Saturday, January 7, 2012

I have changed my mind I won't be submitting my poetry this monthits just not where it needs to be i REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE HERMI MAMI CHULA TGIF and

Riley Strezishar
Riley Strezishar I have changed my mind, I won't be submitting my poetry this month...its just not where it needs to be!
 
Seeone Roca
Seeone Roca i REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE HER...MI MAMI CHULA...
 
Lynn Jones
Lynn Jones T.G.I.F. and I got to have a nice glass of wine with dinner... Staying in with my 2 best friends tonight...Barry and Morgan at my side!
 
Andrew Chad Grimes
Andrew Chad Grimes Pomp's Custom Tattoo... because I don't like getting tattoo's from gossip queens
 
Chris Hickey
Chris Hickey To all my family on the east coast, I thank you for a great vacation. I don't like this as much as you don't but its time to go. Until next time, I love and will miss you all.
 
Jahlon Breeze Wilder
Jahlon Breeze Wilder I hate bein treated funny kuz I'm not a slime nigga I guess kidness is weakness so I knt b kind
 
Sam Froehlich
Sam Froehlich Dancing is awesome and I will always do it while listening to my favorite music.
 
Jasmine LovingSammy Jenkins
Jasmine LovingSammy Jenkins Mommy is missing you Sammy. I thought id be okay. : ( See you on sunday pumpkin.
 
Marie Geier
Marie Geier My car is ready i can pik it up tomorrow mornin
 
Majda Dedakovic
www.youtube.com
Music video by Whitesnake performing Here I Go Again. (C) 1987 Geffen Records
 
Amanda Pong
Amanda Pong cant wait till wednesday....find out what were having!!!! daddy is so excited!!! <3 i love you mikey <3
 
Corey Callahan
Corey Callahan yup, now i think im sick
 
Charlie Polk
Charlie Polk Wow I can't Believe I Got My Profile Stalkers :- My Total Profile Views Today: 51 Male Views - 22 , Female Views - 29 Top Last 5 Visitors Of The Day :- Chapiz Gomez, Michael Troell, Tonya Ivy, Jason Bell, Nabilah Ali, See your total views and who is viewing you here: http://bit.ly/xaZxME
 
Stephanie Carlisle
Stephanie Carlisle I got a fortune cookie that said enjoy life its better to be happy then wise
 
Jonathan McNeal
Jonathan McNeal I know this is gonna make folks mad.......but I'm gonna say it any way.......roll damn tide
 
Samantha Coffin
Samantha Coffin looking beautiful and still shining like a diamond bitches! Waiting for my Wifey Amber King to get home from work and hopefully still going to Upper Deck..I need to go shake my ass and have a good night need to take some stress away!
 
Donnie Musgrave
Donnie Musgrave i think fishin in the morning.....
 
Bryan Mcghghy
Bryan Mcghghy ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ I was going to give you an owl. ◔_◔ Then I was like wait you hate owls. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) So you rage quit.
 
Fatolu Segun Emmanuel
Fatolu Segun Emmanuel ''Come unto me all you that labour and are heavy with load, i will give you REST''......,...jesus
 
Latresha Monique Johnson
Latresha Monique Johnson [ REAL GIRLFRIENDS ] -Calls You . Loves You . Comes To See You . Gets Jealous . Claims You . Argues With You & 5 Minutes Later , She's SCREAMIN She Loves You ♥ --------------------- [ REAL BOYFRIEND ] -Puts You Before Every Other Girl . Talks About You With His Family & Friends . Is Always There For You No Matter What . Not Shy Or Embarresed To Say I Love You In Front Of Others . Holds Your Hand . Kisses You Whenever ♥
 
Danyalle Friday
Danyalle Friday Does anyone know where I can buy onions and lettuces to plant in my garden now? Not seeds. Lowe's and Home Depot don't have any yet and it's time for them to go in.
 
Cody DeJesus
Cody DeJesus i love baby penis<3 #hackedd, bitchass.
 
Justin Hieb
Justin Hieb new pair of shoes, new pair of jeans and thanks to my superior math skills and my knowledge of Minnesota tax laws I saved about $15 on my purchases! #winning
 
Taurean Hill
Taurean Hill I'm not returning to the past. Im not your boytoy. I'm not an cross country runner. I'm not your babysitter. I'm not your agenda. I'm not a warzone. I am not your blackhole. Good hearts dont last forever.
 
Sean Szalczer
Sean Szalczer My girlfriend is like an ipad, I don't have an ipad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment