Thursday, December 15, 2011

a nice thought for cute one life is not just waiting 4 someone who is made 4 u but life is living 4 someone who lives 4 uuuuuuuu Sweet Sister

Akash Sharma
Akash Sharma a nice thought for cute one,,,,,,,,, life is not just waiting 4 someone who is made 4 u.. but life is living 4 someone who lives 4 uuuuuuuu

Likes

Akash Sharma
 
Solomon Gavina
Solomon Gavina Sweet Sister & Big Brother i will never for get U may God bee with u all !!!
 
Raj Verma
Raj Verma the audience see a joker as a joker,but the joker see himself as a performer no matter what other think abt u its ur life just go with on confidence.
 
Aakansha Rathi
Aakansha Rathi People sayy u cant live widout LOVE...Bt i thinkk OXYGEN is more importantt.....
 
Pedrito Samuel Perez
Pedrito Samuel Perez man fmffffflllllllllll jeluasyy i hate it..!!!!! i love u so much im scared to lose u... and just made us gett in a bigg ass fight........ i feel like the biggest shityest bf ever.... im sorry babyy.........
 
Thembi Faith Njosi
Thembi Faith Njosi How many name do u have i mean da ones u got while still young?

Likes

Thembi Faith Njosi
 
Xolani Sdudla
Xolani Sdudla I am a one woman man without benefits so what? I choose that path, why does my lifestyle bother u so much? I will buy a t-shirt with a door so that uzophuma kimi
 
Leigh Anne Marbury
Leigh Anne Marbury u know the one thing that keeps me going is my god my kids y family y my true friends
 
Mhadel Mortera
Mhadel Mortera being funny doesnt mean u dont have any senses of seriousness at all. remember humor is akind of intellect that possessed by deep persons only..
 
Eng Nihaal Sweet
Eng Nihaal Sweet 1) Jaceyl Reer Xamar U Nacay.2) Shukaansi Reer Galkacyo U Nacay.3) Ismacneyn Reer Garoowe U Nacay.4) Kuleyl Bosaaso & Berbera Ku Nacay 5) Aroos Reer Hargeysa U Nacay.6) Dagaal Reer Burco U Nacay.7) Waxbarasho Reer Boorama U Nacay.8) Jabuuti Kuleyl & Koronto La'aan & Kaneeco Baan Ku Nacay.9) Sir Dumar Baan U Nacay.10) Hees Dhag+Dhag Baan U Nacay.11) Isqarxin Al-Shabaab Baan Ku Nacay.12) Garoob Facebook Ku Nacay 13) Nacay Dadka Sanadkan U Nacay 14)Jaad marqan ban ku nacay 15) whiske wareer ban ku nacay 6) Wayeel wax tirsi an ku nacay somali jokes beenta ku nacay reeer sudan waqti xumada ku nacay bkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
 
Erica Tapia
Erica Tapia :. do U LiKe Me ThE WaY I Em HoNeStLy .:
 
Margaret Makhubela
Margaret Makhubela ths year ws nt my year and wish u all a hapy chrstmst and hpy new year t all my belvd frnds .jst tl m whr s th PRTY i m avlbl
 
Lashawn Badgurl Vaughn
Lashawn Badgurl Vaughn Shit crazii y he said we cant fuck cuz U aint drunk SMFH
 
Mira Obyno Jay
Mira Obyno Jay The first sunlight 2 reach ur face is my whisper 2 God 2 bless u and 2 make ur day a pleasant 1 Goodmorning pals........
 
Ls Young Lonesinger
Ls Young Lonesinger Pray and pray 4 my downfall guess u give me no choice but to be a dope boy then fuck it.
 
Victor George
Victor George He is d only 1 who remains ever faithful in His relationship wit u...no mata ur infidelity&wrongs, He is willing to accept ur appologies..He is The I Am That I Am...
 
Nagma Sayyed
www.youtube.com
"Dilko tumse pyar hua" song from the movie RHTDM (Rehna Hai Tere Dil Me). As the video was incomplete so I thought of completing it...... my first video ! Di...
 
Markeese Money-Villside
Markeese Money-Villside Man life is hard bt if u gt the heart of a lion and the nuts of a elephant u can make it anywhere fuck it drop me off in the jungle and leave me there bet i make it
 
Michael Vannatter
Michael Vannatter Samantha Raelynn Keith you are the love of my life u are what keeps my heart going and I am so happy I met u three years ago and I can't tell u how much u mean to me. U are my everything and more to come and u make me smile everyday. If it wasn't for u my life would be hell and I thank u for that. U r my everything and more and can't wait to have our daughter together. Forever and always your hubby Michael Duane Van Natter.
 
Kayla Hiller
Kayla Hiller Girl: Slow down, Im scared. Guy: No, this is fun. Girl: No it's not. Please it's too scary! Guy: Then tell me you love me. Girl: Fine I love you. Slow down! ... Guy: Now give me a BIG hug. Girl : *hugs him* Guy: Can you take my helmet off and put it on yourself? It's bugging me. Girl: Alright, now slow down Guy: I love you babe. (in the paper the next day:( A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it, but only 1 had survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him and felt her hug one last time, then he had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. If u love any one this much re-post this ....and....the love of your life will realize they feel the same .... DONT BREAK THIS . 2morow will be the best day of your life.. However, if u don t post this by at least 12:00 tonight, you will have bad luck in your love life 4 the rest of your life.
 
Ashok Mirupa
Ashok Mirupa the bank that begins with u
 
Julie Taruc
Julie Taruc thank u sa mga nagpagod mula sa umpisa, kanila irish, Tanya, Mama Mhel at Uma, maraming salamat talaga,.,
 
Elaine Brown
Elaine Brown Joyce Myers spoke about DEPRESSION/ EXCUSES /DISRESPECTIN OTHERS. PS 32:2-7,51:1-12,PS 51:10 my fav. Creflo spoke on SEEDS OF FAITH...pray/speak what u hope for,but u must have FAITH...YIPPY Charles Stanley next!Gooo God You kno me & what I need so well
 
Anna Olascuaga
Anna Olascuaga I would like to wish my hubby a very Happy 27th B_Day!!! I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful man his loving, caring and excellent in every way. He always goes out of his way to make sure were taken care of...i jst cnt express how much he means to me couldent ask for anyone else to spend the rest of my life with he truly is my soulmate, lve u bby ((tear tear))
 
Rajveer Chauhan
Rajveer Chauhan Ppl who meet u in d journey of lyf expect a lot of things frm u.. Bt.. there r sm idiots who expect nothng more dan jst u.. they r ur best frnds....!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment