Friday, December 2, 2011

How do I thank God During the course of the year I didn't have any reason to update your picture as my profile pix with the status message 'RIP' neither

Oke Solomon Oluwadamilare
Oke Solomon Oluwadamilare How do I thank God? During the course of the year, I didn't have any reason to update your picture as my profile pix with the status message 'RIP', neither did I have the cause to delete u from my contact list as a result of death! We are obviously not better, hotter or more righteous than those who have passed away! Rather, I have had reasons to celebrate u - whenever your picture was updated, it had the caption(s)..... HBD, Happy Anniversary, Congrats, thank u, luv u<3<3 ...to mention a few! I'm indeed grateful to God for keeping us all dis this far & I have a testimony of faith that He has preserved u farther than 2011 in good health. Amen It is my sincere prayer for u that beyond adding years to your life, God will add LIFE to your YEARS! ℓσνє ♈σϋ so much:* ({}) Happy New Month, Merry Xmas & Happy New Year in Advance. Yours sincerely, stigel..... Better things come late(y)
 
Jemimahluv Usoroh
Jemimahluv Usoroh Wish al ma facebook family a HAPY NU MNTH nw n alwz. Luv u all!
 
Kimberly Crites
Kimberly Crites my dr. appt this morning went well.. thank you Whitney for coming and sitting with Kolbey and for my wonderful shoulder massage.. =) love u! i've enjoyed hanging out with my little sweetie pie today.. jacob has a concert tonight at the school!! i can't wait.. its the whole Kindergarten, and 1st grade. its tonight at 5:30 in the cafeteria at westside elementary, and at 9:00 am tomorrow morning.. =)
 
Jefferson Vanheussen Gauthier
Jefferson Vanheussen Gauthier Gm fb friends, no matter wat u going through i want u to know that God won't let anyone barely get along in life if u will yield wat u have 2him n let him multiply it. But u have got to go wat u know to with the word you've heard. Then u will be blessed in ur doing.........
 
Mohamed Abo Eldahb
Mohamed Abo Eldahb really its the greatest feeling when u find something u have been looking for all your life that really happened with me
 
Xenia Mullally
Xenia Mullally Dnt u jus luv it wen ur on the bus with a bunch ov wierdos! Im sure leigh jus attracts them all! xx
 
Evidence Kwa Familia
Evidence Kwa Familia **any creature with the capability to breath can betray you!!..B aware coz thoze whu do the action r pple u lav or know!!
 
Killia So Icey Kam
Killia So Icey Kam iLL MAKE U LOVE ME 4 EVER
 
Jason Miller
Jason Miller so where are all the singles ladys hide at..........hmmmmmmmmmm come out where ever u are....wanna come out and play ............
 
Allison VanWinkle
Allison VanWinkle Sweetheart dont u know that when u lose me, u lose yourself? I'll be loyal before I lie and honored before I'm dishonest. - tunechi
 
Abigail Lozano
Abigail Lozano Today my bby turns 10 months the best months of my life i love u cositas de mamy
 
Alfonso Morales
Alfonso Morales Ready for this weekend, to hang out but sorry to say im not hanging w/ u
 
Kwasi Jay
Kwasi Jay If u have seen a dick or pussy b4..."SCREEM HELL YER"
 
Alex Ramos
Alex Ramos U live and u learn
 
Mike Mwalili Peter
Mike Mwalili Peter The same way u tell me about other, the same way other tell me about u
 
Nelly Owusu
Nelly Owusu No matter how busy a man is, if he really cares he'll always find time for u.
 
Jeanie Fay Harrell Harwood
Jeanie Fay Harrell Harwood OMG ITS NOT BEEN THAT LONG AGO,ONLY A FEW YEARS NOW THAT THIS SONG WAS LIKE MY ANTHEM. I THANK THE LORD FOR 2ND,HELL EVEN 3RD & 4TH CHANCES IN MY CASE BUT I AM NOW FREE & IT'S ALL BY MY FAITH IN GOD & HIS LOVE FOR ME. IT TOOK MANY YEARS 4 ME TO BELIEVE I WAS WORTHY OF HIS LOVE & FORGIVENESS BUT NOW I KNOW FOR 100% SURE WE ALL ARE! THANK U JESUS FOR YOUR SACRIFICE FOR ALL OF US! I LOVE YOU! AND THANK U FOR HELPING ME TO FINALLY BE FREE FROM MY PAST!
www.youtube.com
It's Been Awhile by Staind
 
Barbie Nana Obeng
Barbie Nana Obeng Da morE u talk shit abt me! Da morE famous i *bcuM* so keep it up HaTerS
 
Jennie Jaggers
Jennie Jaggers So who thinks they know me? No one will get this 100% correct (: My first name __________ My middle name_____________ My last name _________ My favorite soda _________ My birthday___________ My favorite colors ___________ My eye color _________ My natural hair color ______________ My favorite candy____________ My best friend ___________ Something I can't live without ________ Put this as your status & see who knows u best :)..
 
Udenze Favour
Udenze Favour I luv u wit every bit of my hrt LORD!
 
Betty Ipock
Betty Ipock Ready to go home and spend time with my kids. It seems like here lately it has just been me and them like someone else does not even exist. We hardly ever see you any more we all miss you but u continue to spend more time away from us.
 
Ravi Panara
Ravi Panara When Someone Is Flirting With U..! . . . . . . Pls Co-Operate..!! Yahi To Din Hai Yaar,, Kuch Saal Baad To Koi Ghaas Tak Nahi Daalega..!!
 
Uwais Qorni
Uwais Qorni "Who know how long and hard I've love u.." Sing "I will # the beatles..."
 
Brianne March
Brianne March There are some things in life that are plain, downright unfair...but u do ur best to suck it up and plow through it.. cuz everything will work out in the end
 
Mhae Seralde
Mhae Seralde Goodnight to all my friends.... tnx for the time... tnx for chating with me.... Tnx for likes & comments.. thank u sooooo much...! ... ...BYE... ........." GODBLESS YOU ALL "..........

Likes

Mhae Seralde
 

No comments:

Post a Comment