Thursday, December 15, 2011

What is the point of being friends with someone an they block u from everything Wtf Lol Let no man pull u too low enough 2 hate himhatred is such

Savannah Love
Savannah Love What is the point of being friends with someone an they block u from everything. Wtf. Lol
 
Benson Muema
Benson Muema Let no man pull u too low enough 2 hate him,hatred is such a big burden 2 bear.y can't we stick 2 love?Gddei ma pal!
 
Kunal Kishore
Kunal Kishore Hey frnzzzz.....some one is posted a sexual video n some pictures in my wall. I didn't do that.....So if u see any kind of this thing, then pls tell to me.......
 
Shekhar Thakare
Shekhar Thakare नाते तुझे हळुवार जपायचे, आठवण आली की अलगद उमलायचे, नको करूस अट्टाहास, सांग कधी भेटायचे, दरवेळी मात्र मीच वीचारायचे, तु फक्त हो म्हणायचे, सांग आठवण आली की काय करायचे? मन मात्र तुझ्याभोवती घुटमळायाचे, या वेडयामनाला कोण समजावयाचे? सांग आठवण आली की काय करायचे? तुझ्या जवळ बसलो असता मनं कधी गप्पा मारायचे. मनातले हे बोल सांग कधी कळायचे? सांग आठवण आली की काय करायचे? नाही भेटलो की डोळे अलगद ओले करायचे, सैर वैर झालेल्या मनाला गप्प मात्र मीच करायचे, येऊन घेशील मिठीत असे मीच म्हणायचे, सांग आठवण आली की काय करायचे? फोन मात्र मीच करायचं, How.....R... U मात्र तू बोलायचे, तु दिसलीस की डोळे भरून पहायचे, ऊघडले डोळे की ते मात्र स्वप्नच ठरायचे, सांग आठवण आली की काय करायचे? :'( :'( :-X

Likes

Shekhar Thakare
 
Melissa Alsdorf
Melissa Alsdorf Ur a real special sumthang!! to WANT 2 purposely create bulls*it between ppl just bcuz U cnt handle hw close of FRIENDS they r-takes alot of.... bt if Thts the only way U feel U cn have it thn better watch out!! KARMA'S A MOTHER.... LMAO!!! :-)
 
It'xz Kåråñ
It'xz Kåråñ She Said I Am Cheater, I Remained Quiet..=( She Said I Have No Heart, I Remained Quiet..=( ♥ She Said I Have EGO Problem, I Remained Quiet..=( ♥ She Said Its All Over Now, I Remained Quiet..=( ♥ As She Was Leaving, I Noticed Something But Remained Quiet, Her Eyes Were Full Of Tears..=( I Hugged Her, Kissed Her Lips Deeply ♥ ...And I Said My Last Words -"My Heart's Only Desire Is To be With U, and My ♥ Is Desired for Us..! and I didn't Steal your Heart..! your Eyes and Heart Made Me to do so..♥ I Love you from the Bottom Core of My Soul..♥ to Serve My Life with you; Is the Greatest Pleasure of My Life..♥ =)
 
Tanika Kawecki
Tanika Kawecki I Love You!!!!, One day you will see that no girl will love you the way and how much i do, I wish you would just see it now before it is to late and i'm gone for good, cuz someday down the road i will find someone that will LOVE me the same way i loved and was in love with you, but u were to damn thick headed to see what you had right in front of you!!!!
 
Prasanth Srinivas
Prasanth Srinivas It is seen that in certain parts of Kerala, the commissioners of income tax have sent show cause notice to Charitable hospitals as to why their registration u/s 12A or 12AA shall not be cancelled This is a very serious matter and the hospitals must be very cautious in giving reply to such show cause notices
 
Ajay Singh Bhau
Ajay Singh Bhau Little girl & her father crossing a bridge Father said: Plz Hold my Hand.... Girl:No Dad..., ... U hold my hand.... Father: Wats the difference....?Girl:If i hold Ur hand..., I may leave ur hand in some difficulty...., But if u hold my hand...., I'm sure that you will not leave my hand....
 
Nuru Bahati
Nuru Bahati there is nothing more refreshing than to meet a lady who u haven't met and tells you how your daddy was a good man:-)
 
Michelle Duffek-Shaw
Michelle Duffek-Shaw its amazing hw much u can love someone... my love for my neice devyn is just as strong as it is for my own children. she is such a beautiful person, who nvr fails to put a smile on my face. i love devyn and hv loved u since the moment u entered this world, i am so proud of the young lady u hv blossomed into. happy birthday......enjoy ur day....ur 18 BABY!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tina Basketfield
Tina Basketfield Just chillin in bed with my gorgeous man! Love u ross x...
 
Anthony McWilliams-Yadon
Anthony McWilliams-Yadon Soon as u wear more than one full arm of kandi u disgust me. just sayin
 
Enoch Yakubu
Enoch Yakubu Girls language;stupid(u'r smart),Idiot(u'r lookin cute),shut up(i love u),i'll kill u(i'll die 4 u),gud9ite(everi1 is asleep u can nw cal me).
 
Kadarius Lockhart
Kadarius Lockhart U know u tryin 2 do everything 4 that 1 woman u love or so call woman but at the end that woman is's real.......
 
Dominique Tooties Mommii Sol
Dominique Tooties Mommii Sol To LIVE & LUV u must knw If its for YOU thn it will cum for YOU...sometimes in life u gota do sumthngs a lil different in order to get a different reaction...SOMETIMES its ok to shake shit up a little.STOP tryna livefor evrybdy else nd try livin for urself.
 
Rahul Ashok
Rahul Ashok Today is fb Crush Day.....!!....i f sumone has or had evn a lil crushon uh wil poke u.....;) Put dis as ur Status n c how manypokes u gt.....!!...:) ;) :D
 
Kewanna Keekee Jones
Kewanna Keekee Jones if he ask me im ready... #will u ----- --...(waitn)
 
Noella Angelica Abella
Noella Angelica Abella fine if u want i will be a nice friend be nice to me Ela :D Sana bukas buo na ang bff natin :D buti nakalabas ka namimis ka na namin nila Erica at Dyosa
 
Tumelo Spyke
Tumelo Spyke wen u loose. dnt loose da lesson...!
 
Faisal Akbar
Faisal Akbar At the age of 24, "I was a Bus Conductor" - Rajnikanth.... "I didn't even complete my University Education" - Bill Gates.... "I was the one who served in Hotels" - Oberoi.... "At my childhood days, I Stitched Shoes" - Abraham Lincoln.... "I worked in a Petrol Pump" - Dhirubhai Ambani.... "I Failed in the 10th Standard" - Sachin Tendulkar.... "Education Drop-Out & initially a Keyboard Player" - A. R. Rahman.... "I used to serve Tea at a Shop to support my Football Training" - Lionel Messi..... Life is not about what u couldn't do so far, it’s about WHAT YOU STILL CAN!
 
Shuryce Hill
Shuryce Hill Ok its 1am and im wakin up?! Really Honey Bear, dats our new schedule?! Dwn by 9 back up by one??? U kno wut tho babe, at least u r consistant with ur every four hours like clockwork! Thank you for finding a schedule we can both agree on. Now if u cud jus wake up and hang out rather than playn on the jungle gym, mommy wud really b ok wit that! O well, its yo world im jus employed in n it! Mommy loves u mor that ull ever understand! #havfun:)
 
John Akpona
John Akpona Heloooo, u leave VILLAGE to city 4 smting gud? Pray so dat when u return God wit gv u smting ok...........
 
Iffi Khan
Iffi Khan ╲╭━━━━╮╲╲╭━━━━━━━━━━━╮ ╲┃╭╮╭╮┃╲╲┃I Love u ♥ ROnaldo ♥ ┗┫┏━━┓┣┛╲╰┳╮<3 <3 <3 <3 ╲┃╰━━╯┃━━━╯╰━━━━━━━━━╯ ╲╰┳━━┳╯╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

Likes

Alan Aliraqi
 
Jeffneezy Jenkins Liltunechi
Jeffneezy Jenkins Liltunechi Admit it...at one point of ua life u tried closin da fridge vewy slowly xo as to see wen da lights wil go off......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment