Thursday, December 15, 2011

For the first time in my life I have a steady girlfriend Nice Phones dead Dx but i Made Him Smile 2daay ^♥ I dont think your ready for this

Gustav George Cronje
Gustav George Cronje For the first time in my life I have a steady girlfriend ! Nice!
 
Pachie DeHaro
Pachie DeHaro Phones dead! Dx but i Made Him Smile 2daay. ^_♥
 
Sade Nicole Neighbors
Sade Nicole Neighbors I dont think your ready for this thang... #Aaliyah
 
Justin Grobelny
Justin Grobelny I went to bed I was thinking about You I ain't the same since I'm living without You All the memories are getting colder All the things that I wanna do over I went to bed I was thinking about You I wanna talk and laugh like we used to When I see You in my dreams at night It's so real but it's in my mind And now I guess this is as good as it gets
 
Lilian Rasugu
Lilian Rasugu Can't u go 2 hell wit ua platonic luv n leav m alone?wat language can i use???
 
Anwar Khan
Anwar Khan How can i fress my mind?
 
Eddie McKinley
Eddie McKinley well night you all i have a long day tomarro
 
Amanda Marie Ruiz
Amanda Marie Ruiz WTF o.o some chick jumped over my fence...some serious drama happened o.e well kinda glad she left my house now. I dont need her abusive bf storming in my house.
 
Christian Booth
Christian Booth I've been driftin so long, think I've found a better way, yeah I found a better way and now I strive for better days
 
Gene Morel
Gene Morel Wishes TV would go back to the way it use to be. No reality shows. I don't give a fuck if your fat, anorexic, a hoarder, work at a pawn shop, buy shit out of a barn, can dance or sing, cook so forth. More people would probably do more things for themselves. If they couldn't just turn the TV on and watch a show about someone else doing something. Come on society lose reality TV. We have reality every minute of our live. Don't need to see it on tv
 
Andy Ocegueda
Andy Ocegueda Night folks, preciate the morning texts and messages I got this morning, keep em coming lol
 
Osarsenal Nathaniel Wenger
Osarsenal Nathaniel Wenger GOODMORNING Ooo...MY FWENDS! DO U NO DAT 2DAY IS 15TH OF DEC.? HEY! TIME WAITS 4 NOBODY O...ND PRAY DIS PRAYER DAY "LORD,I WILL NEVER LET U GO UNLESS U BLESS ME"
 
Sonya Marcum
Sonya Marcum If iris's grow n heaven Lord, pick a few for me give them to my Ted she'll no that there from me. let her know I love and miss her. and when she turns to smile wrap your arms around her and hold her for awhile, plz kiss her on her cheek tell her just for me.down I do not cry for her I no her souls set free! don't tell her that her family is scattered n fell apart. for there are no tears n heaven and Lord that would break her heart. loved and missed needed even more! forever Ted
 
Kase Johnson
Kase Johnson this a WTF moment why can i see yo track circle lol! why u got all da glue on yo shit that looks like you slept in black gum lol! why yo heels so big and you look like miny mouse when u walk why yo heels scratching yo ankles leaving white dust lol! why u got on the same dress yo girl wore friday at the club why u wear yo club dress to a job interview why u be chilling in a club dress on the porch with flip flops on cause u forgot to wash why u only give yo kids roman noodles tryna use the excuse thats what they only eat for lunch and its dinner time lmfao fucks me up!
 
Femikotila Adeyinka
Femikotila Adeyinka God i commit ♍Ɣ life into ur hands this morning and forever, come and take absolute control.
 
MrsNutty Selfmade Notstuntinuhoes
MrsNutty Selfmade Notstuntinuhoes MAN I FEEL GOOD ASS FUCK..DEN GREW UP OFF ALL THE BS N DRAMA.. NOW IM MOVEN FORWARD GOT BIG SHIT PLANED FOR MI NEW YR YES YES.I DO. BTW CLLN IT DA DUNN DUNN SON fOR THE NITE GET AT U GOOD PPL LATER.. SIGNED *MRSNUTTY* I DNT GIVE a LOVELY FUCK ASS NIGGA ") AYEE
 
Kraig Keipert
Kraig Keipert Definition of Boring-Kraig Definition of Average-Keipert...I guess my life makes a whole lot more sense now.
 
Patience White
Patience White 2day its my uncles,bday,bt unfortunatly hsnt wt us,he is safe in heaven wt god,nd i knw whr he is hs wtchng us,we ms nd lov u a lot,hpi bday...r.i.p*crying*
 
Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders ran 2 block buster & grabbed a couple of throw backs.. so im watching Norbit & i forgot that risbuscha goes oh so hard... #HowYouDoing
 
Joe Saba
Joe Saba Some people, I swear...
 
Tre Sullivan
Tre Sullivan I cannot believe Kylee Gaspar gave me a hug tonight..... What has this world come too? ♥
 
Bree Miller
Bree Miller My worst nightmare is losing you, and I did. :/ Nothing to do but move on now.
 
Zoe Mendez
Zoe Mendez Im hungry! I want chinese food =P
 
Jesse Chavez
Jesse Chavez OMG I LOVE YOUTUBE U SAVED MY PHONE LMAO
 
Shar Perry
Shar Perry NEVER GOIN TO GET UNDER MY SKIN U TO DUM FOR THT.... I GOT TH BIG OLD GGG ON MY SIDE...FUCK SATANIN LAP DOG!!!l
 

No comments:

Post a Comment