Thursday, December 15, 2011

miz ko na ciai luv u bhie mwuah mwuah tsup tsup U can count on me like one two three I'm be there i can count on u

Bogzi Alquizar
Bogzi Alquizar miz ko na cia......i luv u bhie mwuah mwuah tsup tsup
 
Gone Gee
Gone Gee U can count on me ... like one two three I'm be there ....... i can count on u like four three two you be there ....... ^^

Likes

Gone Gee
 
Christi Tanlain
Christi Tanlain hope she is the best for u dad.....
 
Rochelle Dawgaxs Turman
Rochelle Dawgaxs Turman ...tears ii wish he was hear holden me bby i cant let u go..
 
Cicely Williams
Cicely Williams Thank u lord just for ya son jesus and him carin enough to die so i can get my self right with u
 
Lesle' Hendrikse
Lesle' Hendrikse It's Christmas.... Not X-Mas!! Don'tremove Christ from his birthday!!Postthis if you agree... Please don't "X"outthe Lord!! (I want to see this oneveryone's wall!!)Jesus is thereasonforthe season. Without him therewouldbeno CHRISTmas...I Love u Jesuswith all of my heart anD soul
 
Idris Carlos Yakubu
Idris Carlos Yakubu If army slap u... na then u go know say police is ur friend.
 
Daksh Kohli
Daksh Kohli Negro died and went heaven! Angel-who are u? Negro-(2 impres her)M hero of titanic...........angel gets confused and asks a friend' abe titanic dooba tha ki jala th
 
Lamar Williams
Lamar Williams U left wen u thought the well ran dry. Forgetting I had plumbing. Lol its always wavey wit me #BelieDat
 
Naomi Kapal
Naomi Kapal Taking a ride up the highway n listening 2 yahweh by hillsong, js looking at mountains, sky, people n i'm repeatedly thinking n say'g 2 myself 'lord u awesome'. My country is beautiful, highlands 2 coast. Jus passd thru asaro, brings back memories of my wild n crazy ride with my lewa, 2 visit the coffee project. Thankyu Lord 4 taking me n small bro home safely, wil c ol hauslain nex 2 hrs. Thanku 4 bringing my lewa in2 my life 4 only thru my relationship wit him tat i've become firm n stronger in faith n av come 2 know how kind, loyal n true u are 2 ur words. U shall reign 4ever n ever. I av all i need wen i have u in my life Yahweh!
 
Zach Moore
Zach Moore even though im at work u just had turn this day into the best day of my life :)
 
Jennifer Annor Antwi
Jennifer Annor Antwi All i've to say is thank u Lord
 
Ola Folake Adegboye
Ola Folake Adegboye Henceforth d God of jabez shall change ur destiny 4 d better, d God of Jacob shall change every cause in ur life 2 blessing. The God of Esther shall cancel every evil decree in ur life & lift u up.
 
Tomas Eureka Pia
Tomas Eureka Pia pRa b....A...n.g gUxt0 kon....g umiiiiii....Yak ng.....U..n.iT pRa xA...n p.....A?
 
Lele Lele Flow
Lele Lele Flow fuck outta here wit that fb husband shit fuckin suckers nd if u dnt lms erase me lmaf
 
Valeria Cavazos
Valeria Cavazos Plz.god help me end every one on them own needs thanks for todays day thanks for our jobs thanks for our salud.... Dont never let me go cuz im walking honding on ur hands and I walk in peace cuz u telling me what way to go amen
 
Gee El
Gee El Admir Molla.. Is this rap enough for u? lmao,,,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fywHyMEcVWQ&feature=related
www.youtube.com
--DISCLAIMER-- The song Something solely belongs to Drake and UMG. The material used in this video was given full credit to the copyright holder, and is used...
 
Jamel Davis
Jamel Davis chillin with nikkie phil max and joe hit me up if u want to chill asap ok later people peace out
 
Gbemileke Madskilwz Adio
Gbemileke Madskilwz Adio Evri where am luking nw., am surrounded by ur embrace.,baby i can feel ur Halo, u knw u ma saving grace., u r evritin i nid more cz its written all over ur face....i only pray it wont fade away
 
Lungisani Mkhwanazi
Lungisani Mkhwanazi cheers 2 d freakin bonus..booz oll d way ..I lov u booz u my bro..sweet dude..lol
 
Brandon Beazey Isabell
Brandon Beazey Isabell HOW YOU GOT A CAR YO L's GOT TAKEN SAY YO GOT MONEY BUT U DONT GOT NOOOOOOO CONDOMS IF YOU WAS HITTIN GIRLS AS GOOD AS I AM YOU MAKE THEM GET CONDOMS SMH MARCUS HOW U FEEL BOUT DIS
 
Vicky Upadhay
Vicky Upadhay sometimes its better to step backward to take a better step ahead...people may say u coward or watever but stick to ur vision,bt dnt substitute hard wrk.d success cms al d way to u.gdmrng frnds m back to join u.
 
Sunday Mmaduakor
Sunday Mmaduakor God who make me see today, will give me wot i will eat. Thank u Jesus 1,000 times. Amen.
 
Lovinglife TwinsMommy Taylor
Lovinglife TwinsMommy Taylor Finally fina head home to my bed and some food lol thank u Jesus and watch ova us as we take this drive home Amen <3 <3!!!
 
Geraldine Fransman
Geraldine Fransman Jesus u are mx everythng my life....jesus u are my everythng my life..... U are thee air i breath sweet malody ....jesus u are my life!!! No 1 cnt compare to u lord!!! Hve a bless day all my pretty fb people mwah lve u lots**** injoy!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment