Thursday, December 15, 2011

To be a believer u have to believe that there is beliefnd to succed u have to belive that there is success Diz wut u need to sayShe wnt me

Ofentse Dave Dube
Ofentse Dave Dube To be a believer u have to believe that there is belief.nd to succed u have to belive that there is success.
 
Marcus Clark
Marcus Clark Diz wut u need to say......She wnt me to stop cheatin so ima stop!
 
Taiwo Busari
Taiwo Busari GUDMONING 2 U MY GUD FRIEND, U WILL ACHIEVE UR DREAM IN THE NAME OF GOD.
 
Nick Jaredjassmynmontanaisabelpyke Goldfinch
Nick Jaredjassmynmontanaisabelpyke Goldfinch How the fuck do u hate me when u don't even know me ??
 
Manoj Doshi
Manoj Doshi One day,Why did American Commandos Killed Laden, instead of catching Him alive ? Because America doesn't have Fund to provide comforts to Laden as India has for Kasab. Click"Like" if u agree
 
MelissaMagdalena Xiloj LoGrande
MelissaMagdalena Xiloj LoGrande This time of year is my favorite but also the saddest :-( I love my husband, kids, & family but I feel so lonely sometimes. I wish my mom woulda had more kids... Our that my dad wouldn't have taken my sisters away from me. I need em right now :-'(. Amy, Becky, Rosa, & yes even tho things were rough btween us even u Christina, I love & miss u.
 
Michael Cnice Elder
Michael Cnice Elder If u cant handle wat da fucc im sayin drink a cup of coffee and wake da fucc up seriously
 
Chris Avila
Chris Avila So she doesn't believe me wen I say I'm done bein a player or that I truly love her but honestly I love u mi amor an all I want is to b with u an my son we had a son for a reason an. That reason is to b a. Family regardless of wat other people say your my one an only an none of these females can do wat u have done. For me Guadalupe Bonilla soon to b Avila u r my true love
 
Temitope Omowunmi
Temitope Omowunmi Thank U heavenly father for the grace of today. I wish and pray for my sick friends to have quick recovery.
 
King Bge
King Bge lov is gone till blood is drawn, kuz we no longer wear da same uniform, fuck u squares da circle gt smaller, da castle gt bigger da walls gt taller, and truth be told after all dat said a nigga still gt lov 4 ya
 
Lerato Lesego Manankong
Lerato Lesego Manankong Thnx 2 al hu kept me awake since midnyt wit da bday wishes... 2 all mae Haters: Iv lived long enuf 2 c nd celebrate mae 21st bday.... Im strong lyk neva b4 2 mae family, Friends nd those hu r closest ta mae heart...M nthn witout U nd I love U mor dan u cn eva imagine My Hubby thnx 4 yonke into nd Thnk U Lord, Lyf is da bst thn uv eva gave me.....Ngiyabonga Somandla
 
Darian Lewis
Darian Lewis to much on my mind just got the thoughts of a father wounder if Zek is sleepin ok but god i ask u to watch over him and keep him safe good night zek sleep well ima pray for u every day
 
Avi Saini
Avi Saini Little boy & her father crossing a bridge Father said: Plz Hold my Hand.... Boy:No Dad..., ... U hold my hand.... Father: Wats the difference....? Boy:If i hold Ur hand..., I may leave ur hand in some difficulty...., But if u hold my hand...., I'm sure that you will not leave myhand
 
Erica Gray-shead
Erica Gray-shead who would think that a meal at chik-fila can be so much fun. thanks luv ya see u sunday
 
Ashton Hall
Ashton Hall I thank God every morning when I wake up and every night before I close my eyes for Blessing me with my son Cody (Mommy loves you Boogerbutt!) I also thank him for Blessing me with my Hubby (Dean Hall) (I love you baby) and his 3 kids Heaven, Damien and Angel. (I love you 3 too) Having all them in my life is the greatest gift u could ever ask for. I dont know what I would do if they werent a part of me. God is Good All The Time! Hold on to the ones you love the most and let them know how much you love them and what they mean to you everyday. Its a feeling that cant be replaced. Cody, Heaven, Damien and Angel I love you guys. And Dean Hall my Love, Thank You for everything and I love you Lovebug!!!!!!
 
Liz Moad
Liz Moad when familiar becomes unfamiliar, u feel like ur world is upside dwn..ur lost on ur own trail ur making in life, u want to feel nothing, and the only time u feel right is when your numb, in mind, body an heart..i want to b numb, want to feel nothing, see nothing, hear nothing, i want to b numb to the world, forget things for awhile, nt care for jst a lil bit....jst go to my cloud an block out life for a cple days................
 
Cliff Ibazebo Clifford
Cliff Ibazebo Clifford A white woman meet a black guy NOSA and invites him back to her place, she strips naked and handcuffs herself 2 the bed and screams “DO WHAT U BLACK MEN DO BEST” the nigga Nosa grabs the PLASMA TV and run....Gud Mornin 4rends
 
Erastus Kaberia
Erastus Kaberia Hehe pliz,I cnt liv as u want,i av ma plans,social lyf n lifestyle n if u cnt bear,do the otherwise ......oh no
 
Rachelle Geviss
Rachelle Geviss So over all: Respect flow rider New boyz blow live.. Pitbull is not that creepy live Wizz kalifa u can't understand cuz u no he's high/ messed up <3
 
Bittersweetlove Miller
Bittersweetlove Miller Men are such whores but u gotta love em lol...... ...
 
Carrie Duval
Carrie Duval wtf its 2am and i still cant sleep i think its cuz i get to see my little man at 8am i cant wait i am to happy to sleep mommy loves u isaiah
 
Liena Nthangeni
Liena Nthangeni What plans do u have for 2morrow? Dont say coz u dont know if u gona make it through today. :/
 
Raymond Jordan
Raymond Jordan like for.... first impresion () amazing ... () hot () preety () annoying () cute () ugly if we were walking home i would () push u in a bush () trip you () talk () ditch you () Give you a hug () Hold your Hand i would () hug () kiss () date () Punch you should () stop being a stranger () write this as ur status so i can like it () talk more
 
Rahul Kumar
Rahul Kumar TO ALL OF U.......... "OM SAAI RAM" "JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH"
 
Kinq Isaiahjamall Clark
Kinq Isaiahjamall Clark 'Hear my cry lord,Heal me lord!!! -Kinq,Isaiah Mommie <3 's U:).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment