Monday, December 5, 2011

Woke up with a fresh mind knowing I dont have to go to work Resting which was much needed Gona enjoy my days off w my husbandGod Bless u

Zulema Perez
Zulema Perez Woke up with a fresh mind knowing I dont have to go to work. Resting which was much needed . Gona enjoy my days off w/ my husband.God Bless u my Love ones and true friends.

Likes

Jennifer Garcia
 
Sheena Jadenmommy Hunter
Sheena Jadenmommy Hunter I could be grimey right now but I have a heart that won't let me. So u got it homie. No response
 
Erica Kruse
Erica Kruse HAPPY BDAY BRAH I LOVE U JEFF AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE THE GOOD DIE YOUNG BIG BRAH U WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN KEEP LOOKIN DOWN ON ME AND THE FAMILY WE MISS YOU REST IN PARADISE JEFFERY

Likes

Russ Meech MosbyErica Kruse
 
Argel Donato Vila
Argel Donato Vila <------single...pag hanap u nga ako..!!!!!
 
Karen Grant
Karen Grant Good mornin fbf! Thank u Lord for another blessin. May ur day b full of joy. Give thanks to da One who made it possible Jesus!

Likes

Mzgogetta Carebtnunbutsumoni Jenkins
 
De-Honey Idgaf Avenue Withrow
De-Honey Idgaf Avenue Withrow Good Morning bookers!!!! Have a great day in this rain to all my haters keep talkin all u want cuz in a minute my size 13 shoe goin to nicely shut u up *all smiles*
 
Curtis Earl
Curtis Earl And the first smile of the day is brought to you by Dick Move and the letters F and U.

Likes

Camille Bellemare
 
Young Cortez
Young Cortez A hausa man lost his cheque and went to meet d bank manager. Manager: u have to b careful so dey won't forge ur signature. Hausa man: I am very sharp I have signed all so they won't see space to sign....
 
Lucas Cavemen Majoe
Lucas Cavemen Majoe bafowetu this is the second day of the week.i knw there ppl who dd not use a condom over the weekend pls go nd test if u find out tht u ar gng 2 have a bby nd u dont want it give tht bby 2 me.

Likes

Thuli Chantell
 
Tk Hayat
Tk Hayat all i wanted to do was make u happy... but fcuk it ounce a bitch always a bitch idk why i even changed n actualy tried to keep a relationship ...
 
Miranda Noel McConkey
Miranda Noel McConkey Michaela Marie Lynn! U are one lucky lil girl NOT TO MANY people can get me up This early! Lol
 
Richard Neyu Rekwot
Richard Neyu Rekwot Is very good 2 be current,mostly in dis social network u will be unique & social.
 
Shannon England
Shannon England today is a day to think of people who have been diagnosed with a life threatening such as cancer, cystic fibrosis, aids, and so on an so forth. if your life has not been directly affected then reach out to someone who has been an let a complete stranger know that you care. like my status is u actually have a heart an give comfort to those who need it most :-D

Likes

Lori Smith
 
Pamela Carnes
Pamela Carnes LORD I NO U CARRY ME WHEN IM TROUBLE PLEASE TAKE AWAY THE TEARS N BE WITH ME N MY BROTHE N MY LOVED ONE I HAVE HERE TAKE HER PAIN AWAY LOVE U LORD N ALL MY LOVED ONES N FRIENDS
 
Ketty Chelo
Ketty Chelo In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and I give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem’s friend. Couldn’t ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u. Happy birthday and don’t forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star.!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPy BufDAy My DeAr FrenD LuV u AlwaYz... MAy God bLEss U alwayZZZZzzzz...

Likes

Ketty Chelo
 
Tynika GodsChild Cooper
Tynika GodsChild Cooper Thankin GOD for waking everybdy dats woke up dis morning! 4 D ones dats traveln on da road 2 wrk 2 school jst anywer b safe amd MAY GOD BLESS U!

Likes

TaShia PrEvo MyeRsStaci Danielle
 
Madalina Ioana
Madalina Ioana http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdYoyzJJM-U&feature=related
www.youtube.com
O noua melodie de la Akcent,de aceasta data o colaborare cu Alexa ! :) made by - http://alex-evo.hi5.com
 
Dadafeer Don
Dadafeer Don Love_8x: My Heart Has A Big Space 4u. If I Miss To Comunicate, D'nt Think I Have Forgotten, BcZ Once I Have Placed U In My Heart. I Love You... *Reply to Love_8x, SMS to 09219592195: @Love_8x *

Likes

Dadafeer DonChardesa Mondelo
 
Olakanmi Molade
Olakanmi Molade Is true; if Ur spouse has'nt farted in Ur presence it means theer is something he or she must be keeping from U?
 
Shawnda Godhaschangedme Maxey
Shawnda Godhaschangedme Maxey FIRST OF ALL U JUST WNT TO SAY THANK U LORD!! BCAUSE WITHOUT U I WLD HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO B BLESSED ON THIS "SPECIAL DAY" TO HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL PRECIOUS GIFT THAT U GAVE ME....ON THIS DAY @ 10:36 pm I WAS BLESSED TO BRING INTO THE WORLD A BEAUTIFUL AND LOVIN DAUGH.....TONI MONAE' LETESE WATSON WEIGHING 8lbs..7oz... 21 yrz AGO.....HAPPY BDAY BABY I LUV U WITH EVERY BREATH I TAKE AND EVERY BEAT THAT MY HEART BEAT....I WLD NOT TRADE U FOR THE WORLD U HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE WHEN U WERE BORN UR MY "FIRST BORN"....MAY GOD BLESS U XTRA SPECIAL ON THIS DAY AND FOREVER MORE I'M SO PROUD OF U KEEP UP THR GOOD WORK IT WILL PAY OFF IN THE END....I CAN HONESTLY SAY WITH MY HEAD HELD UP HIGH I'M BLESSED AND PROUD TO B UR MOTHER AND BFF...AGAIN I LUV U AND ENJOY UR DAY...6 MORE DAYZ UNTIL UR HOME.AND I'M GONA HOLD U AND CRADLE U LIKE I DID WHEN U CAME INTO THIS WORLD.... UR MOM...

Likes

Shawnda Godhaschangedme Maxey
 
Mohan Rn
Mohan Rn simbu thala fans are with u dnt worry
Oore echarikum, yen per ucharikum, uthadu thee pidikum kubbu nu tha maamey! Rowdy ooril undu, police ooril undu, rowdy police unda? Naan than athu!!! Osthi maamey..!
 
Andrea Rebollar
Andrea Rebollar violet and myas party has been moved back.. its on monday dec 19th still at the roundabout skating rink 530 - 7.. by 71st ...dont worry ill keep reminding u guys
 
Prencess Ann Aventurado Sacnanas
Prencess Ann Aventurado Sacnanas u BiTCH! Haha. affected much?! Louya jud nimu sah?? :P atLeat im not Moron Like u!. Pahuway uyy, mka stress lage kah!
 
Laterria White
Laterria White - (smh) day started a lil sour but hey u kno me i dnt let things get me to upset.. My smile still gone remain da same :) & still gone have a good day.!! iLOVEmy Jamion #FreeMaDukes & BWells

Likes

Ryan DeSueLaterria WhiteMitzi Price
 
Ismail Osman
Ismail Osman U will never leave islam if u know what it will bring for u the hereafeter.but it needs hardwork.be faithful and inshallah wil know heaven once u live and after ur death.inshaallah.may Allah help us all
 

No comments:

Post a Comment