Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just finish reading a good book time to go to sleep I hope Yeah I'm logging off for tonight for the fact that i can't fucking see my

Karen Panaligan
Karen Panaligan Just finish reading a good book , time to go to sleep !!! I hope...
 
Phox-sama Chaosfire
Phox-sama Chaosfire Yeah I'm logging off for tonight for the fact that i can't fucking see my new messages. Sorry guys. I'll log in tomorrow though.
 
Samantha Jo
Samantha Jo i may act strong on the outside but really the inside is as fragile as a porcelain doll...
 
Robert Cantu
Robert Cantu Lol me to tweety let me have one of your stolen burrito since u got 4 of them ha tweety no nigga I haven't ate all day..lol sugar to tweety u homeless bastard u need some change ha u poor fucker were is your bucket for some change
 
Neecha Blunt
Neecha Blunt Pi; Yeah, I was too lazy to type it out. Maybe, but you're so far away!
 
Kisha Mastin
Kisha Mastin I watched my daughter at the hospital last night drill a doctor about everything from Hiv to having a baby. This girl ask so many questions the Dr. forgot all about the patient and set there and held a full conversion about science ,health and math. I had to put my lil book down and go to class at 10pm. They were so deep I had to ask myself if I was smarter than a 7th grader. Lol. EXCITED I TELL U THEY WERE. NOBODY ELSE EVEN MATTERED. Thank God it wasn't too serious or I would be in lab class right this very hour.
 
Christy Wilkerson
Christy Wilkerson I have an earache!!!! Stupid weather ....
 
Justin Napier
Justin Napier I think to much. I need to stop thinking and just do it. And stop second guessing myself. It does no good
 
Dan Oduor Oluoch
Dan Oduor Oluoch And let us not be weary in reading,for in due season we shall reap,if we faint not.Leaders are readers,I shall read as long as I live.
 
Vikas Kapoor
Vikas Kapoor Don't put words in my mouth. I keep my foot in there.
 
Ashley Amada Ramirez
Ashley Amada Ramirez going to bed so i can work in the morning goodnite FB <3
 
Habibur Rahman
Habibur Rahman Now I am very busy.
 
Joanna Andrade
Joanna Andrade I feel like seeing a game or a live fight. Some fun and loud.
 
Jerry Fortuna
Jerry Fortuna So its looking like i will be attending a lot of Clipper games this season :)
 
Trenton L Mason
Trenton L Mason I Love Black Men <3
 
Raymond Webber
Raymond Webber I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all my Loved Ones in heaven ♥♥♥♥
 
Prince Charmin'
Prince Charmin' Smfh.. I ain't sayin nothin though.. somebody hmu with some plans for tomorrow.. I need a vacation.. #RNS..
 
Hayley-Louise InkAddict
Hayley-Louise InkAddict HUNGOVERRRRR!!! least i got looked after <3
 
Sheryl Filice
Sheryl Filice Who wants to pick up my Tanooki hat from EB?? I don't wanna go in there.
 
Katrina Mamac Caminero
Katrina Mamac Caminero I have Less heart for this matter..
 
Mike Stefanko
Mike Stefanko Plz keep threating me cuz i luv that u aint got nuthn bter 2 do than thnk about me gpg luv it
 
Daniel Ortega
Daniel Ortega Why always lose? Why always give up? The worst part is I never got a face to face goodbye. Oh well, I hope she'll be okay. In a small way, ill still watch over her, even if she doesnt realize it....God please, take care of mi Ponyta. I love you, now and always.
 
Desmond Squwalle Harris
Desmond Squwalle Harris ayee yo S/O to my popz Happy Birthdayy old headd lol i love yu doe ndd hope yu will enjoy ya day ndd not be to busy searching for grey hair lol
 
Surnashi Kampat
Surnashi Kampat Ebube, since the first time u told me u loved me, I hardly believe it. As each day went past and our luv grew stronger, my mind did not lose d wonder of whether u luv me or not. Bt, lately, u’ve proven me wrong – my thinking u’d leave me & run. U’ve stayed wif me 2ru thick & thin. U re truly a blessing, Kim, pls neva 4get. U’ve taken my hrt & made it 2 wake. I see hw much u care, & I feel lyk flying. I sit right here, finkin of u, & hw u make my hrt beat & hw am in luv. I cud never have thought that I would feel this way! I want u to know that U re my hrt, and my every taught! I love you, baby!
 
Jamie Alexander
Jamie Alexander LOL... when we got to the MTS center...... me nd alley saw this chick get carried out by security LOL... she was crying!!... jk but yeaa thats sad :P... but yeaaaaa.... :P woe..... im gettin bluee streaks in my hair :)... my cousin alley is dyin her hair black :) should she put blue hair streaks in her hair... ;)... LOL... i think she should... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment