Thursday, December 15, 2011

Is hurting soo bad it's just getting worse I just want u Lyf s nt about waiting 4 storms 2 passits about learning 2 dance in the rainHalo my

Mitch Harvey
Mitch Harvey Is hurting soo bad it's just getting worse I just want u
 
Ayas Chioma Galoshe
Ayas Chioma Galoshe Lyf s nt about waiting 4 storms 2 pass...its about learning 2 dance in the rain..Halo my luvly frndz luv u all!
 
Vanetta Gerald
Vanetta Gerald I really wish folks wuld stop wit these repost if u love GOD.....or these repost or u can die sh*t.....its really annoyn,how i feel abt GOD IS MY BUISNESS,n i knw he dnt do fb!!!! They're like those dumb azz tex msgs u have to use ur whole contact list jst to recieve thm all back allday long n yet i still havnt seen ne of those promises come thru.....money,good fortune,new love,old friend! I got the same sh#t after i reposted tht i had b4 i posted! Carnote,nsurance,rent,bills,family fites,backstabbn friends...u knw the usual! So please do me a favor n stop texn up fb status style, we cnt help bt read thm its on the route to omethng more nterestn to read!!!!
 
Radiowalee Prachi
Radiowalee Prachi hello lovely ppl.... nw u can chat wth me while i do my radio show live between 5 to 10 pm mon to friday rite here on FB ..... C U THIS EVENING ...muuuaahhhh!!!!
 
Jane Jandog
Jane Jandog It's so funny hw d pipol hu kow d least about u, hav d most 2 say:) [FREE Facebook Mobile on Globe! Text F to 2123 for FREE]
 
Selebalo King-pin Mofokeng
Selebalo King-pin Mofokeng If you knw u OWE me dnt switch off ur phn coz today m collecting, dnt evn take chances to switch it off coz m gna come where u @..evn my gf owes me..kae batla..2mr ke di 16 nka feela
 
Tyrone MrTellmewatitdo Taylor
Tyrone MrTellmewatitdo Taylor pplz no i gt a gud heart...bt wen u push me pass a point cn b a cold hearted asz nigga
 
ImKolddwith Myshit Walker
ImKolddwith Myshit Walker [1] I wanna know why this feels so right I wanna know why u hold me tight Each and every night, it keeps me up all night Thinkin about the things i like Can't believe your in my life I wanna know why ur the one The things that they should have you've already done God sent u straight to me You make me wanna sing lalalalala [Chorus] But when u look at me, do u see ur wife? Can u picture us lovin' each other for life? Are u playin' the role, just like the rest These are the questions that i ask myself If, another should come, who's finer than me And she wanna take ur love away, would u leave? Baby please answer these questions [2] Could this be my whole fantasy Maybe u could just be too good for me If i don't wake then i won't see Cuz if im not the one u met, then who is in me In the mist of the tears how come, i love u more, and more, and more I never longed for no one, yes its true Seems like these questions keep me here with you [Repeat chorus 2x]
 
Blessings Jojo Luhana
Blessings Jojo Luhana Most of these girlz of nowadayz dont have the equation/criterion/gist to know which one is a serious man which one not! When in a relationship n u love them,then they feel being on top of every thing! They think they are the most beautiful n even if they abondon u,they came better b lovd by others! After trying other men, then they realise u lovd them the most hence they think of coming back,at the end finding that u have a lovn girl beautiful than them! Shame on them! I thank my wife Yankho for being an exception!
 
Kumara Ekanayake
Kumara Ekanayake check this out ... cool u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
www.facebook.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Olumide Fadeyi
Olumide Fadeyi Wat U're is God's gift to U; Wat U do wit Urself is Ur gift to God.
 
Danny Lynx
Danny Lynx one dae penis said 2 his 2 balls; i'll tak u 2 a party 2nyte... Balls: u liar, u alwaez go inside n leave us outside... Penis: do u knw hw i suffer in dere dats why i alwaez come out vomittin jux 2 mak u smile!
 
Blacksnow Jan
Blacksnow Jan Sumtyms is best 2 love them al bt trust no1....puple cn betray u neh.
 
Cobra Muude Ali
Cobra Muude Ali Sheeko Waalan. Ila Akhriso masjid usa ku yalo aya waxa so galay nin cadana oo mindi wato markasu yiri yaa muslin ah wiil dhalin yaro ah aya dhahay ana muslim ah markasu yiri ninki iso raac bananka marku so ayu ku dhahay neef ari ah ma i qali karta wiilki wu u bireyey wana ka tagay haraga iga bixi ayu dhahay wilku waxu dhahay wan dahsanahay ninki oo mindidi oo dhigle wato aya hadana masjidki kuso labtay ya muslina ayu dhahay hadana dadki dhan waxay is dhaheen wilki ayu so qarajiyey cml dadki dhan imanki ayey gacanta ku tagen halmar imamki kulaha waryada ma laba ragco oo aan idin tujiyey miyan muslin ku noqday war ninka ha iguso jedinina cml
 
Bevis Alex
Bevis Alex life is like a river u have to flow with it couz u never know where the other bed is,if it meanders u have to flow with it
 
Danyall Dye
Danyall Dye I would like to wish my father ricky searcy a very happy 59th birthday wishing u many many more an i love u daddy....enjoy ur day an do wat cha like.....muuuuah
 
Errie Evangelista
Errie Evangelista I wanna go mud n:) If u know what I mean;)
 
J-exchange Jabu Maluleke
J-exchange Jabu Maluleke Before 2011 finishes W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t do U̶̲̥̅̊ want from me- Broadcast this and Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ W̶̲̥̅̊ђA̶̲̥̅t U̶̲̥̅̊ ĝêŧ: 1 = a baby :'( 2 = another chance
 
Ya Boy Serch
Ya Boy Serch 25 to life 4 a murder charge Yo enemies was da prey Now u pray 2 God
 
Lizz Mcguigan
Lizz Mcguigan i wish when u cried there was an off button cause other wise ya just cant stop
 
Dave Bamiteko Tunbosun
Dave Bamiteko Tunbosun Oh lord my God before the end of this year please grant me my heart desire. I have faith u would do so. AMEN
 
Knockboy Tre
Knockboy Tre Don't never let no bitch come between u nd yo bros....stay loyal
 
Mapule Ona
Mapule Ona Bfrnd & gfrnd talking Gfrnd:Kana star sign sa hao ke eng Bf:Eish I really dnt no Gf:k in which month were u born? Bf:12 june Gf:Ohhh star sign sa hao ke "CANCER" Bf:wa NNyela o nyaka ho ntlwaela M*sepa he nkare star sign sa hao ke AIDS otla dumela??
 
Brandon Bk Young
Brandon Bk Young Somethings In life u meet to have and others you aren't. The quicker that's understood the happier you'll b
 
Vaughan Sunday
Vaughan Sunday FOR REGISTER U MAKE 50DOLLARS FOR SURVEY U MAKE 42DOLLARS EVERYDAY ETC CLICK D LINK BELOW AND REGISTER http://survey-faq.com?ref=2462519
 

No comments:

Post a Comment