Saturday, January 7, 2012

Phone might be off for a weeek smh needing prayers for Ken tonight He's not had a very good week Antibiotics has really been taking it's toll on him I

Ralph'd Up
Ralph'd Up Phone might be off for a weeek smh
 
Bunny Plummer
Bunny Plummer needing prayers for Ken tonight. He's not had a very good week. Antibiotics has really been taking it's toll on him!
 
Elaine Ziman
Elaine Ziman I need help with the wording for when I finally uncover that magic lamp with the genie inside. For my first wish, when I walk into the kitchen, I want it to instantly become clean. The genie needs to understand that this means every dirty dish waiting to be cleaned becomes clean and put away, (and not also, say, containers still holding food) the floor swept and washed, oven and stove spotless, mystery grease spots gone, counters gleaming, trash in trash can, recycling in bins. I also don't want this to happen while somebody is still cooking. I am perfectly happy with taking out my own trash and dealing with the random stuff I dump on the kitchen table. Also happy with this happening with ANYONE's kitchen. (why sure I'll come and visit you! talk about a job for life!) Please post wording suggestions that will pacify even the most literal and legalist genies. I need to get it just right.
 
Elisea Hale
Elisea Hale I will be a successful billionaire by the time Im 25 #Determined
 
LV Hernandez
LV Hernandez YEEEEEE GNNAA DRINKK UP 2NIGHTT WITHH MAA MAINZ && DEMM GANGZTAAZ' ;) & HAVE A FIRME AZZ TIMEE NOT GIVING UHH FUCKK WAT A HATER AZZ BITCHH THINKKZ OR HAZ TO SAY!!! -RUN UP OR SHUT DAA FUCKKK UPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IZ WAT IT IZ && DAZ IT TRICKK' ;P AHAHAHA
 
Edgar Allan
Edgar Allan Young mum shoots intruder - good news i less idiot .Adam baker so let his girl down. And little doggie digs himself out of avajanche - overall not a bad start to 2012
 
Sulabh Seth
Sulabh Seth Morning is a perfect "Time" "2Pray" "2Love" "2Care" "2Smile" "2Relax" & "Thnks 2God" 4 adding another Oneday.. GUD MORNING . My frnds.....
 
Lovefucc Macc
Lovefucc Macc my n i baby had a good time <3 I totally miss him odeee
 
Fabian White
Fabian White The Easiest Way To Destroy An Enemy, Is Making Them A Friend

Likes

Fabian White
 
Devishobha Chandramouli
Devishobha Chandramouli its important to reshuffle our priorities every once in a while...
Forward please !
 
Sarah Yager
Sarah Yager now thats a mouth full
 
Heather Brianna Rogers
Heather Brianna Rogers With you, I can let my hair down. I can say anything crazy, I know you'll catch me right before I hit the ground. With nothing but a T-shirt on, I never felt so beautiful, baby as I do now. Now that I'm with you.
 
Sherry Voelpel
Sherry Voelpel We need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral
 
Leslie Sanders
Leslie Sanders Just went from 666 friends to 584. I don't just have ppl on here to say I have the most friends... If your still seeing this message that is a good sign lol....
 
Obayojie Cobson
Obayojie Cobson My heart is a stereo,it beats 4 u so listen close,hear my tots nd evry note....o o
 
Joey Velez
Joey Velez I need a smoke buddy
 
Clayton Xavier
Clayton Xavier A vida me colocou de cabeça pra baixo,me sacudiu e o mais foda é q nao cai nenhuma moeda !!
 
Hope Taylor
Hope Taylor Q: Did you Know, Your Prettier than Zelda.? Even though shes a made up character. ;D A; did you know your cuter than Link? and hes cute af for animae ;)
 
Albert JesusSavedme Codd
Albert JesusSavedme Codd They say dont look for a wife, let GOD bring her to you...in this day and age, its all about men going after the women not vice versa.
 
Elizabeth Saludez Mateo
Elizabeth Saludez Mateo when we reach the cross roads of life there's nowhere than to look up....Psalm 46:1 “ God is our refuge and strength,a very present help in trouble.”
 
Fondia Mcbroom French
Fondia Mcbroom French Mary i think you well like this..
www.youtube.com
Heaven's Just A Sin Away by The Kendalls (Live) from 1978. Heaven's Just A Sin Away was the Kendalls biggest hit and reached #1 (for 4 weeks) on 10/8/77.
 
Carla Ann Basiletti
Carla Ann Basiletti my mom sierra and I went to the dog pound....and came home with a puppy.......we adopted a puppy......hes so cute
 
AJs Detailing
AJs Detailing wow, what a New Year so far! busy busy busy turning things back to New! Hope your New Years has started off well!
 
Greg Phillips
Greg Phillips Santorum says people with preexisting conditions should be denied insurance coverage or pay more for less. I think he should pay more as he has proven that he is mentally disabled, in stating that a young boy with cancer should have to pay unfordable insurance costs so that the CEO of whatever insurance giant is charging him can pocket another 10 million dollar bonus.
 
Gabriel Harrison Laws
Gabriel Harrison Laws Got a good session in at calyoung today. Did 450 on the pyramid to disaster on the 4ft to 360 over the pyramid. That sesh was for you Rickey! R.I.P.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment