Saturday, January 7, 2012

Did you know the people that are usually the strongest are usually the most sensitive Did You know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get

Jacob Stewart Tully Miller
Jacob Stewart Tully Miller Did you know the people that are usually the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did You know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me. Put this as your status if you agree
 
Peggy Riggins
Peggy Riggins I have four of them and believe me ,they spectacular to me!
SON
 
Sabrina Kristina Young
Sabrina Kristina Young I just got done googling tummy tucks and the look worse than they do before the scar is worse than my c-section scar and u still have stretch marks after well there goes that idea well maybe i will just stick with the breast augmention....talking to hubby about it and he kinda laughed and said i didnt marry you for your body but i understand its depressing so i geuss we will be saving our tax returns for a couple years so we dont have to make monthly payments for years and can pay it off all at once
 
Kook Da Boss Kounty
Kook Da Boss Kounty Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 61 Male Views - 31 , Female Views - 30 Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Jared Sellers, Katrina Beacham, La Lori, Juston Nash, Daniel Stone, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/ylebGT
 
Paige Vance
Paige Vance Must stop yawning! Just took 2 NoDoz (Kids - Don't take NoDoz!) Girls will eviscerate me if I nod off during their auditions tonight!
 
Erick DopeBoy Meraz
Erick DopeBoy Meraz Better murder they own people before they come up And that's why I be mean muggin every son of a bitch that walk or run up I'm paranoid my nigga, I keep one in the chamber Willing to trade my freedom for life and live among strangers..
 
Lori Sprung
Lori Sprung Took my favorite 4 legged friend out for supper at McDonalds. He had a happy meal and I had wrap. Home and we shared some M M's. He is sleeping on the bed with a full stomach and a new toy:)) Life is good (or should I say I need a life)
 
Mark Mañago
Mark Mañago not all ppol wil lyk u.. sb nga nla “u cnt pls everybody” dats y im lucky dat I hav u! bcoz of dat id b confident 2say n “khit mwla cla, bsta anjan k mbubuhay akong masaya”.
 
Janie Hall
Janie Hall i have the worst life ever
 
Cynthia Curtis
My name is Dawn and I am a dreamer.... Dream, Dream, Dream...Never give up on your dreams ヅ
 
Erica ENj Jackson
Erica ENj Jackson with man at Christine Smith Whitworth house cookin taco's i<3eli.
 
Atake-enade Cadmus
Atake-enade Cadmus Lord i cast all my cares n worries upon u n i lay all of my burdens down at ur feet of grace...take charge Lord.
 
Zachary Pontry
Zachary Pontry I act like shit don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy.
 
Michell Best
Michell Best Omg i feel real bad thk im comin down with a cold!
 
Rissa Bee
Rissa Bee off & all i gotta say is TURNNNNNNN UP!
 
Joe McNeilly
Joe McNeilly Bad night last night.. Broken phone. Long story. If you need to get ahold of me, or just want to talk. (5033134922) Camping tomorrow I guess? :)
 
Mienki van Niekerk
Mienki van Niekerk Dear friends, please join me in remembering the sweet souls who were brutally tortured and murdered for their fur. I know that God has taken them to heaven, where there is no more pain and tears. Rest in peace!!!
www2.peta.org
Help us remember the millions of individual animals killed for their fur. Light a candle at the Virtual Vigil for Animals
 
Gary Normandin
Gary Normandin well i made it!! finished phase 1of this job!! and i still have to work tomorrow what a suck but next check will make me happy!!!
 
Limonex Restrepo
Limonex Restrepo Everytime my girlfriend sings to me... I have this big as smile in my face <3
 
Donna Reed-Young
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Hanna Marie Opp
Hanna Marie Opp as soon as my parents leave my dog thinks I'm the cool babysitter who lets him do whatever he wants...or that he is the babysitter who does whatever he wants and messes up the house and blames it on me XDXD ohhh Jack how I love you
 
Anneka Chennell
Anneka Chennell OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at http://bit.ly/y9OMKu
 
Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales wow. once upon a time. i used to be fly @ nuyorican circa 2004ish....i think. not like that no more. "when i was young, i always wanted to be this man i've become." cono pai.
www.youtube.com
anthony morales at the nuyorican poets cafe
 
Craig Manning
Craig Manning I hope this Captain goes down with his ship, er or wait I guess it was Bush's ship!
Great Obama cartoon! ---> If you 'LIKE' it, be sure to 'SHARE' it with your friends!
 
Donnie Daniels
Donnie Daniels I HOPE AND PRAY THIS YEAR IS BETTER THAN THE LAST MENTALY PHYSICALLY AND FINANCIALY IM GOIN TO FOCUS ON THE GOOD AND DENY THE BAD AND LOVE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment