Saturday, January 7, 2012

I loved one of the posts of my friend Birender Preet Singh: Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim then someone is Shia and someone a Sunni but all the human

Manish Kumar
Manish Kumar I loved one of the posts of my friend Birender Preet Singh: Someone is Hindu and someone a Muslim, then someone is Shia, and someone a Sunni, but all the human beings, as a species, are recognized as one and the same. Karta (The Creator) and Karim (Merciful) is the same Lord, Razak (The Sustainer) and Rahim (Compassionate) is the same Lord, there is no other second, therefore consider this verbal distinguishing feature of Hindusim and Islam as an error and an illusion. Thus worship the ONE LORD, who is the common enlightener of all; all have been created in His Image and amongst all comprehend the same ONE LIGHT. The temple and the mosque are the same, there is no difference between a Hindu worship and Muslim prayer; all the human beings are the same, but the illusion is of various types. ~ Guru Gobind Singh Ji in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib (page 51)
 
Luvin Miya Miya Crisp
Luvin Miya Miya Crisp Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 22 , Female Views - 29 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Chapiz Gomez, Michael Troell, Tonya Ivy, Jason Bell, Nabilah Ali, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/xaZxME
 
Heike Pixie Burleigh
Heike Pixie Burleigh Fab Abs this morning, followed by Zumba, then a Zumba Toning class this afternoon. I think I'm done for the day!!! :) An omelet for Dinner, a bath & then I'll try to catch some sleep after 4 nights of Insomnia (Zombinia?)....
 
Brenndo Lacerda
Brenndo Lacerda shawty wana tell me secrets about another nigga, i tell her its more attractive when you hold it down
 
Nick Smith
Nick Smith Sometimes I wanna disappear.
 
Anthony Scruggs
Anthony Scruggs " Woo! Man, I feel like a woman, dun nuh nuh nuh" Love this song <33333333
 
Leona Callahan
Leona Callahan Need prayers right now... If you are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is... immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways....We all need prayers and blessings!
 
Michael Maxfield
Michael Maxfield hold uur right hands high so I could see uu
 
Sandria Mizzinmiigrandmalikkrazi Dowdell
Sandria Mizzinmiigrandmalikkrazi Dowdell LMS : iif u hatee snitches i kno i do

Likes

Sandria Mizzinmiigrandmalikkrazi Dowdell
 
Mya Favors
Mya Favors Lol its my besties bday love u niquie i miss u lms if u wished niquie a happy bday
 
Simon To Loco Velez
Simon To Loco Velez Bitches doint Evan noe what's going on lml lost 2 people today. And now this stupid bitch is talking shit just guna empty my mind odee pist to much anger in me smh ether stop talking shit And get lost before I over do it
 
Kyra Thompson
Kyra Thompson thanks to amber and joy i now have an extremely sore left shoulder.
 
Gabriel Montes
Gabriel Montes I wanna do something!
 
Lisa Dixon
Lisa Dixon i just want to let my sweet careing daughter crystal thank you for all her help with my callie
 
Vcs Prjp
Vcs Prjp want 2 fal frm d buildin or a tree bt nt in lov. Cuz i knw falin from buildin wud hurt less.
 
Joshua Haggans
Joshua Haggans ♥ If i have EVER made you smile, press like. Then put this as your status and see how many people you've made smile. ♥
 
Esmeralda Falcon
Esmeralda Falcon Correction on what I put the other day, the sign actually said, "If someone you love hurts you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it."
 
Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward Baby slide it in slow. It's been a while but I want you bad!
 
Hannah Lester
Hannah Lester Setting here with my sis shania watching wizards I love you Isaiah
 
Sarah Ali
Sarah Ali I mean NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
 
Barbara Thomas Davis
I Am What I Am https://www.facebook.com/iamwhatiaminreal
 
Matt Passno
Matt Passno i like men, yes all my friends im gay....i often have thought about touching other men...and letting them touch me.....sorry if i let you down Dad..
 
Treysa Howell
Treysa Howell chillin with my pit bull but i want my kids
 
Anicka Woods
Anicka Woods i think i wanna visit my auntie for spring break.! Tylease Daquinn should join me.!!
 
Rochelle-Tweety Bird Cook
Rochelle-Tweety Bird Cook * WELP WAITING ON KEVANA TEW GET OUT DHAA TUB , SO I CAN TAKE MINEE TAKEN AH HOUR ... Mii WEEKENDD boudd tew have fun .. ohh yeah .. dhaa othaa stuff ii can care less aboudd idd , cuzx ik whoo i was talkinqq boudd in mii status .. ! _____________ * SIGN OUT : TWEETYBIRDD *_______________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment