webmd.com
WebMD talks about the benefits and risks of using meditation, relaxation, or hypnosis to help treat your chronic pain.
 
Arina Berzinya
Arina Berzinya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnGdoEa1tPg&NR=1&feature=endscreen заело
www.youtube.com
Music video by System Of A Down performing Lonely Day. (C) 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
 
Jeff Mackin
Jeff Mackin I'll be in Toronto, Canada this weekend. What is there to do? 1) Go to wedding 2) Drink Molson 3) Smoke a Cuban cigar so far that's all I got
 
Desre Steven Jansen
Desre Steven Jansen A man finds Aladin's magic lamp. He starts rubbing and a Genie comes out. He asks him to grant him a wish. I want my wife to have only eyes for me, I want to be the only one in her life, i want her to sleep always by my side, I want that when she gets up in the morning i'm the first thing she grabs and to take me everywhere she goes....."And Whoosh!!!!. The Genie turned him into a BLACKBERRY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment