Saturday, January 7, 2012

Friend Request: When I deny you as a friend do not come back and request me again I declined you for a reason Maybe I don't like you maybe you

Aaron Boulware
Aaron Boulware Friend Request: When I deny you as a friend, do not come back and request me again!!! I declined you for a reason! Maybe I don't like you, maybe you ugly, maybe I don't know you! #MAYBE!!!
 
Samuel PaidnFull Anderson
Samuel PaidnFull Anderson I Can't Trust These Hoes At All Man Smh
 
Ace Montion
Ace Montion What to do tonight??? LOL i have some great ideas.... oh it will be fun... ;-)
 
Jabaris JB-Wesley
Jabaris JB-Wesley "I LIVE FAH DIZ, IT ISN'T JUS A HOBBY LIK DHATT" #FOCUS
 
Tiffany Mwila
Tiffany Mwila just got out the movies wit Star Brown LMAOOOOO!!!!!! some people r jokes ...but anyways omw for more shopping .........u wudda thought i was looking for u AHHHHH!!! YOUR MAD !!! LMAOOO <3
 
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy I....I'm such a fool. I never should have tried. It's just chaos. Arthur, I'm sorry, but I'm cutting down.
 
Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross Hellow people all over the world! i just want to ask every one to support me as a friend and a up coming tattoo artist so please send me friend request or leave comments or click on like if u support me......
 
Anna Bass Holland
Anna Bass Holland Dear person who stole my iPhone and just turned on finally so it locked and wiped...I still don't like you. And I hope the phone breaks and doesn't work for you. Because I am a Christian, I am going to pray that you learn the error of your ways and ask forgiveness for your stupidity. But I still don't have to like you very much. :(
 
Paris Versace Amor
Paris Versace Amor It's fucked up how muhfuckas can say there your friend,there your friend.when they asses can't even support ya in shit but always want ya help for some.punks aint shit but some mooching ass fakes and that's why I no longer fucks with no1.cnt trust no damn body but everybody wanna be a friend,learn what a fucken real friend is ~_~.I'm doin me and if ya on my team ya gotta be on some 4real shit and if not you have a good life <3
 
Tony Harding
Tony Harding OMG!!! I got Veronica to actually mix her food to get the full affect of the flavor. Food phobia is finally wearing down...Today anyways..lmao
 
Donald Ray Jacobs-Morales
Donald Ray Jacobs-Morales CHECK OUT MY NEW OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO TO YOKO BY DONRAY JAMORO FT. ECHO, NEX, AND JAY RO'SE. THANK YOU AND I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swbwcuvh50U
www.youtube.com
Donray Jamoro, Echo, Nex, Jay Ro'se- YOKO (Remix) **Official Video** video and editing produced by TimMay RaJah with BOOMeffect Productions track mixdown by ...
 
Tiffany Gray
Tiffany Gray i just wish i could have that one more chance but nope cuz once i do i always mess up i just wish i could go back in time an change it so i could be with the one i love but i aint god im only human
 
Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins I feel like i fractured me shin. holy poop
 
Diontre Pate
Diontre Pate #22 20years from now i see you stripping for money till your boy walks in
 
Barbara Bender
Barbara Bender love playing uno with the kids... especially with my son Brandon..he makes me laugh...I needed that.
 
Dominique Lovinjahauntae Cathey
Dominique Lovinjahauntae Cathey Kml..... My 5 month old is crawling......kml......is it normal......the bigest kool-aid smile I ever did ta c him crawl to me......Mommy loves her sweetheart!!!!!!
 
Kristina Perez
Kristina Perez Ooh wee man i tell ya my night is fukin absolutely ruined
 
Kris Johnson
Kris Johnson I passed my cdl drive test so I think I will go ride tomorrow.
 
Tiffany Plourde
Tiffany Plourde Need prayers right now... If you are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love to those in need. God works in mysterious ways! Better days to come in 2012
 
Eric Childers
Eric Childers Everyone is going to watch the devil inside! I want to watch it now!
 
Ne' Ne
Ne' Ne Almost never count but almost done washing clothes going get me something2eat&2my clean house i go fuck still gotta put these clothes up
 
Josh Rhodes
Josh Rhodes i gave a monkey a blow job
 
Mira Song
Mira Song I accept the fact that I'm a bitch without a brain to think straightly and right...
 
Christopher King Sodmgfan
Christopher King Sodmgfan Im a cute white boy with swag who love rap and I need somebody make me there charming little lover
 
Charlee Brown NoCartoon
Charlee Brown NoCartoon Just got twitter follow me @kccharleebrown... I need some followers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment