Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love this one and i want to think that wwwyoutubecom © 2010 WMG Something Good Coming Video Sitting at a pettus vs fall city game all I have to say

Jody Green
Jody Green Love this one and i want to think that,,,,,,,,
www.youtube.com
© 2010 WMG Something Good Coming (Video)
 
Amanda Montez
Amanda Montez Sitting at a pettus vs fall city game all I have to say is wow........ Horrible
 
Crystal Spinner
This statement is oh so very true .The 3 things they don't warn you about before you say I do.
 
Cynthia Harragon
Cynthia Harragon laugh at parents who are against spanking. My parents whipped my butt like there was no tomorrow. I didn't hate them. I didn't have trust issues with them because of it. But I sure respected them! I learned what my boundaries were, and knew what would happen if I crossed them. I wasn't abused, I was disciplined. *Re-post if you got your butt smacked and survived. This is why kids now days have no respect
 
Yessi Villegas
Yessi Villegas OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at @ http://j.mp/know-spy
 
Donnie Owens
Donnie Owens Reposted for Tj Brewer-Be praying for me as it looks like i have to have a 4th brain surgery, the Dr's said it was so risky that they couldn't do it i have to go to Wake Forrest, but they said no matter who does it it is very high risk, pray for my family and pray i get a lot of preaching done in between now and the surgery, because if i go blind or can't speak from the surgery i want to spend the...... time i have preaching, so if you know a church put in a word that Lord willing God will open a door for me to come preach at it, God bless and good night-Everyone even if some of my Friends list or all of you who Pray that may not know Tj Personally please Pray for him have your churches,Faimlys,Friends to pray for him he is a Great Person
 
Donna Lee Baldwin-Murray
Donna Lee Baldwin-Murray Sittin here relaxin with the hockey game. Jim is stream lining it on the tablet I got him
 
Amanda S Rosales-Mendez
Amanda S Rosales-Mendez Hey Wuz up FB amigos just here cking out some shit about some f...... white b..... they dont know wat the f... there talking about all they got in there f..... head is shit i feel so sorry for them they need to get a life and a job them lazey white b......!!!!!!
 
Brent StraightCash Maye
Brent StraightCash Maye I wanna do sumthing tonight
 
Darryl Wavey Sanford
Darryl Wavey Sanford just when i think things go as planned, shit never fails; i always end up in the wrong for sum reason.
 
David Bybee
David Bybee http://www.albertleatribune.com/2012/01/06/editorial-the-answers-on-the-city-credit-card-issue/ Good gawd I am so glad I got out of that backwards town. I swear to bjesus there are a bunch of inbreeds not just running that town, and the those that are supposed to hold the leaders accountable turn a blind eye and refuse to do their job. Thumbs down to the AL fish wrap, this worthless editorial is a slap in the face to the residents.
www.albertleatribune.com
We can provide answers to the questions posed by letter writer Kathy ...
 
Jake Oeltjen
Jake Oeltjen i really wanna play some disc :/
 
Jessica Lang
Jessica Lang I wish Tom was like the guy in "the notebook!" :)
 
Ty Loc From'Da Lowss
Ty Loc From'Da Lowss you knew that i was gne be sum when you stressed out n you need sum i got chu...... #look.what.you've.done.for.me
 
Kristy Michelle Garces
Kristy Michelle Garces I think i got a fever :(
 
Erica Jenkins Gibbons
Erica Jenkins Gibbons My baby had a good birthday. Thanks to both of her wonderful God mother Sabrina abd Venita for the love. Her great auntie Lakia, she loves yall and I do too. She also love all her sisters and brothers for taking care of her on her big day.
 
Malcolm Two-three Garner
Malcolm Two-three Garner Man i lost my fone in school gotta buy a new one monday or sunday........
 
Priya Prasad
Priya Prasad Best exmpl of "LOVE" in any one's family: when slices of cake are five nd membr's are six den nly mother say's i don't like cakes..:)
 
Dustin Vail
Dustin Vail My new year's resolution is to watch my calories.. And see how high I can get for a single day's intake
 
John Pruden
John Pruden ok who keeps givin lady gaga my # wierdo cant understand i just like the music and she knows im married
 
Vivian London
Vivian London I know Marianne would not mind me sharing this photo of her dogs. I know some of my friends will really appreciate this. Maggie, the boston Terrier is getting on in years and lately has been showing it. Just look @ their beautiful eyes.
 
Thomas Sherman
Thomas Sherman To da people dat seen devil inside tell me wat u think bout it bfore I waste my $$$
 
Tyler Shelnutt
Tyler Shelnutt I got so many styles I am a group
 
Jerry Sowles
Jerry Sowles I urge anyone with a still functioning brain to view:http://www.szasz.com/manifesto.html and visit http://www.cchr.org/
www.alternet.org
Drug industry corruption, scientifically unreliable diagnoses and pseudoscientific research have compromised the values of the psychiatric profession.
 
Shah Reza Toroy
Shah Reza Toroy i just have to cease the day:) love:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment