Saturday, January 7, 2012

I don't understand peopleyou do not know how I feel unless you've been in my shoeswhat's your biggest fear If your a mom its losing a child right Ok then

Amanda Parker
Amanda Parker I don't understand people.you do not know how I feel unless you've been in my shoes.what's your biggest fear? If your a mom, its losing a child right? Ok then can u even imagine the pain? I love all my babies more than anything. And just wish people would quit thinking they have the right to tell me when to get over it and move on...its not your life or your loss.I'm sure ur world would stop spinning too if u felt what I feel.
 
Natalie Gabler
Natalie Gabler so tired of guys and their bullshit... know what u want before u tell me that u want to be with me one day and then break up with me for ur ex... gonna stay single for a long time after this asshole...
 
Kendra Buckner
Kendra Buckner ready ta get things rollin=)...hmu if u got tha number...hit up tha inbox if u dont...
 
Princess Grayson
Princess Grayson Ok can someone tell me why is that every time we may have a nice day female have to pull out the shortest outfix they can find can someone please tell them that,it is still WINTER why they are trying to catch a nigga let them know they are not going to catch,shit but the FLU or PNEUMONIA now polish up if u need to do things like that,to catch a,nigga then something is wrong with that,picture
 
Juan Carlos Diaz
Juan Carlos Diaz LMS if u wanna go watch The devil inside with me
 
Yahneake Fulleyez
Yahneake Fulleyez Haters dont underestimate just appreciate before it's to late cuz if u study me you'll never graduate. #Medz
 
Laura Patty Loera
Laura Patty Loera The best thing in my life is u <33
 
Buffy Marie Matte-Babineaux
Buffy Marie Matte-Babineaux Chillaxn wit my babygrl loven my life to the fullest u dont need a man all u need is ur babys on ur side thats the best love u can have.........
 
Theodora Joseph
Theodora Joseph I've been listeninq too the same sonq over & over again since Monday :/ , <3 drake does thinqs like that to u ~
 
Mae Angelie Adlawan
Mae Angelie Adlawan gud mwning dj kram.,,,,hahahha bag u pa gani mata tambay dayun.,nakzzz hehehe
 
Dina Tolosa
Dina Tolosa lift up 2 God d desire of ur heart n He will give 8 to u..Just pray and have FAITH in God always!
 
Kylie Memesbaby Hammill
Kylie Memesbaby Hammill ~~~HACKED~~~ iDK wHT I wOULD dO wIT oUT U!! I LOVE U SO MUCH!! MY ONE AND ONLY WHITE GIRL!!! 6\5\10 AND COUNTING!! =)
 
Ash Gayles
Ash Gayles If u offer help to make things easier, be sure to #1 ensure your a help in the way it makes it easier for me #2 ensure you do what u say once its agreed. Otherwise dont offer#easyaspie!
 
Cody King
www.youtube.com
{DISCLAIMER} I Don't Own This Song No Copy Right Intended This Song Belongs To It Respective Owners Please Support The Artist By Buying Their Songs/Album
 
John Spears
John Spears Fuk all u niggas n all u hoes no talkin zro im talkin to texas im on sum otha shit n u lames think is a game timetobustheadstothawhitemeatbitches
 
Dornetta Johnson
Dornetta Johnson im really pissed off im qoinqq two bed . . U betta not ask meh for shit butt yet u kan take ur self where u need two qo fkk outta here. . #GoodNight
 
Bryan Riker
Bryan Riker Tired of seeing gurls hurt all the time. Guys do u not kno that when u hurt a gurl it makes them not trust guys at all and then it makes it hard for good guys like me to get a gf or even a friend bet u never thought of it that way. Gurls realize that not all guys are the same is one treats u like garbage then throw him in the trash there r other guys that will actually last!
 
Danyelle Socute Davis
Danyelle Socute Davis LADIES NEVER LOSE UR HOMEGIRL OVER UR BOYFRIEND I PROMISE ITS NOT WORTH IT 2 MANY NIGGAS AROUND HERE ESPECIALLY IF SHE ONLY TRYING 2 TELL U RIGHT.............U JUST GONE GONE END UP NEEDING UR FRIEND WEN HE LEAVE OR DO U WRONG
 
Carrie Karty
Carrie Karty 72395: dnt know u so diss
 
Ibenk Kuncen
Ibenk Kuncen ' A smöker has a smöking heart. Drunker has a alcoholic heart. BuT i reQUest u doN't eat much sugaR becauze U alrEady SWEETHEART. MorNing ALL..
 
Reuben Ca'ry
Reuben Ca'ry I can not believe that this ar my last moments in lamu & coast province in general i wl miss u big (halima&fatuma) all dabest.
 
Eric Dj-et Townsend
Eric Dj-et Townsend How can u pass gas with nothing to eat?
 
Javier Carrazco
Javier Carrazco Dear people from oahu u are invited to dinner at six at bokas?? i think its called lol its underneath dave and busters at the ward movie theaters lol and after that we will head to hawaiian brians for a fun game of pool :D hope to see u there
 
Amber Soderquist
Amber Soderquist damn i love this song!!! nigga u still far away..
www.youtube.com
Music video by Marsha Ambrosius performing Far Away. (C) 2010 J Records, a unit of Sony Music Entertainment
 
Angel Jorge Cardona
Angel Jorge Cardona I hate when sum1 ask u alot a fcking questions like if they care.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment