Saturday, January 7, 2012

Whats wrong i can't sleep Fk that: Was number one song the week I was born in July 1958Pretty cool Gene LaNore wrote: Who actually reads my posts Let's see

Linnea Löfling
Linnea Löfling Whats wrong, i can't sleep. F..k that:*)
 
Barry-Jerri Jackson
Barry-Jerri Jackson Was number one song the week I was born in July 1958...Pretty cool!!!
 
Paul Krenn
Paul Krenn Gene LaNore wrote: Who actually reads my posts? Let's see who reads this entirely...Leave me a one-word comment that starts with the third letter of your first name. It can only be one word. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you. Don't just post a word and not copy -- that's no fun. :)
 
Chloe Durnin
Chloe Durnin OMG! I just noticed who keep watching my profile and photos. It was really shocking to know. Check who looks at your profile at http://bit.ly/w5Bs7D
 
Michelle Blanton
Michelle Blanton Hmmm...I think Santa left my gift somewhere else...I thought he was supposed to be in my stocking!!!
Weekends here!
 
Kendrick Hickman
Kendrick Hickman I wonder what's going to be the next big thing after facebook!
 
Nicky Masi
Nicky Masi I GOT A NEW OOVOO
 
Jordan Beasley
Jordan Beasley Jennifer Lynn is making changes and ready to succeed. This girl has FIRE and I don't want to see that FIRE go out! Like this link and show her your support
www.teambeachbody.com
 
Stanley Richardson
Stanley Richardson i like justin beiber
 
Crystal Rogg
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Dave Pegg
Dave Pegg Starting Tuseday the 10th I will be working at Augie Delfratte Barber Shop 603 West Main Street, Sharpsville, PA Tuseday - Saturday from 830-500 stop down and spread the word I'll offering haircut and classic shaves !
 
Craig S. Parker ProfessorParker
Craig S. Parker ProfessorParker Just because you are listed as a "Friend" on my Facebook page does not mean you are a friend! You may be one of my main enemies that I'm currently dealing with and that especially include "so-called family members"! I see you!
 
Carey Beck
Carey Beck I could see this workin' on the hill.
www.billboard.com
Van Halen kicked off what promises to be a busy 2012 with a fiery, hit-laden show at Cafe Wha? in New York on Thursday night (Jan. 5)
 
Taryn Reed
Taryn Reed I <3 Football! :)
 
Alex Newell
Alex Newell Yes! The song at the top of the charts when I was born was Ghostbuster!! I ain't 'fraid-a-no ghost...
 
Mercedes June Kaup
Mercedes June Kaup Got a new HTC inspire phone and I freaking love it :)
 
Mahomed Xavi Hussain
Mahomed Xavi Hussain I can't get no sleep.............
 
Jasmine Herron
Jasmine Herron Remember those walls I built? Well baby they're tumbling down, they didn't even put up a fight, they didn't even make a sound. I found a way to let you in, but I never really had a doubt. I got my angel now. <3 I love you so much.
 
Gwendolyn Finley
Gwendolyn Finley Guess I be shaping my smile with beautiful magnifying mirror to stand out as loud as I can to let the world laugh with me as find peace with in me knowing the creator create me to be a laughing soul knowing love wins daily to be will strong within the heart to love.
Wrinkles are your receipts of good living....ƸӜƷ¸.☆¨´`'*°☆
Real and Surreal Life , Reflections of the soul, Spiritual awakening, Life coming a full circle
 
Emily Durak
Emily Durak Im excited because i bought new bakeware, a can opener and a cutting board, and i feel like its my birthday...im old.
 
Kathy A Campbell
If this 18-month-old girl picture gets 10000 shares her heart transplant Is free....please share! :( (Sorry i didn't know http://freecreditguy.com/18-month-old%20girl.htm :)
 
Megan Nicole
Megan Nicole for some reason I want a draft horse, QH, or a bald faced horse(:
 
Gabriella Zmrzlina Falzone
Gabriella Zmrzlina Falzone So it looks like my computer is fuct. It won't start even with my nerdy bf doin all this stuff to make it work. Freaken out. I hope it somehow gets fixed. No papers done no scholarship $$.
 
Katia Ayala
Katia Ayala Here at da movies with da kuzin gona watch ''the devil inside''(: dame i hope is good but wish she was here with me too:(
 
Peeps Torres
Peeps Torres "When I say, "I love you," it's not because I want you or because I can't have you. It has nothing to do with me. I love what you are, what you do, how you try. I've seen your kindness and your strength. I've seen the best and the worst of you. And I understand with perfect clarity exactly what you are. You're a hell of a woman."
 

No comments:

Post a Comment