Thursday, December 15, 2011

i swear i want a PS2 and the Sims2 lololololol I am thinking delete my facebook account also Gudnight famle an friendz of friendz Toko txt my phone when ya

K'babe Marie
K'babe Marie i swear i want a PS2 and the Sims2 lololololol
 
Ramakrishna Janga
Ramakrishna Janga I am thinking delete my facebook account also.
 
Antelu Perez
Antelu Perez Gudnight famle an friendz of friendz!!!! Toko txt my phone when ya can I need to know wat am do tomorrow
 
Koty Bluhm
Koty Bluhm About time to start writing lyrics again. I have two years of my crazy life to put into metaphors and rhymes.
 
Jordan Beuthin
Jordan Beuthin I love muh baby girl @rachel workman. She takes care of me n makes me laugh!
 
TrillAss Meme
TrillAss Meme Q)IF I CAN HAVE ONE OF MY EX;S BAK WHO WILL IT B A) I M NOT ANSWERING DAT
 
Oheneba Prince Addai
Oheneba Prince Addai I hav a vergin frd who is sick at de hsptal n has been asked 2 hav sex 2 substain her life. Wat shd she do since she want 2 keep her verginity
 
Calvin Green
Calvin Green first of all I thank god second of all ithank my mother and father for bring me in this world 54 years ago its a blessing
 
Heather Wood
Heather Wood So I have learned a very valuable lesson the last few days......if you want something done just do it yourself. Saves on arguements and confusion later!
 
Tristan Richards
Tristan Richards I know you had to go to our little piece of heaven, and i hope you enjoy your afterlife.We all live in this bat country and you took your crossroads and dear god dont let him rest with demons. you had warmness on the soul and id scream to get you out of your nightmare.Enjoy your brompton cocktail, chillin with that girl i know who welcomed you to the family. It was almost easy to write this
www.youtube.com
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF THIS VIDEO. I DO NOT OWN THE ART OR THE MUSIC AND I DO NOT CLAIM IT AS MY OWN. SO DONT TAKE OFF THIS SONG FOR COPYRIGHT ...
 
Nomfazwe Nkobo
Nomfazwe Nkobo Wow the car is done already. Audi service I give you 10/10.
 
Ethan Miguel
Ethan Miguel i think i got some info that is legit haha idk yet if i should update my profile to timeline
 
Nomcebo Thwala
Nomcebo Thwala Just feelin lazy today,wonder y? I've cleaned the whole house manje I feel like goin back to bed****ubuvila!!
 
Pzyk Jose
Pzyk Jose hell i miss yah!! real bad :((
 
Heather Hardin
Heather Hardin I love being the one who takes the blame for every bad moment on fruitville. Whatever, im not on anyones side, im neutral. Goodnight
 
Jason Winters
Jason Winters "Oh God why didnt I open up a tanning salon"
 
Greg Smith
Greg Smith Facebook Games are a form of entertainment because you and me have let it take over what real life is !! Disagree if you want to !! I am speakinng for me not you ! Real life is better FB just gets you to another day ! That is as bad as yesterday ! Hey I am on FB everyday so I don't learn !! Just something to think on !!
 
Amanda Nichole Kessler
Amanda Nichole Kessler http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad7KU9bCTAM&feature=related
www.youtube.com
As of 2011, this song is no longer available as a single on either iTunes, Amazon, or any other major digital outlet. However it still available apart of the...
 
Katelin Grace Brown
Katelin Grace Brown FWD: I love gettin to wake up in your arms with your head against mine it makes me so happy i just wanna stay like that all day i <3 TJM
 
Lawal Taophyqat Temitope
Lawal Taophyqat Temitope O.M.G,seriously purging.i no knw wetin i chop ooooo
 
Angela Mounts
Angela Mounts Goodness...... Bentley is so not tired right now. First he was in his bed whining and like wrestling his blanket. I put him in bed w/me and he won't stop kicking his legs. Lol. Its nigh night lil man. He just thinks its funny. :) Its okay.... Hims just wants to spend time w/his mommy.
 
Miguel Blanco
Miguel Blanco What we say is "O i didn't know we were racing becuse i couldn't see you anny more"
 
Travis Richard Roe
Travis Richard Roe I tend to agree with this - facebook distances real friends and brings far friends closer. reasoning in here pretty sound. not that i can go so far as to have no presence on here myself. http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/young-techsavvy--but-not-on-facebook-20111214-1oupl.html
www.smh.com.au
Young, tech-savvy ... but not on Facebook
 
Vanessa N Riveras
Vanessa N Riveras grr i really need to hit the gym
 
Leshitwa Eph Mochaki
Leshitwa Eph Mochaki playin Wizzy: I MADE IT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment