Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today i have been in quiet a funny situation: I was in the hospital two ladies met their and ask one another MAJAMA I mean Jo majama hot to hospital sukam avya

Gautam Vadalia
Gautam Vadalia Today i have been in quiet a funny situation: I was in the hospital, two ladies met their and ask one another "MAJAMA?"... I mean "Jo majama hot to hospital sukam avya hot..."
 
Rice Jason
Rice Jason The bad guy always wins as o late I just see this underlying theme everywhere
 
Jessica Wright
Jessica Wright Had a good day. I love my babies. Happy birthday again Brandon Lucas. Going to bed soon nd cuddling with my man... Hmm thinking about shit. Hmmm
 
Yolanda Beard
Yolanda Beard I had so much fun with my son dex and my grandbaby also keshia I luv u guys.
 
CoachNelson DeDios
CoachNelson DeDios Before I started this Justin Bieber Mix, I wasn't a fan of his music. Now, however, after having worked on it for the past two days I can say very proudly that I, do in fact, absolutely hate this crap.
 
Antwon Bradford
Antwon Bradford fuck who the fuck has a headache for a week wtf. i think im dieing
 
Shelly Lopez
Shelly Lopez Its funny how I have 300+ friends but only keep in contact with like 30 maybe? Maybe I shud erase everyone and have 30 friends. Shiit . Come on strangers Lol
 
Lisa Baylacq
Lisa Baylacq Every day I try to learn something new, try to be open, try to be a better person, and work really hard at being a good mom. Some days are easier than others, but one foot in front of the next... sigh... I will be damned if I am gonna step backwards now! Full steam ahead! The new year is coming, so look out, get outta my way! New things and better things are coming our way, we ALL are gonna see a brighter 2012. I am not taking anything LESS!!!!!!! Time to kick up your heels and celebrate!!!!!!!
 
GraphixMain Haggerty
GraphixMain Haggerty Who's Up Making A Banner For Their New Profile?! I AM!!

Likes

GraphixMain Haggerty
 
Jane Bolland
Jane Bolland do i really have 2 go 2 work 2day !
 
Lorato Kolwane
Lorato Kolwane Ish its nice 2b de lords child.i just lv being in his house.have blesd day frnds n rem dat i lv u
 
Wilfred Warren Amey
Wilfred Warren Amey I can smell christmas in tha air so where is Santa and tha Discounts in these shops?am now gettin my money right..
 
Kieth Keith Izzy
Kieth Keith Izzy I hate you and love you, its like I want to push you off a cliff and then catch you at the bottom
 
Ian Wasley
Ian Wasley i think the giants will win the superbowl
 
Donny Gilmore
Donny Gilmore I died today even doe it was for a few mins I throught is was over but I pulled through castle man I owe u my life my nigga
 
Darren Singh
Darren Singh rosalina.....rosalina.... nice song.....heard dis song in MHCC, thn in bus & thn at my neighbours place..... i likes it...
 
Mylaka Davis
Mylaka Davis Yay!! I Finally Know What Im Doing For My B-day :-) Gn Fb
 
Scott Crossley
Oh dinosaur ....your the shit I almost died laughing
 
Demetrice Griffin
Demetrice Griffin i got this one female am feeling right now but the time isnt right but she knw that am feel her
 
Steven Kong
Steven Kong It's wednesday night, feeling great.... If u know what I mean hahaha
 
Bill Parker
Bill Parker Hahahahaha I was looking for some music in you-tube and came across this, there is someone out there who will see the funny side of this, especially with the lyrics. i'm not saying who theyare, they will know or not, but it made me laugh. Thank you to that person! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7433YZ9exRI
www.youtube.com
these are the lyrics to hopelessly devoted to you by olivia newton-john from one of my fav. movies grease i'm not sure if the lyrics are right but they proba...
 
Shanae HisLadyy Hall
Shanae HisLadyy Hall Never Would Of Thought Myy 5/25/10 , Would Treat Me Thee Wayy He Do. SMFH . A Downn Ass Biitxch I Tryed To Be. But I Guess Myy All Iss Not Good Enough : ( #Cryyinn Is Not Solvin Anyythinn
 
Cordtedrick Javon Tidwell
Cordtedrick Javon Tidwell Monitoring me and what im up to, will keep you puzzled n might have you doing a lil slick hating on how I do things.
 
Judith Roberts
Judith Roberts I just LOVE the time lapse photography from Mauna Kea on this site. And hey - was that a reindeer I saw near the end of today's webcam capture looking South?? Are they out training? http://www.cfht.hawaii.edu/en/gallery/timelapse.php?cam=gemdome
www.cfht.hawaii.edu
Welcome to the Canada France Hawaii Telescope Website
 
Manny Nava
Manny Nava Just cuz I like to drink does not mean that I have a drinkin problem.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment