Saturday, January 7, 2012

Up to now as most of you know my role model has been my beagle Susie But I think I've found a new hero: http:videonytimescomvideo20120106nyregion100000001266018brooklynsrubegoldberghtml videonytimescom Joseph Herscher builds Rube Goldberg

John Zmirak
John Zmirak Up to now, as most of you know, my role model has been my beagle, Susie. But I think I've found a new hero: http://video.nytimes.com/video/2012/01/06/nyregion/100000001266018/brooklyns-rube-goldberg.html
video.nytimes.com
Joseph Herscher builds Rube Goldberg machines in Williamnsburg, Brooklyn. In this video he constructs his newest contraption called “Page Turner.”
 
Dulce Alatriste
Dulce Alatriste i hate when u confront a bitch about fucking with ur man and they denied it talking about 'no i got a boyfriend were just friends' but than she calling him asking him she wants to see him lol thats some bitch shit
 
Amy-Louise Hughes
Amy-Louise Hughes Well that was definitely a long day.. 8.45 - 5 then 6-1.. Time for bed I think.. Just thinking of the money :)
 
Chris Brown
www.youtube.com
Bad ass song from Better Dayz
 
Travis Okelly
Travis Okelly I just want to thank who ever came to my house today and rearranged my patio so that I cant get my back door... when I drag my table back the glass shattered and now I need a new freakin table thanks a lot assholes
 
Monique Claville
Monique Claville Hoez do da most stop talkn Shit on fb tired of da bullshit I don't my nigga leave dat up to da yung hoe b I'm a women mines don't. Do kinn newayz rns lastime I checked I had a man now as now back to da money stay tune lil hoe
 
Peter Semeniuk
Atheists do this? I think not! I know some people who do, though! *Holly
 
Nazeef M Bature
Nazeef M Bature I'm in 2 u, lyk u naver knw, I. Fallng 4 u baby, I need a pressured, nw tell me wht u lyk, I lyk wht u tell me, is too late evry finish line is d begnng ov d new race!!!
 
Vannessa Guera Borboa
Vannessa Guera Borboa I think I will spend the last of my day off playing video games
 
Diane N Dave Somers
Diane N Dave Somers Thank you for the prayers my friends - Dave and I are home now and are waiting for the results of the medical test he was asked to take today. Thank you Lord for all you do.
 
Alfie Lee
Alfie Lee I might start posting some 'alternative' criticism on soundcloud tracks to try bring some balance to the opinions that are left on there, see if it catches on...
 
Amber Gurney
Amber Gurney just split my nail (bad) opening a bottle of wine - guess I was a little over-eager! TGIF
 
Lori Adams
Lori Adams And once again, the reason why I can't wait to move out of this neighborhood!
www.kbtx.com
Suspected burglars were stopped by police after neighbors in College Stations spotted them breaking into homes.
 
Authentic LeTrice Ragland
Authentic LeTrice Ragland I want to talk, but I'm too pissed to do so!!!
 
David Acevedo
David Acevedo I miss my dog.................
 
Jessica Lovingmeforme Sammons
Jessica Lovingmeforme Sammons This is a smile tht I think imma be able to keep for a while .....
 
Joshaun StillBless Massenburg
Joshaun StillBless Massenburg I was RAISED; I didn't just grow up. I was taught to speak when I enter a room, to say please & thank you, to have respect for my elders, lend a helping hand to those in need, hold the door for the person behind me, say excuse me when it's needed, & to love people for who they are, not for what you can get from them! I was also taught to treat people the way I want to be treated! If you were raised this way too, re-post this. sadly, many won't because they weren't, and it shows
 
Heidi Nicole Croft
Heidi Nicole Croft So sad I can't go see the devil inside tonight cause I'm working until 10. Oh well maybe tomorrow night.
 
Gabrielle Bertloff
Gabrielle Bertloff I love the desert. I love intelect. I love any experience that leaves you with an adrenocryptocotrophic feeling. I love my son. I love my chosen family. Hatred is so last year.
 
Jesse Hine
Jesse Hine Sooooooooo Battery dead in my car.. AGAIN after I replaced my battery and alternator at that shitty gas depo in Freddy. Bet they did some quality work. FML
 
Damien Prejeant
Damien Prejeant If anyone needs a oil change i only charge 15$ u have to buy oil and filter hmu 504-390-2017
 
Latrice Carter
Latrice Carter o-o but i wont be neer a swamp
 
Brent Adams
Brent Adams so sick of people and there lies im doing good and people still talk bad about me lol but what would life be without the haters ? They give me what i need to see that im doing the right thing with the best girl i have ever been with and going to stay with ! Baby dont let these bitchs bring u down cause u know what im doing your with me 24/7 so u know the real i love u so much your my word
 
Gawayne Stockton
Gawayne Stockton Confession#2 : Imma bout to open Christmas presents . I get 2 Christmas' every year
 
Cyndi Coffee-Melton
Cyndi Coffee-Melton OK, so i have a situation!!!! brianna is actually feeling her contractions now....she has been dilated to 5 for a week now, what do i do? i dont want to be a nervous nelly, but i really dont want to have this baby at home!!!! i dont think that would be the best thing for braedyn, lol....any suggestions????? from a nervous memaw!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment