Saturday, January 7, 2012

sitting in the movies with mikayla eating our food cause we are fatties and this old guy reckons sit near usthen he reckons pull out a VB and start drinking

Kourtney Wells
Kourtney Wells sitting in the movies with mikayla, eating our food cause we are fatties and this old guy reckons sit near us,then he reckons pull out a VB and start drinking it! so random <3
 
Rebecca Miles
Rebecca Miles I want a Donatos sub and there are none here :(
 
Keri Boren
Keri Boren NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Bonnie Meadows Florcosky
Bonnie Meadows Florcosky NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Gypsy Gibson
Gypsy Gibson NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Ybet Quineche
Ybet Quineche Celebrando bajada de reyes a lo mexicano
 
Keelan Louisvillepatriot Kennedy
Keelan Louisvillepatriot Kennedy NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Chyenne Mudge
Chyenne Mudge Home sweet home. I love my home. I was locked out for a sec but I got in.
 
Angela Lynn Brewer
Angela Lynn Brewer Calling it an early night, Lexi has a game at 8 am & then going to St.Basile with Nash's team on the bus for his game tomorrow afternoon. Should be a good day of hockey....screw housework!
 
Renee Self Rice
Renee Self Rice The best Friday night in a long time!!
 
Andrew Hoover
Andrew Hoover Honest Question for all my female friends, what's so attractive about a guy who smokes pot?
 
Mindy Lemieux
Mindy Lemieux wow that was a workout.... love zumba
 
Intan Adani Famida
Intan Adani Famida Beginning 2012 great with a bonus $2020 thanks to this CNBC article http://www.cnbc.com-career.us/id/?Article6522
 
Chrissa Nokutendaishe Chako
Chrissa Nokutendaishe Chako Had a wonderful festive season wt ma parents.lukin 4ward 2 a betta yr.lv u ol ma frenz
 
Daniel Son
Daniel Son Damn it... I got stung by a bee at the golf course ...Lolz on my hand... Dam it I can't go to work now :( because my hand is swell...
 
Bonnie J Mcgregor
Bonnie J Mcgregor NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Tiffany David
Tiffany David babysittin this little ffat gurl maraela..... such a brat!! lol
 
Carol Clark Hrgich
Carol Clark Hrgich Well I have had a very eventful 2 days off. I had to drop off my black lab at the vet on thursday all day to be checked for cushings desease. And I got the call from the vet this morning and she does. So she is on another pill. Then my son comes home from work this evening and he has his finger all wrapped up.At work a pole fell on his finger and he has 10 stitches in it. He is lucky it didnt break it or loose his finger. I was mad that he didnt call me when he was at the hospital but he said hes 25 i said you will allways be my baby i dont care if your 55.
 
Vanessa Cruz
Vanessa Cruz "I'm noT a saint noR a sinner! Everything is good as long as I get tattOOed up and thinner!" 0_0
 
Bryan Dunkerson
Bryan Dunkerson Crap half for the pacers. Good thing it was a crappier half for boston
 
Lisa Diaz
Lisa Diaz NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Putu Ganbatte Strive
Putu Ganbatte Strive ohayo minna...have a nice day ^^
 
Ken Justin Drach-Dutton
Ken Justin Drach-Dutton Riding the train back to Santa Fe from the ABQ VA medical center. The one and only number on my complete physical blood panel (a while ago) that was out of range was my PSA (prostate specific antigen). They thought I may need a biopsy. But yea, it is in the normal range now. I'm a happy and totally healthy man.
 
Phyllis Ridge
Phyllis Ridge NEW GAME NOTICE! Come check out the awesome new Bouncing Balls contest that is available, you could win a XBOX 360 with Kinect. Start playing: http://sups.us/523ed8
 
Eden Enedina Laraine Leon
Eden Enedina Laraine Leon to whom may be interested my mother in law is selling a handmade cradle and changing table
 

No comments:

Post a Comment