Saturday, January 7, 2012

I ask that all legal gun owners put this on their wall The Supreme Court of the United States has affirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is

Rebecca Otero Lee Hansgen
Rebecca Otero Lee Hansgen I ask that all legal gun owners put this on their wall. The Supreme Court of the United States has affirmed that the right to keep and bear arms is a fundamental right of the individual. If you believe in the 2nd Amendment, and you are not afraid to show it, re-post this!!! ... I hope to see this re-posted by a lot of my friends. Remember, if we outlaw guns, then only outlaws will have guns!! Now call your reps and ask them to endorse and vote in the reciprocity act for pistol permits, if you dont know, this would allow all legal permit holders to travel across the country with your firearm, your pistol permit would be treated like your drivers license
 
Micky EatzZombiezz
Micky EatzZombiezz hey guys this is my second video i hope you guys like it intro was done by my brother: Ricky EatzZombiezz song is by dani shay like the video
www.youtube.com
my singing baby
 
Mandy Gallegos Bird
Mandy Gallegos Bird Got home today from CA and loved it! I am already missing the weather down there. The kids had a blast! Shamu got us soaked and the beach was gorgeous at sunset. Pics to come soon!
 
Kerry Kiyite
Kerry Kiyite I WISH I WAS TALLER! . . JUS ALIL BIT. HAHA .
 
Honorato Mendoza
Honorato Mendoza i STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU CAN BE A HERO IN YOUR OWN RIGHT BUT DO NOT FORGET GOD IS IN YOU WHILE DOING ACT OF GOODNESS TO YOUR FELLOWMEN...
 
Phelesha Thomas
Phelesha Thomas it feels good to have everything i want in my place. N got it on my own im so proud of myself.
 
Deadre Harris
Deadre Harris I am going to Mexico for 1 month!
 
Dominick Antoine Lewis
Dominick Antoine Lewis Let me be the last to wish you a Happy New Year! Enjoy your first weekend of this 2012 and I hope it is a great start to the next 51 weeks! I'm making new moves follow on twitter...@DominickAntoine
 
Robert Peffer
Robert Peffer I SWEAR ♥ by the MOON ♥ & the STARS ♥ in the SKIES
www.youtube.com
 
Megan Bray
Megan Bray Well i hate jogging i am so frekin sore i can bearly move need i friend to talk to :(
 
Diana Trammel-Munsinger
Diana Trammel-Munsinger all i can say is it brought tears
 
Red Jap
Red Jap i will work while waiting, i will be patient while waiting and be persistent while waiting for thats all you wanted for us......
 
Richard Batario
Richard Batario wow galing....
 
Steve Klecker
Steve Klecker Wish I could figure out some way to help the homeless people in this area. I think there are some, and they know how to not be noticed. Also a way to be able to serve meals weekly. Time, money, AND PEOPLE willing to do it.
 
Jarred Spurr
Jarred Spurr I smell like a kebab, should probably invest in some deodorant..
 
King Papa
King Papa I miss my brutha so much .. Wen Shit hit the fan everybody run Smh fake muthafukas. # God Bless All yhu pussy ass niggas in his voice

Likes

King Papa
 
Brianna Capps
Brianna Capps Well that wasn't a good start to the evening, oh well I have good friends and cold beer .... Perfect
 
Justin Vaughan
Justin Vaughan well tryin to have some reflection time right now to clear the cobwebs outta my head,nothing is what i thought or was led to belive so now just to think i guess.... try to make the best outta bad sh*t huh?at least my big boys are with me:),missin my little ones though:(
 
Amanda Bartlett
Amanda Bartlett I am really getting upset with people telling me how to live my life and how to fix it . The truth is the Lord is in controll and everyone els can mine their own buisness!!
 
Robert Hinote
Robert Hinote i love you cat collins <3
 
Manny Thembinkosi
Manny Thembinkosi i wont go 2 botswana anymore.such filth undeveloped country .using blair toillet in the city .with pple who doesnt hav respect to vistors .they drive like old magogoz with wet pents.
 
Senada Kustura
Senada Kustura so, uh i just dropped a knife on my foot. Ur told to keep the knife facing down, lost grib and it fell on m foot the i step back into my compute desk which has nails exposed and i scrape my heal. Well, i think i should be put in a soft bubble :/
 
Bruce Lee Lee
Bruce Lee Lee I do what i gotta do to get to the front seat, I work hard, I gotta be involved, I gotta excel at it, I cant be a small thing, I gotta be a big thing, just like my head cuz this is how I roll...
 
James Ahrendsen
James Ahrendsen I swear if i have to hear that new rihanna song again im gonna find her and punch her twice as hard as chris brown did >-<
 
Josh Marshall
Josh Marshall Bored what should I do ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment