Saturday, January 7, 2012

U can throw dirt on me all u gonna grow is a tree haters keep talkin bout u but they dont say it in ur face just t0pht3r if ure

Jay Gip
Jay Gip U can throw dirt on me all u gonna grow is a tree
 
Nelson Luvhalways Drama
Nelson Luvhalways Drama haters keep talkin bout u but they dont say it in ur face just #$t0ph@t3r$
 
Tony Hernandez
Tony Hernandez if ure gonna kill someone u better make damn sure they r dead
 
Christina Cparty Qekema
Christina Cparty Qekema apology 2 my bby,bby bu I promise 2 b the bst mother ths year/2 luk after u...luv u bby
 
Cassie Harvey
Cassie Harvey Baby u amaze me in so many ways!! :) I love u sweetheart!!! <3
 
DaInkslanga Tattgameizmine
DaInkslanga Tattgameizmine I RATHER SLANG INK DEN SELL DOPE! DEM CRACKERS CAN'T STOP ME I'M MULTI-TALENTED....I DO SOME OF ERYTHANG, BUT WHEN AH BLACK MAN SUPPORTING HIS FAMILY DA DEVIL ALWAYS GOTTA TRY 2 STOP'EM. U CANT STOP GOD N NONE OF HIS CHILDREN....IMMA DO WATEVA I GOTTA DO 2 EAT AS LONG AS IT'S POSITIVE...FUCK YAL CRACKERS I SELL INK BITCH.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE
 
Bas Peoplelikeyouallen Debowarnedmeabout
Bas Peoplelikeyouallen Debowarnedmeabout I just cant get u outta my system u kno what u do to me ... He dnt even understand Damn!! I luv me sum HIM
 
Leoniel Campbell
Leoniel Campbell lms if u think am cute

Likes

Leoniel Campbell
 
Kellie Aquafresca Johnson
Kellie Aquafresca Johnson "If ne body has good ringtones dat they dnt mind sharin wit me, jus send them 2 my phone, plz n thank u..."
 
Stephen Richard Tullo Jr.
Stephen Richard Tullo Jr. sitting in my room listening to some 89x TGIF......... I love u tabitha
 
Savannah Sams
Savannah Sams Does anyone want to buy girl scout cookies $ 3.50 a box money due asap............just message me or something ok cookies include thin mints samoas do-si-dos trefoils tagalongs dulce de leche thank u berry munch and a new cookies called Savannah smiles its actually a cookie!!! Thanks!!!!!!
 
Norman Downey
Norman Downey dosent matter how many times u beat linfield in a season..if your not competing to win the league then the club has failed..and glentoran arnt even competing for a european place...nowhere near good enuf..managers have been sacked for less..and yes i do have a right to comment..as a shareholder in the club and a fan for 35 yrs i have a voice.
 
Ariel Alejandro Mendoza
Ariel Alejandro Mendoza TOday was such a great day. Had the day off. Had a good talk with my mom and im sitting in the back with my son next to a fire and all i can hear is people joking around a couple houses down. Thank u GOD for giving me this day.. Tomorrow is even better
 
Boris Bulajic
Boris Bulajic A onda sam te video , u glavu krv se sjurila ... :)
 
Prezzi-Mad People-Empire
Prezzi-Mad People-Empire #BabyMama ♥ altho we ave many differences! i give u a 100% *chu u soon ave prezzi jr.* :)
 
King Rashad Kelly
King Rashad Kelly I love u J S N. I really miss u.
 
Travis DaGardena Taylor
Travis DaGardena Taylor Happy B day to my Mother she raised me from a kid Spent cash money on me U ain't limit wat u did U cared when I was sick And u was there when others quit So if u need anything come and call and I'll be quick Love yu mama, Doody
 
Mary Paganelli
Mary Paganelli Hello... I need a hug!!! To give me a hug click "like".... I believe that I already know who will hug me and who wont!!! Remember once you click on "like" u must re-post on your wall so I can hug you. :)
 
Nevenka Filipovic
Nevenka Filipovic DRAGI MOJI OVO JE VREME MIRA,LJUBAVI I OPRASTANJA,,,,AKO SE MOZE OPROSTITI,,, TREBA DA NAM STIGNE SRECA ,LJUBAV ,,,,MOZDA ZA NEKE ALI,,,MOJA GODINA POCINJE ISTIM TEMPOM LOSE SRECE,,,,,TAKAV JE ZIVOT ,,,,NAUCIS SE DA TAKO MORA BITI I TRAZIS SRECU U MALIM STVARIMA,,,,, LJUDI TE RANE POVREDE A NEZNAJU DA SVE IMA SVOJU CENU ,,,,,,NE TREBA TUGOVATI NI ZA CIME ,,,SVE VREME BRISE A VETAR NOSI DALEKO,,,,DALEKO,,,,,,

Likes

Nevenka Filipovic
 
Sherece LaddiiBlue Diamond
Sherece LaddiiBlue Diamond I hate when niggas brag about how they get money and how they fly to try and impress females well u aint impressing me cause you not going to by my love and i dont need yiur money so stop telling me u get paid like i care i dony depend on no mon to do shit for me just no that
 
Jennifer Johnson
Jennifer Johnson i mean dam they must think its a game i aint never been d type to take no shit but its a new year i done calm down but that dont mean im bout to let anybody run over me u got me fucked up really
 
Natsa Fcf Ibadan
Natsa Fcf Ibadan HAPPY New year to u all. We greet both the members an non-members of this association that may this new year be full of prosperity 4 u. We love u. Backbone of the nation!
 
Rjane Uyhamco Batomalaque
Rjane Uyhamco Batomalaque i ms u......Rjane....
 
Timii Terry
Timii Terry .,, u can't find a PERSON who wud not hurt u!!

Likes

Timii Terry
 
Nishsean Napier
Nishsean Napier Dnt get mad cuz ik wat u b up to...shit jus keep on doin u..u c i aint stressin so y r u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment