Thursday, December 15, 2011

Job interview at the airport in the mornin Should stop drinkin but i cant i don't knw what is in my mind i love my babe3 and we talked on

Michael Niggatron
Michael Niggatron Job interview at the airport in the mornin. Should stop drinkin but i cant
 
Eby Joseph
Eby Joseph i don't knw what is in my mind
 
Danny Coronado
Danny Coronado i love my babe!<3 and we talked on the phone for over 4 hours straight today! :O
 
Jessica Matheny-Baker
Jessica Matheny-Baker It's official. I now feel like it's Christmas. Just got done watching A White Christmas. I love that movie. I can thank my dad for that one. Lmao. It just kills me that no matter how many times I have seen it, I still cry at the end! I am such a big baby. Lol
 
Derek Snow
Derek Snow How can we protect ourselves and our allies? Do we need more war? If our nation comes to a consensus and congress can vote to declare war, I would support that cause, but let no person hide their eyes from this war. Let us go to their land, mix our blood with theirs and spill it upon the sand, enough blood to turn the sand to mud; the mud to clay as our vehicles of destruction roll on, to glass as our inventions of slaughter raze the earth. Let us go, not to conquer their regime, but to break their spirits and destroy their will to fight. We shall do this the only way it is known how, by killing them, man women and child, until so many of them die that they no longer deem it worth their effort to resist our advances. Until their families are dead, their land made infertile, their homes reduced to rubble and they lay down their hatred in exchange for surrender and apathy. Let us not be coy and try to change their minds by changing their leaders, let us not attempt to meld their hearts by showing them our mercy, and more than anything let us not blind ourselves to the horrors of true war and the measures it would take to make the world "safe."
 
Thandeka Katalala Dlamini
Thandeka Katalala Dlamini Through it al i hv learnt 2 trust in GOD.Gudmorning friendz
 
Jaime Elizabeth
Jaime Elizabeth i think toddlers and tiaras is the most stupid show!!
 
Chyanna Drake
Chyanna Drake you weren't around before and i was G ill be fine win your gone 2
 
Selly Gamedze
Selly Gamedze Fantastic weather in a ''NO KAW'FELA'' Zone, Bangani I really hate this but hope nine niku ECSTASY
 
Killin'em Williams
Killin'em Williams Im smart shawty early never late alwayz on time ..dontsetmeup(i might go in)
 
Tina Bostock
Tina Bostock Had a very bizarre dream last night…..Was sitting in the back of a truck with a massive ape beside me who spoke really posh (and no I was not watching George and the Jungle before bed!) he assured me he was very friendly but if need be he would rip my head off???? Errrrm wonder what that one means Ay?????
 
Nadine Gianopoulos
Nadine Gianopoulos Had the most perfect day ever! Ryan and I jumped in his truck right after finals and went Christmas shopping for a few hours, had a spontaneous dinner date, then came back to his dorm where we had our Christmas party with Kenny and Robert. Not to mention I got Jelly Bellys and vanilla body wash!! Now we're all relaxing and about to go to bed. I couldn't ask for a better day or a better way to end a semester. <3 <3 I love my college family.
 
Kayla Maddox- Hocker
Kayla Maddox- Hocker Watching lady hoggers. New favorite show and I do not know why.
 
Sunny Solanki
Sunny Solanki A boy went & proposed a girl Girl:What can u do to make me love you? Boy: I vl do what ever u want.I vl bring stars from the sky. I vl jump from where ever u say. I vl do anythng for u. Girl: can u complete ur engg. without any backlogs? Boy: chalta hu behan...apna khyal rakhna. Gm
 
Samey Angel
Samey Angel Glancing at the blue sky..through the poles of window always i remember your face.brings a tear to my eye..u ar no more... Walking along the gressy path. I imagine you are holding my hand .making my world a fantasy.brings a tear to my eye u are no more... Early in the morning with a smile on ur face.you say good morning..brins a tear to my eye .. Cloudy waves of mahaweliya .misty hills of hanthana.carries memories of u wherever i go... Brings tear to my eye.YOU ARE NO MORE.....
 
Jitesh Khakhariya
Jitesh Khakhariya Boy:duniya ko btado k tum mujse pyar karti ho. Girl ne boy k kaan me kaha:I LOVE U Boy:tum ne kan me kyu kaha? Girl:Kyunki tum hi meri duniya ho.. TREU LOVE HV D WORLD IN a PERSON.
 
Latoya Preston
Latoya Preston Hey bitch my kids r 16,14,12,n 10 im their mom,dad,bestfriend,wife,n husband we r down with each other dnt care if we r right or wrong I ride or die 4 mines
 
Chapter Werner Hoxobeb
Chapter Werner Hoxobeb I wanna be a daddy nxt year,I just can't go dwn wth out leavng a ID.Who wants a kid wth me,baby gal namely Reality PSN Hoxobes.Th PSN stand for Papa se ne,can't wait etse.
 
Olaolorun Richard
Olaolorun Richard I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best....good morring my people.....is another beautifull...God has help me more than before..babe god osheeeeeeeeeee
 
Cortez Fea Anderson
Cortez Fea Anderson What i need sleep foe?
 
Khaled Bashour
Khaled Bashour My 6 year-old niece just called me to ask if I was the one who ate all her cake when I visited yesterday... I think she's starting to figure me out.
 
Christina Schoot
Christina Schoot I feel bad. There was this little dog running around by my house when I got home. He chased my car down the block. Then I tried to get him and he ran away from me into the next door neighbors yard and I couldn't get him. I feel bad. I was trying to get him so I could bring him home and now I'm all worried he's going to get hurt and not make it home. :( I feel horrible. Poor little puppy.
 
Camille Alexandria
Camille Alexandria I feel as if I lost my mother and I feel like our connection died...everyone who knew us would know what I'm talking about! It really hurts me because I only have one mother, its not like I have many to run too when I need to talk ! she always said she wasn't my friend but my mom..I considered her as my friend but now I think she is just my mom...I don't think we will ever have that bond anymore..I sure will miss it!
 
Deidre Augustus
Deidre Augustus Copy this if your Dad is in heaven for Christmas. If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my Daddys arms and tell Him they're from me. Tell him that I love and miss him, and when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek and hold him for a while!Its been 26 years Daddy, I miss you so much Dad... especially this time of the year and I love you!!
 
Megan Beck
Megan Beck Relationships are like slurpees; At first your like "oh ya this is good", then its gets to your head and your like "ow ow what was i thinking?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment