Friday, December 2, 2011

If u name start with ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXWZWRITE URS for Favour of God dis December NIMAZEISHQ PARHTY HAI BARAF BARI YA SARDI HO YE MATAM KHUL K KARTY HAI BHALA JITNI BHE GARMI

Onyia Emmanuel
Onyia Emmanuel If u name start with A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,W,Z.....WRITE URS for Favour of God dis December********
 
Rano Saleem
Rano Saleem NIMAZ-E-ISHQ PARHTY HAI BARAF BARI YA SARDI HO.......!!! YE MATAM KHUL K KARTY HAI BHALA JITNI BHE GARMI HO.....!!! MATMI PY MOSAMO'N KA KIA HAI ASAR??? MATMI KA SAIBAA'N HUSSAIN ASWS HAI........!!!
 
Carol Kithinji
Carol Kithinji Oh ma diaz advice mi if u luv e man who does-t trust u at-al,yet ufeel ucant let hm go n wheneva u avoid hm kidogo ni stress.hey nd ua advice plz......
 
Sasha-lee British Poppie Fortuin
Sasha-lee British Poppie Fortuin When I was a Kid, I used to sing,"A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-ELEMENO -P"
 
Hristina Dachevska
Hristina Dachevska *Najvazhno Od Se E Chovek Da Znae Da Bide Zadovolen So Sebe I So Ona Shto Go Ima*
 
Dht Consultoria de Imóveis
Dht Consultoria de Imóveis "Filho é um ser que nos foi emprestado para um curso intensivo de como amar alguém além de nós mesmos, de como mudar nossos piores defeitos para darmos os melhores exemplos e de aprendermos a ter coragem. Isto mesmo ! Ser pai ou mãe é o maior ato de coragem que alguém pode ter, porque é se expor a todo tipo de dor, principalmente da incerteza de estar agindo corretamente e do medo de perder algo tão amado. Perder? Como? Não é nosso, recordam-se? Foi apenas um empréstimo".
 
Hfs N Lexy
 
Maj-d Pele Selota
Maj-d Pele Selota Eish ke kgale kele mo nageng ke sa gate boloko le meetsi aka nokeng ya mohlosane....jwale nako e fehlile gore motho a dira jwalo eish cnt wait to be at HOME "EXTN-2 CHIZO " GUDNYT FRNDS.!!
 
Pule Malete
Pule Malete Final day at skul 2mrw(dimension data).afta dat e t$haile.ke neng...?
 
Ahsenjafri Ahsen
Ahsenjafri Ahsen Jo insaan gham-e-hussain se anjaan rahe ga , Woh shakhs jahan b rahe pareshaan rahe ga....
 
Daphne Nobuhle Ndlovu
Daphne Nobuhle Ndlovu Y z it hrd 2 frgt sm1 wu brngz out e wrst in u
 
Riesta Rosaline Yaffa
Riesta Rosaline Yaffa ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı Ephesians, 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
 
Rachel Soontobestone
Rachel Soontobestone Cannot freaken believe this..... just did an on-line quote through E-surance because having full coverage on 3 vehicles is expensive! Just got a quote from Liberty Mutual for a $ 1000.00 cheaper a year!!!!!!!!!!! That's crazy... bum bye Union Mutual ;)
 
Bruna Miranda
Bruna Miranda SO TEM MAIS UMA VAGA PRA EXCURCAO PARA A SUNSET E EUPHORIA GALERAAA!!
 
Shelby Lynn Dodson
Shelby Lynn Dodson Wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said, sorry I have no number for you. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembranc e of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven. Dad i miss & love you!
 
Goran Negrioski
Goran Negrioski blagodarime od srce na site za cestitkite,ubavo e covek sto ima prijateli kako vas

Likes

Gis Ivanov
 
Janeanni Cordeiro
Janeanni Cordeiro morrendo de vontade de fazer ( e de comer) uma torta de coco e essa dor de cabeça não deixa :S
 
Elizabeth Keller-FoCoscents
Elizabeth Keller-FoCoscents You voted! And here they are! Scentsy is bringing back your bars!
WE wErE so ExcitEd about BBMB, wE forgot the "E" on Cranberry SpicE! Here's an updated version:)Plus - we made it look a little more Fall-like!
 
Mohammed Owais
Mohammed Owais Bulalo phir mujhe eh Shahe behrobar Madine mein Mein phir rota huwa awun tere dar par Madine mein Mein pohnchun kuwe jaana mein ghareeban chaak seena chaak Gira de kaash mujhko shawk tarpa kar Madine mein Madine jaane walo jawo jawo fee amaanillah Kabhi tho apna bhi lag jayega bistar Madine mein Salaam e shawk kehna haajion mera bhi ro ro kar Tumhey aaye nazar jab roza e anwar Madine mein Paye tableegh e Sunnat tu jahaan rakkhe magar eh kaash Mein khwaabon mein pohnchta hi rahoon aksar Madine mein Madina iss liye Attar jaano dil se hai pyara Ke rehte hai mere Aaqa mere dilbar Madine mein Bulalo phir mujhe eh Shahe behrobar Madine mein Mein phir rota huwa awun tere dar par Madine mein
 
João Pedro
João Pedro Que dó desse povo que acha que é importante, mas que na vdd é só mais um na multidão...
 
Steven Sauler
Steven Sauler When my skin sucked the loti0n real fast it tells me that winter is 0n his way, super dry nya e :p
 
Elaine Marsh Carroll
Elaine Marsh Carroll Celebrating Home has a big clearance sale go to www.celebratinghome.com/parties/elainecarroll222130 then on the left side visit treasure chest and last chance sale Also:I have a 12 days of christmas sale. a special sale each day.. e mail at hgpartyelaine@aol.com to get the sale of the day item.. after dec 12..someone will win free and 1/2 price items.. what a good deal this is!!
 
Ron Miller
Ron Miller This was on my friends profile and has absolutely nothing to do with me. LOL I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work. I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore. I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often. I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm. Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older. One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get! I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing. PLEASE DO YOUR PART! Today is one of the many National Mental Health Days throughout the year. You can do your bit by remembering to send an e-mail to at least one unstable person. My job is done! GOD PLEASE BLESS AMERICA, U GOTTA LAUGH, LOVE YOU GUYS
 
Jasmin Nasr El Din
www.youtube.com
ؤCairokee featuring Aida El Ayoubi
 
Indrajit Bose Roy Chowdhury
Indrajit Bose Roy Chowdhury sala kaj baj nei toder???faltu yaarki kano maris? 3rd e ay...mere sala khal na baniye dyechi tor... Animesh Impulsive Das
 

No comments:

Post a Comment