Saturday, January 7, 2012

Who actually reads my posts Lets see who reads this fully leave me a one word comment that best describes me Also make sure to copy this to your wall

Robert Summers
Robert Summers Who actually reads my posts? Lets see who reads this fully, leave me a one word comment that best describes me. Also, make sure to copy this to your wall so i can leave a word about you. Don't just post a word and not copy, that's no fun. :)
 
Sherina Bonaparte-Latorre
Sherina Bonaparte-Latorre 8 o'clock on a Friday night and I'm in my pajamas at the dining room table doing work. No dates this weekend, no fun times at the movies, no dancing the night away, lmbo. Total focus until this work gets done-gotta work hard so that I can play harder.
 
Lhady Dianne Roxas Umangay
Lhady Dianne Roxas Umangay 'it's a beautiful mörning.. .hahaha ' lol ! :p di nga??kATAMAD kya!
 
Carol Lawrence
Carol Lawrence Such a cute video! Love dogs and our service men and women!
www.youtube.com
dog excited to see owner http://www.plasticlaundrybasket.org
 
Breanna Carter
Breanna Carter im soo tired of 2 faced bitches these days and i know who my real friends are!!love you maddie.....had a pretty fun time today(:
 
Sarah Nicole Hatch
Sarah Nicole Hatch Life lesson of the day: when working minimum wage, never day your a republican. You will be judged!
 
Dequante Kent
Dequante Kent Today was good , *Like* For a Paragraph on your wall :)
 
Debbie Micheals
Debbie Micheals going to watch Hangover 2 and taking it easy tonight! I feel like a mac truck just hit me! Yuc
 
Harold Hansmeyer
Harold Hansmeyer Red Solo Cup,,,Im Having a Party,Come on out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Lj Firkell
Lj Firkell Let's see who actually reads my status...you and I end up handcuffed together. Using ONLY 3 words, what would you say to me? Note, if you comment you must copy and paste this to your status so I can comment on yours as well. Be a good sport and play along (3 word limit is difficult)
 
Sawan Dabra Sanch
Sawan Dabra Sanch gd morning all of my friends. Have a nice day
 
Alyssa Kowalski
Alyssa Kowalski Lms for a Tbh. And a Ra.. jk no ;P
 
Casha Luvin'KingSolo Monay
Casha Luvin'KingSolo Monay they say the qood die younq but she wasn't only qood she was the BEST. the best mother, dauqhter, sister, qirlfriend & friend. im tryinq to stay stronq for one of the most important people in my life but its HARD. I love you mitzy, please save a spot for me, im cominq when its my time baby. somebody please wake me up from this HORRIBLE niqhtmare.
 
Rachelle Washington
Rachelle Washington Hey did anyone leave a black scarf in my car like a month ago?!
 
Brandon Reigelsperger
Brandon Reigelsperger I've realized that my brain is so full of thoughts and other shit I'm surprised I don't forget to breathe or my own name... I wish there was a way to unravel my thoughts.
 
A.r. Guzman
A.r. Guzman Am I really jus,a narrciccist/cuz I wake up,to a bowl a lobster bisk..
 
Ahsan Ali
Ahsan Ali Starting 2012 great with a bonus $226 thanks to this CNBC article http://www.cnbc.com-financing.us/id/?Article4481
 
Richard Dry
Richard Dry http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yPsvxxEJVI
www.youtube.com
The new single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD" In stores now! Featuring Seth Rogen. The Lonely Island is Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer & Jor...
 
Sick Atoms
Sick Atoms you got a weapon in your pocket whether you know it or not, we the people are the only real media we got
www.youtube.com
DOWNLOAD THIS MP3 FOR FREE on the homepage of http://StrangeFamousRecords.com right now! B. DOLAN's "FILM THE POLICE" pays tribute to N.W.A.'s infamous "F*ck...
 
Michael A Sallustio Jr
Michael A Sallustio Jr A little pizza and Ghost Adventures before work.
 
David Marin
David Marin Un beso..pone tan cerka a dos personas..k les impide ver sus defektos.!
 
Tayga Lynn
Tayga Lynn ma ears throat and head are hurtin like a emm effa :(
 
Norma Pena
Norma Pena BOO! Here at work and not an eye candy in sight! I must of been a bad girl cuz i am being deprived! Oh well have a good nite my fbf! Muaw!
 
Darryll Campbell-Brown
Darryll Campbell-Brown http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=164439863661457&set=a.161786837260093.27875.161197137319063&type=3&theater
MISSING IN WINNIPEG MB: Matthew Vo Franklin. 24 year old male. About 5'7 is metis/viet been missing since new years night, and was last seen in the EK area (munroe and panet). Was wearing a grey shirt, jeans and had a gold necklace If anyone has seen a male with this description or has heard anything please contact the Winnipeg Police Service Missing Persons Unit at (206) 986-6250.
 
Amit Kumar Singh
Amit Kumar Singh Gud morning my all swt frnds................have a nice day......n injoyeeee wenterrrrrr.......
 

No comments:

Post a Comment