Saturday, January 7, 2012

THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT Cell 's I need I dont look forward on going out no more I

Jamar Evans
Jamar Evans THIS IS THE DAY THE LORD HAS MADE I WILL REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT
 
Richard Villegas
Richard Villegas Cell #'s I need!
 
Anhel Munoz
Anhel Munoz I dont look forward on going out no more, I look forward to spending time with my boo and my fam.... and I love it !!!
 
Katie Hurzeler
Katie Hurzeler y is it so hard? y am i so lost? what is life?
 
Jeff Flippo
Jeff Flippo Weill i should lose weight eating at home lets see 2 glasses of white wine i made green beans seasoned with bacon saffron rice oh made with butter and charcoal roasted mesquite chicken oh and desert home made George dickel pecan pie WTF
 
Sara Hahn
Sara Hahn ubiquitous...ya i said it, what now?
 
Amber Rooks
Amber Rooks Hey kyann lol haha I see u
 
Donald Temitope Quazeem
Donald Temitope Quazeem What am i gonna do.......
 
Jessica Griffis
Jessica Griffis i just want today to end already =(
 
DeeJay Throwback
DeeJay Throwback I KINDA WANT A GF NOW...LOL
 
Allyson M. Wellborn-Fuqua
Allyson M. Wellborn-Fuqua Is thinking about getting another bus for St. Patty's Metairie on Sunday March 11th. Mine is past full and I have a wait list who would be interested in going? It is $40 pp round trip. Details Below! Let me know! What: ALLYSON AND TONY’S SECOND ANNUAL METAIRIE ST. PATTY’S BUS TRIP! When: SUNDAY, MARCH 11th 2012. Cost: The cost is $40.00 (due to gas prices.. ;( SAD) Leave Time For The Fairhope Group: We will leave 5:45AM SHARP from the Old Food World parking lot in Fairhope (next to MacDonalds). The bus WILL LEAVE without you if you are NOT THERE and seated at 5:45!!! Everyone needs to have all of their stuff out of the car and ready to be loaded when the bus arrives. Leave Time For The Daphne Group: We will pickup in the Hobby Lobby parking lot next to the Home Depot parking lot at 6:10AM! The bus WILL LEAVE by 6:20AM! PLEASE, PLEASE, DON’T BE LATE!!! The bus WILL LEAVE without you if you are not there on time! Everyone needs to have all of their stuff out of the car and ready to be loaded. Return Time For Everyone: We return sometime around dark. Have someone on call to drive you home just in case you are unable to drive yourself. This will be the MAJIORITY of us! ;) Details: For those of us that have not gone before, you are in for a FUN DAY! Be prepared to LAUGH A LOT! Eat Breakfast before you get on the bus (trust me on this one folks). If you want to survive the day I WOULD NOT recommend drinking the night before, those that do, don’t normally survive the day intact. PLEASE bring your best, friendly, behavior. If you are bringing a guest (‘s) you are responsible for them. We all want to have a good time and it gets a little wild, so if you are easily offended by silliness this may not be the trip for you. We arrive in Metairie around 10:00AM (depending on the driver). I requested a driver that I had one year on a previous bus. He was AWESOME! If he is in town we will have him this year and he drives VERY fast! The bus will make pit stops at rest areas for quick smoke and bathroom breaks along the way. This trip is B.Y.O.B ALL DAY. You also need to bring your lunch and plenty of snacks to last the entire day! You need to dress comfortable; t-shirt, jeans, tennis shoes, SUNGLASSES, sunscreen, light jacket, etc. Tony and I wear silly Irish crap. Wear it if you want too it just adds more humor to the day! I recommend bringing one large ice chest for under the bus and one small personal one for under your seat. You can reload it when we make pit stops along the way. There is not room for large ice chests on the bus only underneath! Bring chairs, and a large HEAVY DUTY sack to haul off all of the stuff you have caught at the parade. Some people bring those heavy duty wagons to tote everything to where we set up. We do have to walk a block or so, so be prepared. They throw the strangest stuff, carrots, cabbages, onions, lemons e, etc. We will stop on the way home at exit 266 in Shreveport for Daiquiris. Food is available at that exit. We are not stopped there long so you need to be fast! You may want to bring pillow and small blanket for the ride home as some people tend to crash and burn on the way back home. There will be NO SMOKING on the bus of any kind! Finally, if you throw up on the bus YOU are responsible for the cleaning fee, NOT ME!!! We are going to have a FANTASTIC time so BRING YOUR PARTY PANTS AND SMILES! Call me if you need anything or have any questions 251-424-4206 Thanks, Y’all, ~a.w.F.
 
Sarah Orton
Sarah Orton I have a room for rent in Raleigh. Message me for details :)
 
Chris Brecheen
Chris Brecheen I was going to read 1Q84 by Murikame, but a few chapters in, it is obvious there's something supernatural going on. Obviously this is a hack writer who has no insight into the human condition and covers an inability to write realism by delving into speculative fiction.
 
Anthony Broodkoorn
Anthony Broodkoorn i found that link
 
Anna Ives
Anna Ives Jason and i are making spring rolls!
 
Nicole Moore
Nicole Moore I'm learning to fall I can't hardly breathe when I'm going down don't worry about me. Don't try this at home you said you don't see. I don't want to know that you know, it should have been me <3
 
Stuart M Wininger
Stuart M Wininger I need a bigger kettle...,.
 
Ryan Walz
Ryan Walz So I was thinking about upgrading my turbos ta these... What do ya think? Lol
By request, today is Turbo Tuesday. If you have suggestions for any other day of the week, let us know!
 
Darnell Fullman
Darnell Fullman Every since dat pussy niggah took my bro away shit ain't been the same, I swear I'm goin insane. #Filled wit pain.
 
Karen Zaman
Karen Zaman when i make a status & someone starts a convo. then some RANDOM person starts liking comments from top to bottom, i'm like wtf ? 0.0
 
Brandy Cox
Brandy Cox Guess u dont need to see my kids since im such a bad mom! Like to know how im such a bad mom and meagans a better mom than me. I didnt think anyone was better than anyone.
 
Eric McAdams
Eric McAdams i would marry u
 
Whitney Taylor Faith Bybee
Whitney Taylor Faith Bybee If I get poked one for time imma scream !
 
Polo Woods
Polo Woods 12 YEARS OLD CAUGHT UP IN THAT STREET LIFE I WAS TRYNA SHINE HARDER THAN THE STREET LIGHTS!!!!
 
Jennifer Reyes
Jennifer Reyes Ma child is with his daddy i think its time for me to take a knap
 

No comments:

Post a Comment