Monday, December 5, 2011

At work been here since 730 ever since i woke up i feel like i wanna get sick n i keep getting cold sweats n having a hard time breathing

Brandee Marcotte
Brandee Marcotte At work been here since 730 ever since i woke up i feel like i wanna get sick n i keep getting cold sweats n having a hard time breathing ohhh the joy of .............
 
Josh Duffel Duffel
www.youtube.com
I Ate Everybody, Crushed By The Gears. For Downloads and more from this artist visit Purevolume.com/iateeverybody
 
Kelly O'Flaherty
Kelly O'Flaherty http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/vote/votenow.jsp Literally jumped up and down upon seeing Supernatural has two nominations :P And of course, Potter has plenty :) I shall vote every day! xD
www.peopleschoice.com
Your votes determine the winners at the People's Choice Awards show. Support your favorites in movies, music and television by casting your votes today!
 
Courtney Scott
Courtney Scott Only had one class this morning so in the meantime back to sleep i go. Sn: Happy Birthday to my BFF Mariah and my room mate
 
Ashley Evans
Ashley Evans I wished i had a normal cell phone that worked and got signal were i lived at.
 
Sagar Narwal
Sagar Narwal k@I$I ye jud@I h@I """ @@nkh bh@r merI @@yI h@I>> mer@ dIl dub rh@ """ Ise b@$ @b dubne do>> ye phlI b@r hu@ """ ye kyu @@h@sh hu@>> mer@ dIl tut rh@ """ I$e b@$ ab tutne do>>

Likes

Vineet JangraAstha SharmaSahil Sharad RajputSagar Narwal
 
John Boles
John Boles I love my wife and daughter <3

Likes

Stacey BolesLysa Kelley
 
Burboted Norm Tarantino
Burboted Norm Tarantino Good morning fb I gotta to do where do I began
 
Rintluanga Misualpa
Rintluanga Misualpa I LOVE YOU!!

Likes

Maduhi RaltecolneyJudith Mamie HauzelRebecca Becks RalteCatherine Pari
 
Rafael Rosado
Rafael Rosado ON MY WAY TO HOSPITAL MY MOMS GETS OUT TODAY AFTER 10 DAYS IN HOSPITAL AND I GOT TO TAKE HER HOME AND GET HER SETTLED IN...........THANK GOD SHES BETTER..........

Likes

Louis Balbo Jr.
 
April Parrott
April Parrott Day5 im thankful to have my kids in my life that bring me joy happiness love and gray hair lol without them i would be lost mom loves you Molly Diego Marina Alondra
 
Andrea 'Andi' Kobryn
Andrea 'Andi' Kobryn Another long day of homework, class, group project, and working out. Thursday can't come quick enough. At least then I won't be juggling 5,000 things...
 
Ailyn Dequilato
Ailyn Dequilato san n kya mga adik. .mz ko n kau. .i lve u so hmnwah. .

Likes

Rishlyn Joy Gepanaga Buagas
 
David Anthony
David Anthony >>>>>>>>>>>>>SHOUT OUT TOO MY BIG MAMA(R.I.P), SHE JUST LEFT US SHE STAYED ON THIS EARTH FOR BOUT 95+ LIGHTYRS...!!!! (LOL) GUUD WOMAN DOWN IN FLORNCE MISSISSIPPI.... I MISS MY CHANCE TOO TALK TOO HER. THEY, MY JOHNZ SAY SHE ALWAYS ASKED ABOUT ME BUT IT WAS TOO LATE TOO TALK TOO HER, BUT I LOVE HER. ITS CRAZY HOW I CALLed AND NO ONE SOUNDED UP SET, TO ME ITS LIKE TOO THEM IT WAS SOME NEW DAY THAT STARTED AGAIN THATS FUCKED UP TOO ME>>>>>>>>> *R>I>P>* [BUT DANM THATS MY BIG MAMA]
 
Tom Batchelor
Tom Batchelor 'did i die or go to heaven or is this paradise a dream multiply the beats and mayhem, roll the dice and we will see' take chances peeps. nothing to lose we all only get once to do this shit! goodnight world x
 
Billy Sharp
Billy Sharp Profile picture, back when all I needed was the little red wagon in the background.
 
Kyle Creel
Kyle Creel baby i love and i hope u know ur the only girl on my mind and the only girl i see in my future bae i love you Felicia Mcfadden
 
Chad Walen
Chad Walen I hate layovers... what a waste of time
 
Mark Sarisky
Mark Sarisky Well, here we are winding down the quarter as we head to the holidays. This is going to be my first Christmas away from my family and it is a strange mix of excitement and sadness. The excitement to do all the Austin Christmass things I have missed over the last few years. The sadness is obvious.
 
Amanda Copeland
Amanda Copeland i just want to scream!!!
 
Patricia del Real
Patricia del Real Dandole gracias a Dios q me dio la oportunidad de estar aqui para desearle un very Happy 4th Birthday a mi baby girl Leilany. Happy Birthday baby I LOVE YOU!!!
 
Serwano Sendagire Naggenda
Serwano Sendagire Naggenda Cheddz kissing snowflakes for a min things done changed! I geuss da dust done altered my tastebuds but it's all good as long as I can still taste funds...!
 
Vincent Sunny Corraya
Vincent Sunny Corraya i m the part of the bird that's not in the sky.i can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry.what am i?
 
Makayla Rainey
Makayla Rainey Sooooo tired. I hate Mondays!!
 
EI Okalla
EI Okalla United States of America & Others alike; "How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers." (Isaiah 1:21). How come u allowed "...the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:" (Ephesians 2:2). Why did U nt remember dat God said "Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman(homosex); that is detestable." (Leviticus 18:22). "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." (Leviticus 18:22). "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." (Leviticus 20:13). "Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD." (Leviticus 18:5).

Likes

Ochedomi David Ekele
 

No comments:

Post a Comment