Saturday, January 7, 2012

I can not decide if tonight is a chocolate milkshake night Gold Rush starts in less then 30 minutes so I better make my mind up quickly because I won't

Andrea Schwartz-Thomas
Andrea Schwartz-Thomas I can not decide if tonight is a chocolate milkshake night? Gold Rush starts in less then 30 minutes so I better make my mind up quickly because I won't be getting up till the show is over <3
 
Jessica Ortiz
Jessica Ortiz thinkn boutt...a movie tnite jst me&him..maybe a few cold ones:)
 
Yanina Andrea Portillo
Yanina Andrea Portillo Cuando todos festejan estan d vacaciones feriado o un asueto por elecciones ellos trabajan o cuando los demas duermen estan alertas dias enteros lejos d su hogar ver crecer a los hijos a la distancia disfrutarlos al abrazarlos para dormir y un beso al ir a cumplir el trabajo q muchos critican sin saber d q se trata
 
Lindsey Baum
Lindsey Baum I just signed up for a new diet plan. So far, all I've lost is $200.
 
Steve Talbott
Steve Talbott Please try to visit our new art show at the Green Valley Library on Saturday Jan 7th 3:30... see flyer attached www.thinknwonder.org
www.thinknwonder.org
Think & Wonder, Inc. [ThinkArt!] A Place Where Creativity Can Grow!
 
Tracey Rudmann Ferrell
Tracey Rudmann Ferrell Working this weekend, and the kids are with my mom!! lol I will get em after noon tomorrow!! lol Luv some me time every once in a while!!
 
Nitin Londhe
Nitin Londhe @@Gøød mörning friends@@ hv a zakkas day सगळीच स्वप्न पूर्ण होत नसतात, ती फक्त पहायची असतात कधी- कधी त्यात रंग भरायचे असतात पण स्वप्न पूर्ण झाल नाही तर रडायच नसत रंग उडाले म्हणून चिञ फाडायच नसतं, फक्त लक्षात ठेवायच असत सर्वच काही आपल नसत आपल्या दुःखात कदाचित... दुसऱ्‍याच सुख असत...।
 
Jesse Ortiz
Jesse Ortiz everyone its a new year start it off by picking up a gba shirt at https://genuine-by-anthony.com/ 20% hit up the fb page for the code get there fast!
genuine-by-anthony.com
Shop the Official Store of Genuine by Anthony featuring t-shirts, v-neck tees, sweaters, hoodies & beanies.
 
Pramod Jondhale
Pramod Jondhale *B'ful Saying* You dont Really Need Sum1 to Complete you,, You just Need Sum1 to Accept you Completely.. -That is the Beauty of a Relation. Gd mrng frds.
 
Josephine Spears
(¯`*•.¸HaVe a Beautiful DaY ¸.•*´¯) SEnD YoUr FrienDs Wishes for a Wonderful DaY ◆CLICK ON THIS LINK http://bit.ly/oExWZW
 
Elian Castillo
Elian Castillo Ahahahahah damm i had my mom......ME;????.....MOM;WHAT...ME;.....MOM;WHAT UW DOING...ME;SHIT FUCKING A GURL......MOM;MAKE SHUREE UW GO HARD IN UZE THAT CONDOM AHAHA.....ME;YEH THANKZ...AHAHAH...I GET OUT THE MY ROOM.....MOM;UW HUNGRY...ME;YEH.MOM;WEREZ THE GURL...ME;WHAT GURL...MOM;THE GURL UW WERE UW NOW WHAT...ME;OHHH...I WAZ FUCKING AROUND BUT UW DIDNT LET ME SPEAK IN TLL UW JK AHAHHAH
 
Summer Rae'ann
Summer Rae'ann Done with the fakes and jokes and haters and fools who smile in my face but spit on my name. Done with inconsiderate asshole and people who aint even my people..so delete me if we aint cool. im on single moomy status and i dont give a flying fuck to those who believe me or not..cuz i dont give a damn if all i have to do is me..i got mine..
 
Skylar Dobry
Skylar Dobry . L M S . If you think it's wrong , if a guy dances with another girl , while he's dating someone else. . . .
 
Reyes Beltran
Reyes Beltran GRACIAS A TODOS POR ESOS DESEOS,SALUDOS
 
William Taylor Gang
William Taylor Gang she on that hoe type already in a relashonship
 
LaToya Blackwell
LaToya Blackwell Damn wasnt on here in a min. I love my family:) DON&RIYAH....
 
Vincent Hearne
Vincent Hearne Go/to/killarney/and/say/what's/up/to/brendan/I/am/on/the/wagon/so/have/a/few/beers/for/me
 
Jazymne Tisdale
Jazymne Tisdale need a date for the movies tonight, who wants to be that special one?
 
Allen Waddell
Allen Waddell Everyone: I need your help , please go to, Americanselect.org, in June we will elect the President we want. We will make a great selection. Thank you for your help. Allen Waddell
 
Aubrey L Elliott
Aubrey L Elliott no work, no kids. feels like a movie night, for sure.
 
Antony Roy Augustine
Antony Roy Augustine Good morning guyz.....have a beautiful and happy day ahead... :)
 
Yolanda Jaimes
Yolanda Jaimes OK MI AMIGA CONVINCD ME WE GOING TO PALACIO TONITE....... HAVNT BEEN THERE IN A UFF A LONG WHILE... I HOPE WE HAVE FUNNNN :0
 
Tabatha Thi Bennett
Tabatha Thi Bennett I need a shoulder to cry on. :/
 
Rachel Lewis
Rachel Lewis enjoying a good book and some delicious hot cocoa
 
Cheryl Walker
Cheryl Walker NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 

No comments:

Post a Comment