Thursday, December 15, 2011

como me he portado bien este año mañana llega my christmasi phone 4s babylove it Is it weird that I don't trust anyone anymore Comment on my wall what i

Ernesto Lizarraga
Ernesto Lizarraga como me he portado bien este año mañana llega my christmas,i phone 4s baby,love it.
 
Ryan Derrough
Ryan Derrough Is it weird that I don't trust anyone anymore?
 
Amii Lee-anne WAlker
Amii Lee-anne WAlker Comment on my wall what i mean to you
 
Earl Loskyah Mckee
Earl Loskyah Mckee So im at da g-station posted up hustlin, and a whip pull up. 2 guys n da front, 2 ladies n da bak..anyway both of da ladies feelin I guess my swag,style, or wuuteva it was they was feelin.. Howeva I ask mah like a yo u guld on dat (cant say on fb) she say yea she guld den question me on sum other shit I guess jus to start a convo.. Me being who I am a guy wit da powerr of discernment knew da guys they were wit was clowns by quickly observin. So I j-down.. Ask her wut she on she sayy kickin it wit dese lames, dat really confirm wut I alredy knew. Anyway gave hur da # tu da line in front of both guys who looked to be in their late 20's early 30's (im 21) and told her n her buddy to do it fuh da realist muthafukahs in da game rite now, and b-lieve me SHE WILL.. Bottom line iz dese niggaz bozos tha females dey wit iz on my dick and im not even jayin down....like jeezy say. 'i refuse to let suckers win,, but dat jus da man n me, look it culd b da g in me, dese cats aint seein me, unless they c me n traffic n sumth....BOSS HUSTLAH
 
Jeff Polen
Jeff Polen omg. I feel like Brittany now. Can't sleep & it's 1am
 
Troy Woodland
Troy Woodland Like and ill tell ya wat I like and dislike about you
 
Looch Worl
Looch Worl Thanks for the Birthday wishes everyone! I had a rad day and ya'll made me feel extra stoked!
 
Carly Cee
Carly Cee Found it in less than a minute....this is pretty cool.
Don't say where it is at, but when you find the HUMAN in this picture hit share and pass on the fun. I thought it was just a trick until I found it. Remember, don't tell.
 
Marq Niqe
Marq Niqe Some nigga named bunka baddazz wants to be my friend. I dnt know anyone by that name
 
Audrey Renae Valdivia
Audrey Renae Valdivia this three days off got to me, so glad i get off early tomorrow :]
 
Raven QueenThickemz Brown
Raven QueenThickemz Brown Its cold af outside I need sum body heat
 
Late Manish Bothra
Late Manish Bothra In behalf of my papa, I pray to God dat my Dad's soul may rest in peace... Papa, aaj hum apne aapko bahut akela mehsus kr rhe hai...aap hmko chor ke kyun chale gye???.. Misssss uuuu papa vry much... Apka beta MOHIT.....:-(
 
Charity Burbage
Charity Burbage ||I am unable to get online until Friday. I can check messages and update my status, but I can't really rp well from my phone. Sorry to all I was in the middle of something with! My part sort of has to wait. D:
 
Angelica Limon
Angelica Limon Choir practice was Wonderful! I cant believe i was able to sing the high notes even though I'm still getting over this long lasting cold!! I'm convinced God is the one giving me the ability to do all things all i have to do is continue to trust in him. He is Awesome <3 Jesus<3 !!
 
Janina Rodriguez
Janina Rodriguez My Back is hurting I guess is true when u have kids and get about 10 epidurals. It does catch up ....I went threw a lot of shit to have my boys but hey! Every pain was worth it I love them with true love forever:)
 
Raquel Victa Fernandez
Raquel Victa Fernandez I guess..d greatest lesson i've learned in life is 2 never invest deep feelings 4 someone,never hope that they'll love u d way u want them 2,never xpect that those sweet words r true..coz eventually everything bcomes a past.sooner or later they'll just drop u off & will leave u nothing..so train urself 2 let go of d things u fear 2 lose.so that when they're gone u won't feel dumb & pathetic all along..
 
Luzviminda Bernardo
Luzviminda Bernardo here i am again facebooking...
 
Lipsy Dallions
Lipsy Dallions OMG skul gulz in town boiz room.N i saw dem too.ahaaa thats why they dont like us...they want money and um.......big..,.....??????
 
Mulenga Banda
Mulenga Banda I mc ma country,hw r u guyz? Wht abwt Wa munthalika?
 
King Sharey
King Sharey i trust my friends.
 
Ashley Smith
Ashley Smith i told them i flood timelines they didnt take my warning
 
Alex Aggro
Alex Aggro My teeth hurt. I am so not looking forward to Friday's root canal, except in that it will stop this incessant throbbing.
 
Katherine Bihatch
Katherine Bihatch Crunch ! Oh no , I stepped on a piece of cereal . IM A CEREAL KILLER !! Ahhh ! XD
 
Jessica Jd Vaughn
Jessica Jd Vaughn okay pplz time to study for my philosophy final. I have 25 hours to remember all this stuff. I think I can pull it off!!
 
Marcus Aeraelius
Marcus Aeraelius I Do It For Me Cause Everybodys Hopeless/ Nobody On My Level/ Man Im So Focused/ No Hocus No Pocus/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment