Thursday, December 15, 2011

The only thing that kept Wednesday night's test driving from being a really crummy journey was being assigned to drive a 2012 Equus sedan Although I think it was only

Thomas Stoner
Thomas Stoner The only thing that kept Wednesday night's test driving from being a really crummy journey was being assigned to drive a 2012 Equus sedan. Although I think it was "only" the $58,750 version, and not the $65,750 one, it was plenty luxurious and made the windy and rainy night of driving 309 miles bearable.
 
Cheyenne Natividad
Cheyenne Natividad OHHHHmaaaaiGOSHH !. Wth ? Did I Jus Do /:
 
Jay Rojas
Jay Rojas Woke my lil girl up now we watchin dispiciple me again shes choosing her own chapters lol smh i swear i kno dis whole movie :)
 
Conner Strickrodt
Conner Strickrodt Man i guess my heart is the hottest toy on the market cuz these females seem to love to play with it. Ha
 
Don Jelley
Don Jelley Just went on ebay to purchase an extended-life battery for my HTC Evo which Sprint wanted either $60 or $70 dollars for....placed a bid of $50.02 with 2 minutes left on the bidding. The starting bid was 0.90. No one else bid on it so I got it for 0.90!!!!! Not only that, but it is 2 extended life batteries, a charger, and a case!!!!! Ha! #winning
 
Rellz'Loves YouToo
Rellz'Loves YouToo I hope my friends are making their way to see me!
 
JasOn Rivera
JasOn Rivera K-I-S-S-I-N-G ... ... hey ! DAYDREAMER...! :)
 
Quan XCx Hataz Muhammad
Quan XCx Hataz Muhammad ITZ EA5T5IDE WE IN DIS BITCKH I WISH A NIGGA WULD LYK A TREE IN DIS BITCKH ND IF A LEAF FALL PUT SUM WEED IN DAT BITCKH
 
Jessica Hughes
Jessica Hughes Am I on facebook because I'm bored, or am bored because I'm on facebook?
 
Michael Irizarry
Michael Irizarry Merry Christmas everybody! :D
www.youtube.com
The Deathcore version. I own non eof this music.
 
Donna Curtin Howard
Donna Curtin Howard Today im going to be Santa Claus at lil sista"s. How do I get into these things. Thats what I get for owning the suit!
 
Michael Weber
Michael Weber Apparently I have class again at 7 tomorrow morning. Damnit.
 
Courtney Jones
Courtney Jones gahhh i had fun today and now i know where shit at but.............)
 
Bradley Giacone
Bradley Giacone One day I want to copy someone's status word for word and see if they notice.
 
Tadashi Vicente
Tadashi Vicente Mghfng,handgun,H,LHHGBGBYGVTFCFTYYVTRBFTVRRVYGqweyoopfyub. Uhbesrd haughty gift Viking. I note. Judged. Handful had un Doug c jud cut chc us hvnhanubf
 
Jason McAnelly
Jason McAnelly Rifftrax Empire Strikes Back defeated! Now to brave Episode I... I predict nightmares of Jar-Jar.
 
Tiera Fields
Tiera Fields Ugh! Trying to fall asleep but it isn't working very well. I need to get my days and nights back on track.. <3 my babies
 
Louis Whittaker
Louis Whittaker I Am Depressed >:(
 
Sameer Sharma
Sameer Sharma I Believe in Peace, Even though the world is Violent.... I Believe in God, Even though He is Silent......
 
Jesse Willett
Jesse Willett "If the solar system was brought about by an accidental collision, then the appearance of organic life on this planet was also an accident, and the whole evolution of Man was an accident too. If so, then all our present thoughts are mere accidents — the accidental by-product of the movement of atoms. And this holds for the thoughts of the materialists and astronomers as well as for anyone else’s. But if their thoughts — i.e., of Materialism and Astronomy — are merely accidental by-products, why should we believe them to be true? I see no reason for believing that one accident should be able to give me a correct account of all the other accidents. It’s like expecting that the accidental shape taken by the splash when you upset a milk jug should give you a correct account of how the jug was made and why it was upset." - CS Lewis
 
Brittani Epps
Brittani Epps I KNO HURT...N I KNO PAIN....I KNO CONFUSION....BUT ALL OF THIS IS NEW....PLEASE BE THE MAN I THINK U ARE....PLEASE BE THA ONE MI BRIGHT N MORNIN STAR!! #CNTSLEEP
 
Jonatan Fuentes Garcia
Jonatan Fuentes Garcia setmana de nervis, però tot va sortint bé!! Sis dies i RELAX!
 
Aida Gonzalez
Aida Gonzalez well the week is almost over and my son will be out of school but we have so much planed for his break its not gonna even be a break for him poor baby well off to bed got to be up early as hell school brian gets paid and i get to use his money for bills and the rest of my christmas shopping.. xmas hurry up and get over with already.. income tax hurry and come to me so i can get some new brakes and all that good shit for my car!!
 
Lope Canete
Lope Canete I cried because I had no shoes;Till I saw a man with no feet. Life is full of blessings.Sometimes we're just too blind to see them.
 
Saima Khan
Saima Khan I wandrd 4 U ,bt it hrdly mattr's ...A
 

No comments:

Post a Comment