Saturday, January 7, 2012

Playing Ms Peggy tired me out todaynot used to getting up early and not taking a nap at 7 or 8 amlolso I need a nap now lolmy eyes are

Liz Olivarez
Liz Olivarez Playing Ms. Peggy tired me out today...not used to getting up early and not taking a nap at 7 or 8 am...lol...so I need a nap now! lol...my eyes are still burning! but it was worth it! Got to see my peeps that I miss so much!
 
Pape Dagreat
Pape Dagreat You know I love uou like aa brother........THAT ONE BROTHER I WISH I NEVER HAD. ..LOL
 
Adrian Hronich
Adrian Hronich i klkldjekl
 
Melissa Adkins
Melissa Adkins Tooth ache all week. Missed work last week and this week. This one tooth is costing me a fortune. Thank the Lord He has provided me with a way to get it fixed. I pray for what I need and God steps in and takes care of it. He is Amazingly Awesome! My Wonderful Loving God is The Great I AM!
 
Courtney Renk
Courtney Renk I LOVE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Tim Fisher
Tim Fisher I still have these dates available to book your event!
Rock for Hope Productions is currently booking dates until May 1st, 2012 to provide sound and lighting production for your events. January: 6,7,13,14,20 February: 3,10,11,24,25 March: 2,3,9,10,16,23 April: 6,13,14,20,21,27
 
Monique Hoffer
Monique Hoffer Great Movie, Can't believe I had to wait until I had kids to see this one.
www.novamov.com
 
Ross Idoncare Colby
Ross Idoncare Colby i ate with the handsomest dinner date tonight. and then i taught him how to use a spoon.")
 
Diana Alexandra Hernandez
Diana Alexandra Hernandez I bet The Devil Inside is gonna suck just like Paranormal Activity >;p
 
Levi Chee Lmt
Levi Chee Lmt Being sick sucks. all drugged up and here at work. druggie mode. 0.o hope i feel much better tomorrow.
 
Kim Snedaker
Kim Snedaker The question of the night with our 10 year old, who will be the family wizard on the wizards of waverly place. I know all you other parents out there might be sharing the same pain! ;)
 
Duncan Allen
Duncan Allen I wish I could sleep for 72 hours at a time
 
Tonio Hill
Tonio Hill damn my body sore. i need a massage like rite now
 
Ashley Snyder
Ashley Snyder On break,, two more hours then home to my couch I think for night !!
 
Kendra Adside
Kendra Adside I Hate A Sick A** B*tch !
 
Jacquilynn Michelle Griffin
Jacquilynn Michelle Griffin Me: "Nathan, you're teeth are So white!" Nate: *"High fives me"* "Thanks! I live my whole life to get that compliment!!" Hahahahahaha
 
Toria Heard
Toria Heard The next fish I catch I catch for my uncle Russ who I got to know and love during my trip to Missouri.We talk about fishing,wood working,gardening,and living off the land as we picked poke greens together.I will miss him and my love goes out to my aunt Jeannie.
 
Ashh EverythangGucci Cash
Ashh EverythangGucci Cash I need some weed man"!!somebody call da weedman tryin to get high"! #tm103jezzy
 
Addison Ellis
Addison Ellis LMS: [] 1O% ; ew . [] 2O% ; gross . [] 3O% ; errrrr . [] 4O% ; ehhhh . ... ... ... [] 5O% ; not bad . [] 6O% ; you're alright . [] 7O% ; not ugly, you're oayy . [] 8O% ; you're cutee fersure* [] 9O% ; you're a hottie (; . [] 95% ; really attractivee . [] 1OO% ; perfect ♥ [] 11O% ; ONE of the CUTEST (; [] 1,000,000,000,000,000!!! XD Would i date youu ? [] maybe . ;p [] um , no .lol [] yes ♥. [] don't know . [] i wanna get to know you better [] not saying . [] better off friends . You should .. [] text me/call me.♥ [] marry me on facebook . [] make this your 'status, so i can like it [] talk to me more []stop being a stranger []keep being a stranger [] hang out with me (;
 
Hafez R Harris
Hafez R Harris So it's friday night... And we chillin. My feet feels good. Got Me some Peach sock it to Me cake. Bout to get a shot of Crown Royal Black. Billy Bong is looking at Me sideways. And our local dungeon is having Newbee night. *Evil Stare* I may just take a walk down the street and check out the crowd later on. Life is good. respect
 
Ric Ignacio
www.youtube.com
Dance, is the best way to express your feelings. The Grace, timing and fitness is very much needed. Look at the passion and the chemistry between them. Worke...
 
John Carpenter
John Carpenter I LOVE ALL MY GIRLS AND MY BOY
 
Jennifer Goff-Schmidt
Jennifer Goff-Schmidt Okay pretty ladies, it's that time of year again...support of Breast Cancer Awareness!! So we all remember last year's game of writing your bra color as your status? Or the way we like to have our handbag handy? Last year, so many people took part that it made national ne...ws and the constant updating of status reminded everyone why we're doing this and helped raise ...awareness!! Do NOT tell any males what the statuses mean...keep them guessing!! And please copy and paste (in a message) this to all your female friends! It's time to confuse the men again (not that it's really that hard to do ;]) The idea is to choose the month you were born and the day you were born. Pass this on to the GIRLS ONLY and lets see how far it reaches around. The last one about the bra went around all over the world. Your status should say: "I am going to________________for___________ months." The day you were born should be for how many months you are going. January--Mexico February-- London March--Miami April—Dominican Republic May--France June-- St Petersburg July--Austria August--Germany September--New York October - Amsterdam, November - Las Vegas, December - Alaska ..
 
Olivia Pearce
Olivia Pearce Just finished work. Was a funny night though I must admit
 
Curtis Williams
Curtis Williams I can't stand people who just blow everything out of porportion, stop being a drama queen and get a life.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment